剧集 | 儿童医院(2008) | 导航列表
Oh, man! The ball rolled under the fence!
糟糕 球从栅栏下滚过去了
Go get it, Scott.
去拿回来 斯科特
No way! That's quicksand!
不 那里全是流沙
If you go, we'll let you play "German soldier girl prisoners"
你去的话 我们就再和你玩
with us again.
"德国大兵和美女囚犯"的游戏
Okay.
好啊
Whoa! Scott!
啊 斯科特
Help me!
救命啊
Attention, hospital staff.
全体医护人员请注意
Reminder: It's Saturday, which is not all right for fighting.
提醒一下 今天是周六 不适合工作
Repeat, not all right.
再说一遍 不适合
Oh, I hate the weekends.
我讨厌周末
It's so lonely.
太寂寞了
I've got a live one here!
有病人
I got a thirteen-year-old sinking in quicksand.
十三岁孩童陷入流沙
I managed to isolate the quicksand around him and then
我成功地把他周围的流沙隔离开
put it in this trough, but there's not much time.
并放在这个马槽里 但时间不够了
Well, who's going to treat him?
谁来治他啊
Doctors don't work on the weekend!
医生们周末不上班
He will sink by Monday!
到周一他就全陷进去了
Well... I'm just gonna have to call the
那我只好打电♥话♥
team back together again.
召集队伍回来了
The team?
队伍
Get me Cat Black on the phone.
给我接通凯特·布赖克
We are all tested.
我们都经受了考验
This better be good, Sy. It's the weekend.
最好是好事 希 现在是周末
Quicksand?
流沙
I'll be right in.
我马上就到
Eventually, our number comes up.
最终 我们有了自己的任务
Quicksand?
流沙
Crap!
娘的
I'll be right there.
我马上就到
Someday, we all get the call.
总有一天 我们都会接到召唤
Phone for you, Mr. Childrens.
您的电♥话♥ 邱准先生
Sy Mittleman from the hospital.
医院的希·米特曼打来的
I knew this day would come.
我知道这天终究会来到
Tell them I'll be right in.
告诉他们我马上就到
I'm in a Tron-like world right now, Sy. What's up?
我正在模拟创·世纪 什么事 希
Quicksand? Be right there.
流沙 马上到
No, no any Sy, you must have the wrong number.
不认识叫希的 你打错了吧
What? Sy? Give me that.
是希吗 我来接
Sy, this better be good. It's the Sabbath.
阿希 今天是安息日 最好是好消息
Oh, that is good.
的确是好消息
It doesn't matter who you are.
无论你是谁
This city needs a hero.
这座城市需要个英雄
With great power comes great responsi...
能力越大 责任越大...
Got to get that.
这电♥话♥得接
Hello?
你好
Oh, hey, Sy.
嗨 阿希
No, I'm not busy.
没 我不忙
Yeah. See you soon.
好的 一会儿见
It takes all kinds of people: butchers, bakers,
屠夫也好 面包师也好
even seashell shellers...
甚至是剥贝壳的人
Seashell sellers... Seashell seller.
剥贝壳 剥...贝壳
Sea... Sell sheller. God.
卖♥♥...壳 亲娘哎
Oh, hold on.
稍等
It's Sy. Can we reschedule?
希打来的 我们再约好吗
Well, we're in the middle of the... Hey, listen!
我们才进行到一半 听着
I am a doctor, and I don't
我是医生 我没时间
have time to argue with a voice-over coach!
跟你这个旁白教练吵
Seashell seller...
剥贝壳
Quicksand, our old nemesis.
流沙 我们的老朋友了
Just once I'd like to have a kid brought in here in a
希望这次困在流沙马槽里的孩子
trough full of quicksand and put one in the win column for "Us."
能让我们在"流沙战役"中扳回一分
Where's Lola?
萝拉在哪
I'll be super-pissed if she's in a Tron-like world right now.
如果她现在在模拟"创"我会很恼火的
Who cares where she is?
谁在乎她在哪
She's pretty dumb anyway.
她傻死了
Dori, you go and find her
多莉 你去找她
and check every voice-over coach in town.
去找城里的每一个旁白教练
I hear that's what she's doing nowadays.
听说她最近在忙这屁事
Lola's doing voice-overs?
萝拉在练习旁白
Son of a bitch.
贱♥人♥
No, Mom, I have to go.
妈妈 我得走了
There's an emergency at the hospital,
医院里来了急诊
and I can't find my stupid phone.
我还没找到我的手♥机♥
What's that?
你说啥
Duh.
好吧
Oh, God... You're the best, Mom, and I'm an idiot.
你最棒了妈妈 我真傻
I'll see you and Phil on Sunday. Love you.
我周日去看你和菲尔 爱你
Who is that chick?
那小妞儿是谁
Is that Dori?
是多莉吗
Yeah.
是啊
Wow, she's gotten really fat, huh?
她怎么变得那么胖
Especially over the last nine months.
特别是最近九个月开始
That is a very significant abdominal protrusion.
而且腹部隆起很明显
It's starting to give me a very significant
我也开始很明显的"龙"起了
protrusion, and I'm not talking about my abdomen.
我可不是在说我的肚子哦
Do you know what I'm talking about? Yes.
你知道我说的是什么吧 知道
What?
那你说说
You don't know. It's my wiener. I know!
我是指我的老二 我知道
Let's go talk to her.
我们去和她谈谈
Come on, people!
伙计们 加油
We're running out of time! We need ideas!
我们没时间了 来点建议
We could just pull him out.
我们把他拉出来就是
That'll break all his bones, Doi!
那会使他骨折的
We could send somebody in to get him.
我们可以派个人进沙子里救他
We can work our way up through the basement.
我们可以从地下室挖个通道上来
We don't have time for something like that!
我们没有那么多时间
Think! Oh, hey!
动动脑子 有了
We can put kitty litter in there.
我们可以往上面倒用过的猫砂
It'll neutralize the quicksand.
猫砂能中和流沙
The couch cushions in my office,
我办公室里的长椅垫里
they've got kitty litter in them.
有一些猫砂
We could use those. Great.
我们可以用啊 太棒了
Okay. Wait, does it matter
等下 如果猫砂里
if there's cat poop already in the kitty litter?
已经有猫屎了 会不会有影响
Mm, shouldn't. Okay.
应该不会 好的
It's like a significant amount, though. Shouldn't.
有不少哎 没关系的
Okay, just... Where is Lola?!
好的 我去了 萝拉在哪
This is her specialty, this kind of thing!
这种事她最擅长了
Lola... Where are you?
萝拉 你究竟在哪
Oh, I should totally get gas.
我得去加油
Don't want to run out on the way to the hospital.
可不希望在去医院半路上熄火
That would slow things down a little.
那样会拖我后腿的
Lola?
萝拉
Greg.
格里格
You never returned any of my calls.
你再也没回过我电♥话♥
My phone was sick.
我手♥机♥病了
How are you?
你过的怎么样
Still tall and... really pretty, I see.
还是这么高 这么美
I got to go. Oh, I miss my Lola!
我必须得走了 我想我的萝拉
I think about you all the time.
我每时每刻都在想你
Did you read my book? You wrote a book?
你读过我的书没 你写书了
In my head.
意淫的
Then how could I have read that?
那我特么怎么读
My whole family committed suicide!
我全家人都自杀了
Are you drunk?
你喝高了吧
I was last night.
昨晚有点
And also now.
现在也还有点
剧集 | 儿童医院(2008) | 导航列表