美♥国♥佬♥怎么可能做出好拉面
How could an American guy make good ramen?
你只有一次机会去征服他们
And you only get one shot to convince them to come back.
没有餐厅能一次成功 不成功便成仁
No restaurants succeed on one-timers. You fail.
我不能搞砸
I couldn't fuck up.
开张那天我很紧张
Opening day, I was so nervous.
全身发抖
I'm shvitzing like crazy.
我都不知道自己在干啥
I didn't really know what I was doing,
抖面篱的时候会把面条弄到地上
and I would shake the noodle baskets, and the noodles would fall on the floor.
这时候 裕史先生来了
And then, Osaki-san came in.
他在著名杂♥志♥上编写拉面板块
He had a pretty big magazine about ramen.
我当时就"我♥操♥"
I was like, "Fuck."
我说 "老铁 别这样
I said, "Fuck, man. Come on.
-才第一天 -给个机会"
- My first day? - Give me a chance."
我叫大崎裕史
私 大崎ひろし
我是日本吃拉面最多的人
日本で一番ラーメンを食べた男ですね
今年58岁
今58歳
我吃过2万3千碗拉面
2万3千杯のラーメンを食べてます
对我来说 拉面就是我的一切
もうすべてラーメン
我有些好奇 外国厨师做的拉面味道能有多好吃
どこまで外国の亭主がおいしいラーメンを作れるのか
所以去了伊凡的拉面店
ちょっと興味があって行ってみました
说实话 在去的电车上
アイバンに向かう電車の中で
我心里没抱太大期待
正直そんなに期待はしてなかったです
感觉只要做得比普通的好一点就可以了
普通以上だったらいいかなというくらいの期待を感じたね
我给他拉了一碗
You know, I made him the ramen.
他吃完把碗一撂
He crushes the bowl, right?
站起来 用日语说
He just sort of stands up, and he says to me in Japanese,
"所以 你是在这里做面条吗
"So do you, you know, do you make the noodles here?
你怎么做的" 我说...
How do you make them?" And I was, like...
他说 "我猜...
And he was like, "I guess...
这家伙不会说日语"
I guess this guy doesn't really speak Japanese."
他转身走了
And he just turned and walked out the door.
我真的很失望
I was really bummed out
因为我想说的是 "我会说日语 兄弟
because, I mean, I sort of, like, I'm like, "I speak Japanese, you dick.
让我好好想想就行"
Give me a second here."
但是吃完后感觉 真的太棒了非常美味
私はそこで食べた感想はですね 本当にすばらしいし おいしいし
伊凡的烤番茄是日本人完全想不到的点子
アイバンさんのローストトマトに関しては日本人では思いつかなかった発想
既有西洋风味 又和拉面整体很好地融合在一起
洋風ぽくもあるんですけど ちゃんとラーメンとして纏まっていると
令人惊叹 非常有创造性
驚きですね 画期的なことです
我得到了裕史先生的认可
I got the nod from Osaki-san,
他把我在地图上标出来让人们知道
which sort of put me on the map as far as people knowing I existed.
来的人越来越多
More and more people started coming.
别动 我是警♥察♥
動くな 三面刑事だ
那年年底
By the end of that year,
因为盐味拉面我被评为新人榜第一
I was rated the number one rookie of the year for my shio ramen.
但... 最厉害的是我被邀请
But... my big break was, I got invited to go on
到最大的元旦电视节目
the biggest New Year's day TV show.
好多人都看见了
Millions, and millions and millions of people saw this.
第二天...
And the next day...
当我打开门往外看
when I slid back the door and I stuck my head out,
有三四十人在排队
there was like 30 or 40 people lined up,
我说 "什么情况"
and I was like, "What the fuck?"
真没想到 伊凡的拉面甚至做成了速成食品
アイバンさんのラーメンがインスタントの商品になるということは驚きですね
伊凡被奉为经典
Ivan was canonized.
他被评为著名的拉面厨师
He was accepted and elevated to a pantheon of ramen chefs,
当你看到日本有多少拉面店和拉面厨师
and it's very rarifying when you understand how many
就会知道那有多么难得
ramen shops and ramen chefs there are in Japan.
有时候我回首过去
At some point I looked up,
会想 "我做到了"
and I was like, "I've kind of done it."
在自己的小房♥间 整天做饭
Like, in my own little space, and I'm cooking all day long,
我在日本做的一切
and I'm doing everything in Japanese.
很了不起
It's great.
我觉得迫不得已的调整和改造
But I think being forced to kind of readjust and reinvent,
让生活变得有趣
that's when life's really exciting.
好啦 我会给你足够的清酒做祷告
All right, here. I'll give you enough sake to do a, a I'chaim.
好了 我能怎么办
All right. Now, what should I do with this?
在日本呆了十年 我意识到
After ten years in Japan, I realized that,
我很想念纽约和家人
you know, I really missed New York and my family.
我的父亲越来越老
My dad was getting older,
我和真里还有儿子 任
and Mari and I, we had a son together, Ren.
我想让他认识我的父亲
And I really wanted him to know my father.
你能给我们读一下...
Could you read us...
-你好 任 -你好 艾萨克
- Hi, Ren! - Hi, Isaac.
艾萨克决定去美国上大学
And Isaac decided to go to college in the United States.
2012年 我关了在日本的店
So, 2012, I closed my shops in Japan,
来到纽约 一切又从零开始
and I came to New York with this notion of starting from scratch again.
我希望做新菜品
I wanted to be able to make new dishes.
针对纽约重做一些食谱
Rework some recipes, especially for New York.
早上好
Morning.
就像我没在东京开西餐厅一样
The same way I didn't try to make a western restaurant in Tokyo,
我也不想在纽约开日本餐馆
I didn't want to make a Japanese restaurant in New York.
-我... -我为他为荣
- I... - I'm just proud of his ambition.
真是不可思议
It's truly a miraculous story.
他从黑暗走向光明
He went from darkness to light.
他敢于尝试一切
僕やってみる 僕に貸して こう全部
不仅敢于尝试 也有成功的实力
やってみる やれるという
和以前的他完全不一样了
もうぜんぜん違う人
我取得的最大成功就是...
The greatest success I've had is that I've...
在日本拥有了生活
I've managed to achieve fully living in Japan.
那是我的 没有人可以带走它
I have that, and it's mine, and nobody can take it away from me.
我得做这些事 因为... 其它事我已经做过了
I got to do that. I'm already, like, onto, like, other things.
即使有人说 "你知道吗 我去过日本
Even if someone says, "Well, you know, your ramen sucks.
你的拉面烂透了"
And I know 'cause I've been to Japan."
我会说 "一边儿玩去
I'm gonna be like, "Go fuck yourself, man.
先在日本住个20年 再来和我谈天"
You go live in Japan for 20 years, and then we'll have a chat."
剧集 | 主厨的餐桌(2015) | 导航列表