剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
It's hard to imagine 15 guys just standing around,
很难想象15个人就那么站在他边上
watching him die. Dr. Bull?
眼睁睁看着他死 布尔博士
You have a call from Assistant District Attorney Abernathy.
您有来自阿伯纳西助理律师办公区打来的电♥话♥
I put the call in your office.
给您接到办公室
Thank you.
谢谢
What's the good news?
有没有什么好消息
Dr. Bull,
布尔先生
you promised me an eyewitness.
你可是说会有目击证人出现的
Have you received any calls?
你接到什么线索电♥话♥了吗
No.
没有
Yeah. Nor have I.
是啊 我也没有
The trial starts tomorrow,
明天开始庭审
and no one's looking to flip.
现在还是没人改口
There are no deals on the table.
我们也没签订任何协议
Well, let's not quit before we get started.
别还没开始就放弃啊
That's easy for you to say.
你说得轻松
This is all gonna land on me, Dr. Bull.
布尔博士 这担子可都在我身上
Losing the one kid might have been bad,
已经失去一个孩子就够难过的
but losing the 15?
但要是十五个都失去了呢
I might as well start packing my desk.
我最好现在就准备卷铺盖走人吧
Well, I'll be sure to convey your selfless concerns
别担心我会把你自私的想法
to the victim's next of kin.
传达给受害者的家属的
Didn't think it'd actually get to this.
没有想到事情会走到这一步
A trial with 15 defendants?
一场十五个被告的庭审
I was sure somebody'd break ranks, make a deal,
我之前确信会有人打破沉默 出来和我们协议
tell us what actually happened that night.
告诉我们那天晚上到底发生了什么
So what are we looking for?
所以我们现在需要什么
Jury-wise, I mean.
我觉得是明智的陪审团
You ever heard of the threshold number?
你听说过限值吗
That would be a “no”"
没有
It's the number of people who have to make a decision
那就是在你我做出相同决定前
before you or I might make the same one.
必须做出决定的人数
One person breaks a store window, it's a robbery.
一个人打破商场的窗户 这是抢劫
Ten people break store windows, it's a riot.
十个人打破商场的窗户 这就是暴♥动♥
The question is,
问题是
how many people had to start breaking store windows
在其他人毫无愧疚之心加入之前
before the others felt comfortable joining in?
有多少人先开始打破商店窗户的
How many fraternity brothers had to say they were...
有多少个兄弟会成员
okay walking away from this kid drowning
在其他人也加入之前
before everybody else was willing to join in?
就心安理得的甩下那孩子让他溺水的
Okay. I get that.
我懂了
But how does that help us figure out who we want on the jury?
但是我们怎么才能知道要选谁进陪审团啊
What am I missing?
我忽略了什么吗
That guy. He's our perfect juror.
那个人 就是我们完美的陪审员
That guy? The guy throwing the granny shots?
定点投篮那个人吗
Why? 'Cause he looks ridiculous? Precisely.
为什么 因为他看起来可笑吗 是啊
He doesn't care.
他不在乎
As long as the shots are going in.
只要能打进去
You know, Wilt Chamberlain, one of the greatest players
你知道 威尔特·张伯伦 人类历史上
that ever lived...
最伟大的球员之一
And a lousy foul shooter.
也曾是一个罚烂球的球员
One year, just for the hell of it,
有一年他胡闹
decides to shoot all his free throws underhand.
决定不择手段罚所有的球
Even scored over 100 points one game.
甚至有一场得分超过一百的情况
Never did it again, though.
虽然再没这么干过
Power of peer pressure.
这就是同伴压力的魔力啊
Be seated.
各位就座
A little gift from me to you.
给你带了一个小礼物
What the hell are you doing?
你在干什么
I'm helping you find a high-threshold jury.
我在帮你找高能陪审员
Do any of you belong to, uh, any groups,
你们中有没有人加入了什么团体
clubs, organizations?
俱乐部 或是什么组织
I sing in my church choir
我在唱诗班唱歌♥
and I'm part of my neighborhood watch.
也是居委会的一员
Oh, she is
她什么都参加
a joiner, Bull.
布尔
Also, she belongs to the PTA,
她也加入了学生家长和教师联谊会
and she's on the board of her community center.
她还是社区中心委员会的一员
A pox on her house.
简直天花临头
Move to strike, Your Honor.
我们要求撤去这名陪审员 法官阁下
And what about you, sir?
您呢这位先生
Do you participate in any organizations?
你加入任何组织了吗
I belong to the Rotary.
我就职于劳特莱手表集团
The president of his local chapter
连续三年都是
three years in a row.
地方分会会长
Move to strike, Your Honor.
我们要求撤去这名陪审员 法官阁下
Sir, it says here
先生 上面说你是当地
you're an officer on your co-op board.
公♥司♥董事会的成员
What's your title? Treasurer.
您的职位是什么 会计
Bull's-eye. Talk about a thankless job.
布尔的小眼线 一份吃力不讨好的工作
People must hate him.
人们肯定讨厌他
But he doesn't care, which means we love him.
但他不在乎 我们爱他
Marissa, talk to me.
玛丽莎 回话
What do you need, Dr. Bull?
你需要什么 布尔博士
Marissa's not there?
玛丽莎不在这里吗
Um, she had...
她
an emergency.
有点紧急情况
Can I help you?
我能帮助你吗
What kind of emergency? By the way,
什么紧急情况 顺便说一下
your pen is leaking.
您的钢笔漏水了
Oh.
好的
You don't say.
可不是么
Never mind. I don't need her.
没事 我不需要她
This juror's acceptable to the prosecution, Your Honor.
接受这名陪审员 法官阁下
That was a very expensive shirt.
我这衬衣很贵的
That was a very expensive pen.
我这笔也很贵的
Anyone feel like tapas?
有人想吃点点心吗
Gentlemen.
先生们
Mr. Assistant District Attorney?
助理律师先生
Sorry to interrupt your lunch break, gentlemen,
抱歉打扰了你们用餐时间
but I was hoping to get a word.
但我想说句话
What's on your mind, Counselor?
您想说什么 法律顾问
Well, I know you're not gonna like this, but, uh,
我知道 你不喜欢这样 但是
I believe that what we're looking at here
我相信我们看到的
is a tragic accident. Nothing more, nothing less.
是个不幸的事故 仅此而已
But to compound the felony by destroying 15 young lives...
但要通过毁掉15个年轻人的生活来加重罪行
it makes no sense.
这不明智
There's no physical evidence, you got no eyewitnesses.
没有物证 也没有目击证人
Wait a second.
等一下
None of that changes the fact that someone died
那些都不足以改变有人由于
during the commission of a crime.
犯罪而失去生命的事实
Excuse me, Jury Consultant.
真是不好意思 陪审团顾问
What crime?
什么犯罪
Contributing to the delinquency of a minor.
促成未成年人违法
Providing alcohol to someone who is underage.
向未成年人售酒
And by the way, I'm a trial scientist.
另外 我是个审讯学家
What I do is, I tell lawyers...
我所做的只是 告诉那些
the ones who are smart enough to listen...
懂得倾听的聪明律师
what to do so they can win their cases.
教他们怎样做能赢得官司
And they pay me very well for it.
他们会付我丰厚的薪水
I'm guessing you and I are not destined to work together.
我猜我们注定不适合一起工作
These boys, including the victim,
这些男孩 包括受害者
were doing what college kids have been doing
只是做了大学生们干了一百年的事
for 100 years... drinking.
喝酒
You really want to send them to prison for that?
你真要为此让他们入狱吗
An 18-year-old boy died, Counselor.
一个十八岁的孩子为此丧命 律师
And a mother lost her child.
一个母亲失去了她的孩子
Absolutely.
我当然知道
It's a tragedy, but it's a tragedy born of an accident.
这是个悲剧 但这惨剧是意外造成的
No one set out to murder this poor boy.
没人要谋杀这个可怜的男孩
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表