剧集 | 儿童医院(2008) | 导航列表
Another question for Just Falcon.
对贾斯特·福尔肯的另一个提问
Me? Yeah, Just Falcon.
我 对 贾斯特·福尔肯
I'll answer this one.
好吧 我回答
Is it hard to stop being in character
晚上下班离开电视演播室的时候
when you leave the TV Studio at the end of the day?
会觉得很难从角色中走出来吗
I can't answer that question
这我没法回答
because I never get out of character
因为我一直都在扮演角色
and I never leave the Studio. Why?
也没离开过演播厅 有问题吗
Who have you been talking to -- Jeff?
你和谁聊过 杰夫吗
Once in a generation, an actor comes along
曾经 有一个演员
who shatters the boundaries between audience and performer,
他打破了观众和表演者之间的界限
who makes us see the world in a different way.
让我们用不同的方式去观察世界
Just Falcon was one of these men.
贾斯特·福尔肯是其中之一
I was fortunate enough
我很荣幸 作为一个导演
电影导演
大卫·韦恩
to work with him as a director for decades,
在那重要一天到来之前
until that one fateful day.
与他共事过很多年
Falcon! It's Falcon!
福尔肯 是福尔肯
Looking back,
回顾过去
I have to wonder -- could I have,
我很想知道...
in some small way, been responsible for this?
在某个小方面 我对事情的发生是否有责任
I mean, am I, as some say,
是否如别人所说
100% to blame,
我才是是整件事的罪魁祸首
and Falcon is the victim?
而福尔肯是受害者
I... I...
我不知道要如何表达
When I think of Falcon, the man,
当我想起福尔肯这个人
my thoughts drift to the many years
我的思绪追溯回很多年前
we spent together as both best friends and bitter rivals.
我们在一起 既是敌人又是朋友
Hi. Can I come in?
我能进来么
Okay. Yeah. This is it.
好的 就是这儿
This is the house I shared with Just Falcon.
这是我和贾斯特·福尔肯的住处
I'm sorry.
抱歉
How long is this gonna take?
你要在这待多久
Sh-- shut up for a second.
请先闭嘴
All those memories just pouring in from...25 years ago? Twenty...
所有记忆一下从...大概25年前涌来
Makes me wonder where he is now.
让我很好奇他现在在哪里
Oh, he still lives there.
他依然生活在这里
He came with the place.
他与这座房♥子共生
Hey, Mr. Wain.
韦恩先生
I cast Falcon as the lead in my first feature film,
在我拍的第一个正片中 福尔肯就是主角
大卫·韦恩导演
《三明治》
"The sandwich."
《三明治》
Aren't you gonna eat?
你不吃吗
Oh, that's okay.
没关系 我不饿
I had a part of an orange before.
我之前吃了半个橙子
Falcon was still relatively sane back then,
福尔肯那时神智还非常健全
but the atmosphere was intense.
但演出气氛很紧张
What'd you say?
你说什么
Forget it.
没什么
I just didn't hear you. What did you say?
我就是听不见你说话而已 你说了什么
I just said, "I hope you like your sandwich."
我说"希望你享受你的三明治"
This is it.
就是这儿
This is the place where we shot.
这是我们之前拍摄影片的地方
Gosh! 'course it wasn't a thrift store back then.
老天 不过那时可不是二手店
《三明治》女主
柯瑞·肯尼·希尔沃
No. It was 20 years ago.
当然不是 都20年了
I didn't imagine there would be any si-- oh, wait.
我无法想象这有... 等一下
There's the table and chairs.
当时用的桌子和椅子
They're still here.
还摆在这里
Of course, this was more like this.
不过 椅子的位置应该在这里
Yeah, that's right.
没错
Maybe someone must have moved it or something.
可能有人移♥动♥过它们
You know, Kerri, the fact that
柯瑞 你知道吗
I'm doing this documentary reminds me
拍摄纪录片过程中
that I had the ability to bring out that special talent in Falcon,
排除那些疯狂之外
beyond all the craziness.
我觉得我有能力激发出佛肯的特殊才能
Here, let me show you.
我来给你演示
I have a copy of that movie right here.
我这有当年的那部电影
And if you look at this one scene,
如果你看这个场景的话
you see the way he moves his hands?
看到他手移♥动♥的方式了吗
Yeah, I've seen it a lot of times.
我看到过很多次
He's doing it out of habit,
他出于习惯下意识的动作
not out of hunger. Right.
而不是因为他很饿 的确
Falcon, he just is trying to eat the sandwich. Eat the sandwich.
福尔肯在尝试吃他的三明治 的确如此
He's just always had that thing, huh?
他经常做这动作 对吧
That that star quality. Yeah.
这是明星的特质 是啊
I don't know if he's always had it.
我不知道他是否一直都有这个动作
I just think it's something he learned from me.
但这应该是从我这里学到的
However he got it,
不管怎么学到的
incredibly talented and incredibly successful. Yeah.
真的是太有才 太成功了 的确
Your jealousy is truly mind-boggling.
你的嫉妒之心太让人无语了
I'm gonna stop the interview.
我要终止采访
But you keep rolling and get a close-up
你继续录制 录个结尾
and keep it rolling on her and push in on her.
就录她一个人 让她自己说
Our second collaboration was the
我们的第二次合作
never-finished prison epic "Penalties of promise".
是一部未完成的监狱故事《承诺的惩罚》
Also starring the late Cutter Spindell.
之后还扮演了卡特·斯宾德尔
While making the film in Cambodia,
在柬埔寨拍电影的时候
I dared Falcon to tattoo a cobra on his face.
我撺掇福尔肯在脸上弄个眼镜蛇纹身
Falcon mistook my meaning.
福尔肯理解错了我的意思
I meant that he should put a tattoo on the cobra's face.
他应该给眼镜蛇纹纹身的
I have a cobra on my face!
我在脸上纹了眼镜蛇
When he realized his own mistake,
当他意识到自己的错误时
Falcon covered his flesh with that ridiculous beard.
他用可怕的大胡子遮住了自己的脸
And it was that beard that ironically led to his greatest roles.
很讽刺 大胡子竟然成为他最成功的角色
And I want there to be no confusion
关于埋在我坟墓中的人
导演单宁·司杜普
《尤利西斯》
about whom is buried in my tomb.
我不希望造成误解
Me and Mrs. Grant.
是我和格兰特夫人
End of story!
故事结束
导演单宁·司杜普
《温克尔》
Falcon continued to star in a parade of
福尔肯继续在一系列单宁·司杜普导演的
导演单宁·司杜普
《ZZ Top乐队: 三个人》
biopics and literary adaptations directed by Denizen Stoop.
传记电影和文学改编中担任主演
单宁·司杜普导演作品
《加利费安纳基斯》
单宁·司杜普导演作品
《加西亚》
I need tie-dye right away!
我现在就要扎染
Yeah, yeah. Tie-dye. Got it.
好 扎染 知道了
While Falcon betrayed me by branching off on his own,
当福尔肯背叛我 跟我拆伙单干后
I moved ahead in my career.
我继续进行着我的事业
I co-created the medical drama "Childrens hospital."
我和别人共同创造了医学神剧《儿童医院》
Alas, the network pressured me to bring my old friend Falcon on,
网络迫使我带回我的老朋友福尔肯
and I found our paths linked yet again.
我们又再一次有了交集
Hey! I served my country. You dig?
我为祖国效劳 你明白吗
I'm no baby-killer.
我不是个婴儿杀手
Then who are you?
那你是谁
I'm Dr. Glenn Richie,
我是格伦·瑞奇医生
the new abortionist.
新来的堕胎医生
During the second season of Childrens Hospital,
在《儿童医院》第二季的时候
I had an intense romantic relationship with the beautiful,
我和极其美丽的格莱瑞·拉奇
beautiful Glarion Rudge,
发展了一段极其浪漫的爱情史
who played the always beautiful,
她在剧里扮演总是很美
sometimes very beautiful,
有时候特别美的
Nurse Dori,
多莉护士
but Falcon couldn't help himself
但福尔肯不能自己
and he stole her away from me.
他将她从我身边偷走
Cut!
停
To recover my self-esteem,
为了恢复我的尊严
I had to create for myself a character
我为自己设计了一个角色
导演
大卫·韦恩
剧集 | 儿童医院(2008) | 导航列表