剧集 | 儿童医院(2008) | 导航列表
and prep a tetranizanol drip, stat!
再准备好点滴 马上
The worst of it is over.
最坏的已经过去了
Thank you, Dr. Richie. Of course.
谢谢你 瑞奇医生 应该做的
It's okay. It happens.
没事的 这种事经常发生
You don't have to say anything.
你什么也不用说
What do you expect me to say?
你想让我说什么
I'm sorry? I guess I'm the bad guy here.
说我很抱歉 看起来我倒成坏人了
Come on, Chase. Get your do-rag. We're leaving.
走 切斯 拿着你的头巾 我们走
Could I-- wait, wait.
我能...等等
Glenn, make this right.
格伦 赶快搞定
The concert is in one hour.
表演再有一个小时就开始了
Pizza party. Pizza party.
匹萨宴 匹萨宴
Okay! Well, first up -- you know her.
好的 首先要出场的...你们都认识
You've probably avoided staring at her around the base.
在基地时你或许曾不敢直视她
Ladies and gentlemen, it's Chief.
女士们先生们 有请主任
Ha! Oh, my god!
天哪
Go, Chief.
加油 主任
**I am a poor wayfaring stranger*
*我是个可怜的流浪异乡人
**Travelling through...*
*穿过...
Owen, Owen, are you ready?
欧文 欧文 你准备好了吗
No, I can't play this thing yet.
没有 我还是吹不响
But in a few more months of todays,
但再过几个月
I'll be ready for today's big show.
我就能参加今天这场盛大表演了
You're not in a time loop.
你不在循环时间里
And I can tell by your reaction
而且我可以从你的反应看出
that nobody said that to you until now.
之前没人告诉你这一点
Well, cross me off the List. Yep, okay.
那把我从名单中划掉吧 好吧
**I'm going home*
*我要回家
Chase! You -- you convinced Chase to stay?
切斯 你...你说服切斯留下来了
I didn't do anything.
我也没做什么
Yes, you did.
不 你起了很大作用
You saved two lives today -- Chet's and mine,
今天 你教会我了谦卑
by teaching me a lesson about humility.
你救了两条命 我和切特的
Yeah. Let's make some panties drop,yo!
是呀 嗨起来吧
What's up?! It's the C-Werd!
大家好 我是西·维尔德
**You make my heart go*
*你让我的心
**up and down*
*一直狂跳
Oh, thank you so much.
太谢谢你们了
Thank me after you meet international pop superstar Madonna!
等你看到国际流行乐巨星麦当娜以后再谢我吧
What?!
什么
Oh, my god. It's really Madonna.
天啊 真的是麦当娜
**Let's keep this party growin'*
*让整个派对气氛火爆起来吧
Please welcome Rihanna!
欢迎蕾哈娜上场
Rihanna, too?!
蕾哈娜也来了
**Touch me everywhere, man.*
*触碰我身体的每一处领地
**Touch me everywhere*
*触碰每一处
Louis C.K.!
有请路易·C.K.
Oh, Louis!
天啊 路易
Yeah, hi. I guess I'm here so...
我既然来了这...
I'm standing next to Rihanna,
站在蕾哈娜旁边
which is -- I've never felt fatter and whiter.
从没觉得自己这么白胖
Oh, my god. He gets me. He gets me.
天啊 他戳中我笑点了
Freddie Mercury!
佛莱迪·摩克瑞
**When I'm all alone*
*当我独自一人的时候
He looks great!
打扮得真像
I just want kleenex and cake. That's all I want.
我只想要面巾纸和蛋糕 就这么多
And international swimsuit supermodel Kate Upton!
还有国际泳衣超模凯特·阿普顿
**When I'm all alone*
*当我独自一人的时候
**Everybody dance*
*尽情热舞
**Touch me everywhere*
*触碰我身体的每一处领地
I have a house. I have this -- it's a place.I have it.
我有幢房♥子 我拥有它
Guys, stop masturbating at me.
伙计们 别再对我想入非非了
This is good. I wish Owen was here to see this.
这真是太棒了 真希望欧文也能看到
Go find your friend. Thanks.
去把你的朋友找来 多谢
There he is.
他在这儿
I'm never gonna learn to play the trumpet.
我永远也学不会吹小号♥了
Sure you will.
你肯定能学会
That's right. All you have to do is believe
对对 你只要相信
that you're a great trumpet player and you will be.
自己是很棒的小号♥手 那样你就梦想成真了
Right now. Ok.
就是现在 好的
**Everybody dance*
*尽情热舞
I knew if you believed in yourself you could do it!
我就知道你相信自己肯定能成功
**Touch me everywhere*
*触碰我身体的每一处领地
My daughter is a bitch.
我女儿是个贱♥人♥
**Touch me everywhere*
*触碰我身体的每一处领地
What a show.
多棒的表演
I only wonder what might have happened between you and me.
我只想知道我们之间可能会发生什么
Who says it's too late?
谁说太迟了
Guess who's getting a pizza party.
猜猜谁能参加匹萨宴
Everyone, I have a message.
大家听好 我刚收到消息
The plane containing all of the Pizza in Japan
满载着我们匹萨的飞机
has been shot down.
在日本被击落了
There are no survivors.
匹萨"无一生还"
Did any toppings survive, or...
还有能吃的配料吗 还是...
Oh, my god! Oh, my god!
天啊 天啊
Stop it!
别拍了
I'm supposed to be Louis C.K.
我本该是路易·C.K.的
They could have got me,
他们本来能请到我的
but they got me instead.
但他们又找了我来代替
Attention staff,
全体医务人员请注意
if you were a Japanese woman with freckles,
如果你曾是一个长雀斑的日本女人
you know you have it pretty good, right?
你知道它们长在你脸上很合适 对吧
That is all.
完毕
剧集 | 儿童医院(2008) | 导航列表