剧集 | 儿童医院(2008) | 导航列表
拉比 朱轶·迈克朱朱
知己知彼就能了解人性
Oh, man.
老天爷
We're losing this guy.
他快不行了
That's basal constriction.
有基底收缩现象
Glenn, I-I-I don't know what to do.
格伦 我方寸乱了
He's got a B.T.O.F.
他情况很不好
We're gonna have to hit him with some atropine.
必须注射阿托品
No, no, no, no, Glenn,
不行 格伦
that could kill him!
那样做会害死他的
Tha-- that's reckless!
太鲁莽了
Get your hands off me.
把你的手拿开
Ju--
就听我...
That was... was exciting.
真是太...让人激动了
That was exciting.
真刺♥激♥
Glenn, I never would have had the boots to
格伦 我永远没法像你这样
pull off a stuff like you pulled off in there today.
如此果断 如此有魄力
I am amazed at what you do every day in that O.R.
你每天在手术室做的事太帅了
Eh, it ain't brain surgery.
呃 又不是脑部手术
Well, but that is literally what it is.
但我想表达的就是这个意思
I guess I've been doing it so long that...
我可能是干这行太久...
I don't feel anything anymore.
已经没啥感觉了
Look, I'll show you.
不信你看
Hit me in the face.
朝我脸来一拳
No, no, that -- that's not my style.
不用了 我不好打架
Hit me in the face!
就打一拳
Okay.
好吧
Take that crap outside.
把这混♥蛋♥弄出去
Hey, hey, it's cool.
我俩没事
See? I didn't feel anything at all.
看到没 我什么都感觉不到
So, Cat and Chief, uh,
凯特 主任
I have this gift certificate for free premium cable television,
我这有付费电视频道的礼品券
but, you know, you can only redeem it if you're pregnant.
但只有孕妇才能去兑奖
Do you guys know anyone like that?
你们有认识的孕妇吗
Pregnant?
有孕在身
Uh, guys?
姑娘们
I'm 8 1/2 months pregnant.
我已经有八个半月的身孕了
Oh, thank god.
谢天谢地
We thought that you might be,
我们想你可能愿意去领
but we just didn't know how to go about it.
但就是不知道该怎么跟你说
It was one of the -- you know,
说这话有点...你懂的
it's rude to ask. Hi, everybody.
问这件事很不礼貌 大家好
Hi, Chief.
主任
What do I have here?
看我拿什么来了
Two tickets to see Oprah live in Tokyo!
两张奥普拉东京脱口秀的现场门票
Get out of town!
去放松一下吧
Anybody want to come hang out with me?
有人想和我一起去吗
No!
没有
I'd really like to Huge Oprah fanatic.
我想去... 我是她脑残粉
Val, you can't go 'cause you're pregnant.
瓦珥 你怀孕行动不便别去了
Blake, you're a clown.
布莱克 你是小丑
Glenn, you're Jewish.
格伦 你是犹太人
You can see Oprah any old time.
你随时都能看到奥普拉
Lola, you've got that thing. What?
萝拉 你身上有东西 什么
And Cat and Owen...
至于凯特和欧文...
So that leaves Chief.
反正最后只能轮到主任了
Hey, Chief!
主任
Would you like to go with me, Chief? No.
主任 想和我一起去吗 不想
I'll see you outside in 10.
十点钟在外面见
Hello.
你好
Hello.
你好
Hello.
你好
He's saying "Hello,"
他嘴里说"你好"
but he's going out...
人却往外走...
Okay, thank you so much, Margaret,
多谢了 玛格丽特
for sharing your marriage struggles with all of us.
与我们分享你婚姻的种种
Your stories are an inspiration to us,
你的故事激励了我们
if also quite boring.
不过也很无聊
Now then, Lola, tell us, how was your week?
萝拉 该你了 告诉我们这周过的怎么样
Well, I'm still a little depressed.
好吧 我还是有点低落
I feel so empty inside.
我内心感到空虚
The torah speaks of the concept of "Tzedakah."
《旧约》前五卷中提到的"慈善"概念
This is doing good for other people
是把帮助他人
as a means for personal fulfillment.
作为满足个人需要的手段
Sounds tiring.
听上去非常无聊
You can start small.
你可以从小事开始
Do one thing for a friend who's in need.
为需要帮助的朋友做件事
Take Owen here, for example.
比如说欧文
Just the other day in one of our private, confidential sessions,
就在几天前 一个秘密个人集♥会♥上
he confessed to me that he's never had an orgasm.
他向我坦白自己从来没有过高♥潮♥
I'm trying to help you, Owen.
欧文 我试着想帮助你
I think Lola here could assist you in having your first orgasm.
我想萝拉能帮你达到人生的第一个高♥潮♥
It would be the ultimate in giving.
也是奉献的最高阶段
Don't you think?
你说是吧
Is that true?
是真的吗
Have you never...?
你从来没有...
He's never had an orgasm.
他的确没有过高♥潮♥
He's told me many times.
和我说过好多次了
I've come close.
有次就差一点
I just haven't sealed the deal.
但我没把握住
Go ahead. Let it out, Owen.
继续讲 欧文 把苦水都倒出来吧
Cry.
哭吧
He cries a lot in our private sessions.
他经常在秘密集♥会♥时哭
Come on, man!
拜托 老兄
Oh, Chief!
主任
I am so excited,
我太高兴了
because we rarely get to spend this one-on-one time.
我俩单独在一起的时间总是太少
Well, don't get used to it.
你可别沾沾自喜
This is a one-time deal.
只有这一次
Well, yeah.
那好吧
Hey, do these windows work?
窗子能打开吗
Why?
怎么了
Oh, I fart a lot on bumpy roads.
路途颠簸我容易造瓦斯
Uneven sphincter.
括约肌不平整的关系
Oh, yeah, it'll be like roses to me.
对我来说就像玫瑰花香一样
Oh, I can absolutely guarantee it that it will not.
我保证气味会很销魂的
I have no romantic feelings for Owen, like, whatsoever.
但不管怎么样 我对欧文没感觉啊
Maybe if you came up with a few ground rules,
如果你定个底线
you'd be more comfortable with the idea.
会更加好接受点
Like... no kissing on the mouth,
比如...不要接吻
no eye contact, no pet name,
不要对视 不要昵称
no snuggling, no whispering,
不要抱抱 也不要咬耳朵
the lights stay on,
开着灯
and I get to pick the music?
必须让我选音乐这样的
Like those kind of ground rules?
这种底线
Exactly, yes, that kind.
对对 就是这种
Okay.
好吧
I will have sex with you.
我和你睡一次
But you'll refer to me as Lola or Dr. Spratt only.
但你只能叫我萝拉或者斯普拉特医生
No compliments will be paid,
其他的不论好坏
positive or negative.
一律拒之门外
No nodding, no shaking of the head,
别点头 也别摇头
and we are done by 6:00 p.m. tonight,
不管今晚你能不能高♥潮♥
orgasm or no.
一到六点我们就结束
Also...
另外...
I'm telling you, man,
告诉你 老兄
I can't experience an emotional reaction from anything.
任何东西流露出的情绪我都感受不到
What about this?
这个呢
I mean, I get that it's cute, intellectually,
我知道这狗狗很棒很聪明
but it's -- nothing.
但我还是没感觉
Hey, what's with the suitcase?
你干嘛把行李箱拿出来
剧集 | 儿童医院(2008) | 导航列表