剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
knowing that your roommate... friend...
知道了你的室友 你的朋友
was almost certainly at the very edge of consciousness,
处在失去意识的边缘
perhaps even death's door,
甚至是死亡边缘
is it still your testimony
你的证词还是
that he got out of the water on his own,
他自己从水中出来
traveled three quarters of a mile back
跋涉了四分之三英里
to the fraternity house in the dark,
摸黑返回了房♥间
climbed stairs to the second floor and went to bed?
爬了两楼 上♥床♥睡觉的吗
Yes, sir.
没错律师
That is my testimony.
这就是我的证词
To the room you shared.
回到了你们的房♥间
Right beside each other.
就在你的隔壁
Yes, sir.
没错
Did he get undressed?
他脱衣服了吗
We were already in our underwear.
我们只穿着内♥裤♥
Did he brush his teeth?
他刷牙了吗
II don't honestly remember. But you are swearing
我记不得了 但你是否宣誓
under oath that the two of you
你们两人
returned to your room that night
当夜回到放假时
safe and sound, and that anything
都是安全无恙的
that happened to him happened after that.
他所遭遇的一切都是之后的事
Yes, sir.
没错
Son, do you know the punishment for perjury?
孩子 你知道作伪证有什么后果吗
It's ten years.
十年
Ten years in prison for lying to the court.
十年的牢狱之灾
I'm not lying.
我没有说谎
That's ten years per each lie, actually.
而且是每一个谎言十年
So you'll be, what,
所以等你出狱的时候
29 when you get out? Or 39 or 49.
你都29了吧 还是39 49
Objection, Your Honor.
反对 法官阁下
We understand the concept of lying.
我们都知道什么是撒谎
We understand ten years, and we all know how to count.
我们也知道十年有多久 我们会数数
I'm not lying.
我没有说谎
What if I told you
那如果我告诉你
that I have security video that shows 16 of you
我手上有监控录像 录像显示
leaving the house for the celebration,
你们出门时有16个人
but only 15 of you coming back?
但回来时只剩了15个呢
Would you be inclined to change your story?
你有什么要改口的吗
All that drinking...
都是因为喝酒
He needed to use the bathroom.
他去上厕所了
He went in the side door.
他走的侧门
It's closer.
那里更近
No camera there.
没有监控
Is that your sworn testimony?
这就是你的宣誓证词吗
It is.
是的
Nothing further at this moment, Your Honor.
我问完了 法官阁下
Defense has no questions for this witness,
辩方没有问题了
Your Honor. If counsel
法官阁下 请双方律师
for both sides could approach the bench.
上前
What's Marissa saying?
米莉莎那边什么情况
We created a lot of doubt,
我们营造了很多疑问
but not a lot of certainty and people don't convict people
但是没有什么确定性 人们不会
based solely on doubt.
仅凭疑虑下定论的
The judge would like to see us in her chambers.
法官要求我们去会议厅
She's threatening to dismiss the case.
她想撤销案件
I've got 14 defendants in my courtroom.
现在法庭里坐着14名被告人
14 defendants, 12 jurors, 20-some parents,
12名陪审团 20多位家长
enough lawyers to hold a convention.
足够开个议会的律师
But not one name on the witness list
但是证人名单上还没有一个名字
that promises to provide an iota of fact
能提供有用事实
that will lead us anywhere different
让我们走出现在
from where we are right now.
这个尴尬的境地
In my opinion, this has been
在我看来
a colossal waste of time and resources.
这就是对时间和资源的双重浪费
But, Your Honor, that boy was obviously lying.
但是法官阁下 那个男孩很明显在撒谎
That's a supposition, Your Honor.
这只是你的个人推断 法官阁下
One we have neither the time
我们既没有时间
nor the authority to adjudicate.
也没有证据证实
That would have been for the jury to decide.
这本来是由陪审团决定的
Would have been?
本来
I'm going to issue a directed verdict.
我现在要直接下裁定了
Everyone innocent on all counts.
所有人无罪
Let the defendants, the jurors, everyone,
让被告 陪审团 所有人
go home. But there's one more witness.
都回家 但是还有一位证人
Excuse me?
你说什么
I'm asking a favor, Your Honor.
我现在求您 法官阁下
Allow us one more witness,
让我们再加入以为证人
and I believe we can bring this to some kind of just conclusion.
我相信事情会有重大转机的
And who is this mystery witness?
那这位神秘的见证人是谁
The person for whom I took on this case.
托我办案的人
The victim's mother.
受害者的母亲
Excuse me.
不好意思
She wasn't there when her son died.
她儿子死时她并不在场
She's not a percipient witness.
她并不是我们需要的目击者
We're not here to provide catharsis, Dr. Bull.
我们这里不是提供精神宣泄的地方 布尔博士
We're here to find the truth and I fail to see
我们的目的是找出真♥相♥ 但是我不觉得
how this is going to get us there.
这对找出真♥相♥有什么帮助
That's why I called it a favor, Your Honor.
所以我才说求您帮个忙 法官阁下
You promised me you would get me the truth.
你答应过我找出真♥相♥的
That's what I'm trying to do.
我现在就在这么干
They don't want to hear from me.
他们不会想听我说的
They already know everything I'm gonna say.
我要说什么他们都知道了
Don't be so sure.
别这么早下断论
You remember what you said to me the first time we met?
你还记得我们第一次见你对我说什么吗
I told you I believed there were people present when Sam died.
我说我相信山姆死时有人在场
And you said just the thought of that
你说你认为那对你来说
was like a second death to you.
是第二桩死亡事件
The boys need to hear that.
这些孩子们得听到这些
It just might shake the truth out of them.
这也许会让他们说出真♥相♥
Okay.
好吧
Tell me what to say.
告诉我怎么做
Uh, Sam was an only child.
山姆是我的独子
He had no father.
他没有父亲
He had no brothers, so, the idea
没有兄弟 所以
of being in a fraternity...
加入兄弟会
a house full of brothers and fathers...
和一帮兄弟父辈在一起
he was very excited.
对他来说是很兴奋的事情
Objection.
反对
Relevance.
与本案无关
Ask a question, Mr. Abernathy.
问问题 阿伯纳西律师
The day you got the call
你接到带你花
informing you that they had found Sam's body,
告诉你发现山姆尸体的时候
what were your reactions?
你是什么反应
Again. Relevance.
再次反对 与本案无关
Overruled.
反对无效
Let the woman speak.
让她说
Well, there were many things.
我当时有很多感觉
First I thought it must be some mistake
首先我认为一定是搞错了
and then I realized it wasn't...
然后我发现并没有
that Sam was gone.
山姆已经不在了
Just... gone.
就这么... 走了
And then I realized that no one
然后我意识到没有一个人
could look me in the eye and tell me what happened.
愿意看着我的眼睛说出真♥相♥
That apparently, no one knew.
很明显 他们各个都不知情
And that...
还有
I was gonna have to live the rest of my life
我人生中剩下的日子就会永远活在
knowing one day I had a child, and then the next day I didn't,
昨天有儿子 今天儿子已经不再的事实中
but I would never know why.
而却永远无法得到事实真♥相♥
And then?
之后呢
And then it-it started to seem like...
之后我认为也许
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表