剧集 | 儿童医院(2008) | 导航列表
You're in the United States army now. All right.
你已经正式加入美国♥军♥队 好的
Where's Briggs?
布瑞格斯在哪
'cause there's no such place as 465 Lick My Butthole Lane.
根本就没有"舔我菊花"巷465号♥这地儿
Lick My Butthole Lane ends at 426,
"舔我菊花"巷只到426号♥
then skips right to the 700s after Central Boulevard.
然后在中♥央♥林荫大道直接跳到700多号♥
It's a sham address.
这地址是假的
Look, I told you. He didn't tell me anything.
我已经说了 他什么都没告诉我
Watch your back.
当心点
Did you say, "Watch your black"?
你刚刚是叫我"黑鬼"吗
What's that supposed to mean?
这是什么意思
I said, "Back."
我说的是"背后"
I've just got kind of a wonky accent,
我说话带点口音
so it sounded like I said "Black"
听起来像是在说"黑鬼"
But I said "Back." I gotcha. I gotcha.
实际上我说的是"背后" 我明白了
I brought you a piece of pie
我给你拿了块派
and some doritos and two slices of watermelon.
一些立体脆和两片西瓜
Triangle-shaped foods. My favorite.
三角形食物 我的最爱
Thank you, Detective Briggs, for all that you've done for us.
谢谢您为我们做的一切 布瑞格斯探长
Folks usually aren't so nice to me and Willy.
人们通常对我和威利不太友好
Here's an oldie for all you lovers out there.
下面这首老歌♥送给所有相爱的人
Oh, I love this song!
我太喜欢这首歌♥了
I watched Owen lose his virginity to this song at Oberlin.
在欧柏林 欧文因为这首歌♥失去了贞操
Cool.
太棒了
Can you just keep it down for a second? Yeah. Sorry. Sorry.
能小点声吗 好的 抱歉
Would you to care to dance, my lady?
愿意跳舞吗 女士
I would love to.
我愿意
Can you feel it?
你能感觉到吗
My erection?
我已经勃起了
I haven't had a man in so long.
我已经太久没跟男人爱爱了
Take me!
占有我吧
Take all of me!
彻底地占有我
Chance Briggs! Yeah! Chance!
查斯·布瑞格斯 查斯
I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Chance Briggs!
抱歉 抱歉 查斯·布瑞格斯
Attention staff, Chance Briggs.
全体医务人员请注意 查斯·布瑞格斯
That is all.
完毕
Moshi moshi.
喂
Yes, I have some information on the whereabouts
我知道查斯·布瑞格斯警探的下落
of Detective Chance Briggs that you may be very interested in.
您应该非常感兴趣吧
Mommy, I heard weird noises last night.
妈咪 我昨天晚上听到了一些奇怪的声音
Is everything okay?
没事儿吧
Your mom and I were making love, son.
你妈妈和我在爱爱 小子
What does "Making love" mean?
"爱爱"是什么意思呢
Umm, it's -- it's kind of hard to explain, honey.
亲爱的 这个有点难解释
Our bodies fit together like puzzle pieces.
我们的身体像拼图游戏那样结合在一起
You know when mommy tries to put a Pringles can down the disposal?
就像妈咪把一个品客薯片盒子放进垃圾桶
I don't understand.
我不明白
It's like when a man puts his penis
就像一个男人把自己的阳物
inside a woman's vagina a bunch of times in a row.
放进一个女人的玉♥穴♥里连续抽动
You did that to my mommy?
你对我妈咪那样做了吗
Damn right I did.
我确实做了
Wow. I regret asking.
哇 我真不该问这个
Owen! No, no, no!
欧文 天啦
What the heck was that all about?
到底怎么回事儿
The killers found Briggs!
那些杀手发现了布瑞格斯
You have to help him, please! Oh, you're trembling.
你得救救他 拜托了 你在发抖
You look so cold. I'm so scared!
你看起来很冷 我被吓坏了
Oh, thank you so much. Okay.
太谢谢你了
This feels so right, doesn't it?
这感觉太对了 不是吗
What? Oh, no, no, no, no, no!
你说什么 混账
Hey, guys.
伙计
Guys, wait up!
伙计 等等
Look, Mosura, I just talked to Chief Kaiju,
摩斯拉 我刚刚跟怪兽警长通话了
and he needs to talk to you right away.
他需要立刻见到你
So I'll watch the prisoner.
由我来看着他吧
He's at 465 Lick My Butthole Lane.
"舔我菊花"巷465号♥
Hai!
好的
Got ourselves out of another jam, huh, partner? Yeah.
我们又一次脱险了 确实
Oh, wait. No, this is still going.
等等 这事儿还没完
No, you're not!
你不会的
Don't worry.
别担心了
You did really great,
干得漂亮
for a black guy.
对一个黑人来说
What'd you say?
你刚刚说的什么
Forget about it.
算了吧
I just heard you wrong.
当我听错了
Mommy! Help me!
妈咪 救我
Oh, right. My son, this whole thing.
对 我儿子是一切的导火索
I'm gonna kill him!
我要杀了他
No, you're not!
你不会的
Let him go.
放了他
Why should I?
为什么
Because he's the only family I've got.
因为他是我唯一的亲人
Well, I guess I should be going now.
我想我得走了
You're not going anywhere, Briggs.
你哪都不能去 布瑞格斯
You're in the army now.
你已经入伍了
We're shipping out to Kandahar.
我们即将前往坎大哈
But I was just hiding!
我只不过躲在这里罢了
We're all hiding from something, Private.
我们都在躲藏 二等兵
**Get me out of this place*
*带我离开这里吧
*I am a man*
*我是个男人*
**Get this blood off my face*
*擦掉我脸上的血迹
**Let me live again*
*让我复活吧
1969-2025
陆军中尉 爱德华·查斯·布瑞格斯
Attention, staff.
全体医务人员请注意
If you are under 30,
如果你还不满三十岁
"Witness" came out before you were born.
《证人》在你出生前就已经上映了
That is all.
完毕
剧集 | 儿童医院(2008) | 导航列表