剧集 | 儿童医院(2008) | 导航列表
I'll take it in a tagine.
我还是宁愿去炖菜馆吃
Let me guess.
让我猜猜
Peanut butter on bread.
花生酱加面包
You remembered.
你竟然还记得
It feels like just yesterday.
感觉像是昨天发生的一样
the day I met you at that party in the 1990's.
20世纪90年代某天 我在聚会中遇到你
What is that awesome smell?
什么东西散发出这么诱人的味道
Is that peanut butter and bread?
是不是花生酱和面包
Not quite.
不完全是
Peanut butter on bread.
是花生酱加面包
It's kind of my specialty.
也算得上是我的拿手好菜
Here. Try it. Okay.
给 尝一口 好吧
It's peanut buttery,
花生的香味完全在齿间萦绕
but I can definitely taste the bread in there, too.
但又能清晰地感受到面包的存在
That's exactly what I was going for.
这就是我想要的味道
I'm Lola. Pre-med.
我叫萝拉 医学预科生
Michael. Pre-ejaculate making its way up my vas deferens.
我叫迈克尔 一见到你我就湿了
I figure since you're pre-med,
我想既然你是医学预科生
you understand what I'm saying.
应该懂我在说什么
You know, I still think of you fondly
你知道吗 每当看到或吃面包的时候
every time I see or taste bread.
我都会深切地思念你
Yeah? Yeah.
真的吗 真的
Well, we should get some sleep, huh? Yeah.
我们都该去睡一会了吧 是啊
Good night. Good night.
晚安 晚安
Oh! I booked it two days ago.
我两天前预定的
Dude, you're killing me here.
老兄 你简直是要害死我
No, I'll call it off.
不用了 我要取消预订
I don't care.
我不管
No. You tell...
不 你告诉...
Oh, I didn't see you come in.
天啊 我没看见你进来
Are you in the middle of a number two right now? No.
你正在便便吗 没有
Too nervous. Good.
太紧张了 很好
Who are we kidding?
我们骗不了自己
Oh, this was bound to happen.
这一幕肯定会发生的
Oh, Michael.
天啊 迈克尔
Oh, I haven't had sex on a toilet in months.
我好几个月没在厕所里做过了
Oh, here comes Cat.
凯特出来了
She looks so beautiful.
她看上去美丽动人
Oh, she looks great.
而且光彩夺目
Oh, she went with the white dress.
她穿着白色婚纱缓缓走出
I can't do this. Michael.
我不能和你结婚 迈克尔
I'm so sorry, everybody.
大家 我很抱歉
I'm sorry, Cat.
凯特 对不起
The wedding's off.
这场婚礼结束了
Why?
为什么
I can tell you why.
我可以告诉你
Because his fiancee is a murderer.
因为她的未婚妻是个杀人犯
What?
什么
It took a while to put it all together,
把所有线索整合在一起花了不少时间
but now it makes perfect sense.
但现在这些线索完全说的通
Cat hated Glenn's wife, Sherry, from moment one.
从一见面 凯特就憎恶格伦的妻子雪莉
Sherry is a woman that can't hear anything.
雪莉是个聋人
At all!
完全听不到声音
Then there's the matter of the weapon.
接下来要解决的就是凶器的问题
The weapon was a stainless steel knife purchased from where?
凶器是一把不锈钢刀 从哪买♥♥的
A department store.
百货商店里
Now, then.
接下来
It gives me pause as far as this being
这个案子如我想象中的一样棘手
as strong a case as I'd hoped when I...
在我开口说话前
heard it in my head before I started speaking.
我脑海中的声音让我停顿了一下
And it is actually unlikely that
这个声音说这个案子
Cat did this murder at all.
未必是凯特做的
And now it's just anxiety that
现在当我环视众人 发现人们都在看我时
I have as I look around and see everybody looking.
我的心里非常紧张
Denise! Marvin?!
丹妮丝 马文
What? What can I say?
我还能说什么
You caught us.
我俩被抓了个现行
I'm having sex with Denise right now.
我正在和丹妮丝爱爱
There's no denying it.
毫无疑问
So, Marvin, were you on the phone with Denise the whole time
马文 你是不是一直和丹妮丝在电♥话♥里
negotiating the terms of your impending affair?
商量你们俩接下来要偷♥情♥的事情
In a nutshell, yes. That's right.
简单来说 是的
Denise, how could you?
丹妮丝 你怎么能这样
Let's face it, Owen.
欧文 勇敢去面对吧
I want to have fun,
我想和你爱爱的时候
and you always want to investigate Sherry's murder.
你却总想着调查雪莉的案子
Of course I had sex with Marvin.
我只好跟马文爱爱了
How could I not?
何乐而不为呢
Wait, what?
等等 什么
Well, then I have an announcement to make, too.
那好 我也有件事想宣布
Michael and I are in love.
我和迈克尔相爱了
And we've decided to be together.
我们决定要在一起
It's too late, Lola.
太晚了 萝拉
I'm in love with someone else. What?
我和别人相爱了 什么
It happened when we were in the bathroom.
是我俩还在厕所里的时候发生的
But...
但是...
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I've been wanting to quit my job,
我一直想辞职
but you needed me to be the big, fancy
但你却总想让我成为吉他中心
cashier at guitar center.
最强大 最棒的出纳员
And, you know what?
你知道吗
I never met Alex Van Halen.
我其实从未见过亚历克斯·范·海伦
I only told you that I met a.V.H.
我说我见过范·海伦
cause that's the kind of cashier that you needed me to be.
只是因为这是你需要的出纳员的样子
No. I--
不是的 我...
Betty's the first woman
贝蒂是第一个
to give me the courage to pursue my dreams.
让我有勇气去追求自己梦想的女人
So she and I are gonna live together.
所以我和她要住在一起
And we're both gonna work for Weird Al Yankovic.
而且我们都要为怪杰艾尔·扬科维奇工作
That's right.
没错
Betty's gonna manage my twitter account,
贝蒂将管理我的微博账号♥
and Michael is gonna be my personal cashier.
迈克尔会成为我的私人出纳
Were you gonna mention this to me?
你打算把这事告诉我吗
No, I wasn't. Why?
不打算 干嘛要告诉你
Well, there's nothing left to say.
已经没什么好说的了
I, uh, got a taxi waiting outside if you want a ride.
有人想搭车的话 我叫了辆出租在外面
Betty, Marvin, Weird Al, Denise.
贝蒂 马文 怪杰艾尔 还有丹妮丝
Oh, mondays, right?
又到周一了 是不是
The weekends are never quite long enough.
周末总是不够长
Hey, that reminds me, Glenn.
这倒提醒了我 格伦
About your wife's stabbing -- you know,
关于你妻子遇害的案子
I'm kind of stumped on this.
还真把我难住了
Everybody seems to have an alibi but you.
每个人都有不在场证明 除了你
All right, listen.
好了 给我听着
Listen to me.
听我说
I did it, okay?
是我♥干♥的 行了吧
I killed Sherry.
我杀了雪莉
But it was only because I was angry at her.
只是因为我生她的气
That's why your prints were on the knife.
怪不得刀上有你指纹
You did it.
是你干的
That's exactly right.
的确是我
I just figured it out.
我才明白
Should we go to the cops?
我们应该去自首吗
I'll tell you what.
我跟你说
Just this once,
仅此一次
I'm gonna take off my investigator hat
我不以调查官而是以朋友的身份
and I'm gonna put on my friend hat and let you off with a warning.
警告你 放你一马
Thank you, buddy.
太谢谢你了 兄弟
I owe you.
我本来就欠你的
剧集 | 儿童医院(2008) | 导航列表