可我却高兴不起来
but I was not happy.
我也说不清 但总觉得还少了点什么
I didn't know what it was, but there was still something missing.
刚才吃的那道猪肉 里面有种特别的味道是什么
Aber was macht den besonderen Geschmack bei dem Schwein, was war das?
秘方不可外传
This is a Geheimnis.
原来是秘方 好吧
Geheimnis huh? Okay.
尝尝这个 这个是虾
Und probiere das auch mal, das sind Garnelen.
要剥皮吃吗
Mit Schale oder ohne Schale?
您能消化就连皮吃 尝尝 很脆的
Geht auch mit Schale, wenn Ihr Magen gut... Probieren, ist sehr knusprig.
-真好吃 -是吧
-Mhmm, sehr lecker. -Ja?
味道好极了
Sehr gut.
那是我第一次亚洲之旅
At that time, I had my first trip to Asia,
直奔新加坡
and went directly to Singapore.
我头一次去...
It was the first time...
做高档亚洲料理的餐厅
that I went in a restaurant which was fine dining with Asian food.
那感觉就像... 怎么说呢
It was like... How can I say?
打开了新世界的大门
From nothing to paradise!
新加坡是改良中国菜之都
Singapore was the capital of progressive Chinese kitchen.
有很多厨师在自己的菜品中融合了传统粤菜的烹饪方法
There was a lot of chefs mixing the traditional Cantonese way of cooking
泰菜的风味 西餐的原材料
with flavors of Thailand, with products from the West.
以及日本料理的精加工手法
And the perfection of the Japanese way.
我在一家餐厅点了清蒸鳕鱼
I went to a restaurant where I ordered the steamed cod...
像中式蒸鱼那样摆盘
served like a Chinese steamed fish dish,
但上面盖了一层泰式芒果沙拉
but on the top, there was a Thai-style mango salad.
口味酸甜 口感酥脆
It was sweet, sour, crispy.
唇舌间大起大落 肆意酣畅
It was like a roller coaster on my mouth.
我被惊艳到了 那道菜我连点四次
I was so amazed, I ordered that dish four times.
它打动了我
It really blew me away.
四天后我意识到
After the fourth day, what I understood was,
法式烹饪不适合我
the French idea of cooking, it's not me.
它强调和谐 所有菜品彼此协调 而我...
It is harmony, all the dishes have to be balanced, and...
我骨子里没有这种和谐
I don't have that harmony.
那种协调不是我的风格
I'm not that kind of balanced.
那一瞬间 我豁然开朗 一切都如此新奇
And it was a moment of awakening, because it was so new.
香辛 热辣 充满野性的风味
The spiciness, the fire, the aggressive flavors.
当时我就想 "这才是我"
I thought, "Yeah, that's me."
等回到德国
When I came back to Germany,
我当时还在做现代西班牙菜
I was still doing a mix of Spanish avant-garde,
与法式料理的融合菜系...
French fine dining...
看着自己的餐厅
And I saw my restaurant, and I said,
"操… 我得做点全新的东西"
"Fuck... I have to do something completely different."
我下定决心 抛开法式料理的条条框框
I decided to kick out all the shitty French fine dining idea.
开创自己的烹饪方式
I create my way of cooking.
更出挑 更新潮 挑战食客的味蕾...
Louder, more present, provoking the guests...
颠覆他们对于味道的已有印象
to go over their regular borders, what they have about taste.
我想以现代化的手法演绎亚洲菜...
I wanted to take Asian dishes served in a modern way...
给它打上蒂姆的烙印
and I give it the Tim twist.
在德国 提到亚洲风味
In Germany, people normally associated Asian flavors
人们一般想到的是去中餐馆 而不是高档餐厅
with, going to a Chinese restaurant, and not fine dining restaurants.
所以说 他开这家餐厅实属大胆之举
So, opening his restaurant was a risk.
身边的人们 朋友也好 记者也罢
People around us, friends and the journalists,
都问我 "你为什么这样
they said, "Why are you doing that?
你已经很出色 很成功了
You're so great. You're so successful.
餐厅生意兴隆 干嘛要改变"
The restaurant is fully packed, and why you want to change?"
他们想象不到我们会成功
And they cannot imagine that we will be successful.
我心想 "管他们的 想改就改"
I thought, "Give them all a fuck, and change it."
亚洲菜有乐趣多了
The Asian food was much more fun.
我很享受
I loved it
我体内的每一个细胞都乐在其中 这就是...这才是我啊
with every detail of my body, my soul, it was... it was me.
蒂姆不仅开辟了自己的天地
Tim, he did not only create his own universe,
更开创了全新的烹饪方式
he created a completely new style of cooking.
同时还很受欢迎
At the same time, he had an audience.
他的受众群体也发生了变化
And the neighborhood he served had changed.
年轻食客蜂拥而至
There was all this influx of young people...
他们喜欢这里的菜式
and they enjoyed food.
突然之间 一道新兴之光照进了柏林城
There was suddenly a light coming into the city which didn't exist before.
人们意识到 "食物也可以如此动人"
The Berliners realized, "Food is exciting."
柏林拥有众多颠覆美食的名声
And so it started that Berlin turned into a city
也由此传开
with this reputation of having crazy food.
柏林起航了
Berlin took off.
全新的柏林
It was a new Germany.
柏林能成为德国最负盛名的美食之都
Tim Raue was one of the people to make Berlin
蒂姆·劳尔绝对是功臣之一
the most exciting city, food-wise, in Germany.
过去几年里 柏林可谓焕然一新
In the last years, Berlin really turned around.
现在 它是一个充满了生机与活力的地方
Now, it's really a lively, vibrant place.
要我形容如今的柏林 它就像我一样
If I describe Berlin today, it's like me.
它粗犷 硬朗 不是人见人爱
It's rough. It's hard. It doesn't please everyone.
但另一方面 你若用心 透过表面...
On the other hand, if you really look behind that...
便能发现它的动人之处
there is good.
我是这座城市的一部分
I am part of that city.
它是我的家乡
It's my home.
我属于这里
It's the place I belong.
主餐厅"蒂姆·劳尔"与我同呼吸
The main restaurant, Tim Raue, that is the heartbeat of my life.
一切都是我想要的样子
Everything is like I want it.
每一处细节 每一只酒杯...
Every detail, every glass...
每一道菜
every dish.
这就是我
It is me.
我创造了自己的天地
I create my own universe.
踏入餐厅的那一刹那
If I walk in the restaurant,
是我最有成就感的一瞬间...
that is the most successful moment for me...
因为我意识到 自己能够掌控内心的负面能量...
because I see that I was able to control this bad energy...
并将之化为美好之物
and turn it into something which is beautiful.
剧集 | 主厨的餐桌(2015) | 导航列表