剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
uh, diving into the water to try and find him, but...
想潜水找到他 但是
you couldn't see anything. It...
什么也看不见
It was black...
当时一片漆黑
...so we just kept calling his name.
所以我们不断的叫他名字
Sam!
山姆
Sam! Sam! Sam!
山姆 山姆 山姆
And then, it kind of got quiet.
然后 大家都安静了
We stopped calling his name.
我们不再叫他的名字
I-I guess we just realized
我想我是觉得
that he wasn't there.
他当时不在了
And then,
然后
I said, um... I said this thing.
我说
I said...
我说
“Well, maybe he just went back to the house.”
也许他已经回去了
I don't know where it came from,
我也不知道我为什么这么说
and I wish I had never said it.
我希望我从没说过这句话
It was just kind of...
这就是
You could tell that...
我能看出来
The second they heard it, it was what everyone wanted to hear.
他们听见这句话的时候 都如释重负
We were drunk and stupid, and we didn't
我们当时喝的大醉 开始干傻事
even think to call the police.
我们都没想到要报♥警♥
Nobody said a word on the walk home,
回去的路上没人说话
but I think we all realized that there was a really good chance
我想大家都意识到了
that our lives were gonna be very different now.
我们的人生从此会改变轨道
And what happened when you got back home,
你们回家当时他不在
and he wasn't there?
又发生了什么
Didn't anyone suggest calling the authorities?
有人提议打电♥话♥找人帮忙吗
Everybody was really drunk
所有人都喝的很醉
and really scared.
也很害怕
Everyone just...
每个人都
went to their rooms and either passed out or prayed
各自回了房♥间 不然就是昏睡了
that he'd show up the next morning, and when he didn't...
不然就是在祈祷他第二天会出现 但是他没有
...we made a promise to each other
我们做了约定
that we would not talk about what had happened.
不会讨论当晚发生了什么
Not to our lawyers.
不告诉律师
Not even to our parents.
不告诉父母
And whose idea was that?
这是谁的主意
That was me.
是我
I'm truly sorry.
我真的很抱歉
You've been convicted of manslaughter
你被指控过失杀人
in a sad and senseless death.
导致了一桩悲伤又愚蠢的死亡
A young man full of life and promise is gone.
一个前途无量的年轻人离去了
And you had the power to stop it.
你本有力量阻止这一切的发生
But instead, you chose to indulge
但是相反 你却选择视而不见
and encourage yourself and others
鼓动自己和他人
in reckless and wanton behavior.
做出不计后果与恶劣的行为
I'm taking into account that
我会考虑
you admitted to your role in the incident
你在这次事故中主动坦白
and took responsibility for the effect
为此承担责任
of your behavior on others.
对你与他人的后果负责
And I will note that Dr. Bull, a member of the opposing team,
我会考虑布尔博士作为对方团队一员
has spoken up on your behalf, which is a rare occurrence.
也为你求情 这实属罕见
I'm not one to reward bad behavior,
我并不是鼓励你这样的恶劣行为
but in this case, I'm going to make an exception.
但是在本案中 我会网开一面
I hereby sentence you to serve two years in state prison.
因此我宣判你将接受州立监狱两年服刑
Not so fast.
先等等
Sit down, please.
各位请坐
The rest of you bare a certain degree of culpability, as well.
其余各位也有一定程度的犯罪
I'm sentencing each of you
我宣判你们每一位
to 500 hours of community service.
进行500小时的社区服务
She took your suggestion.
她接受了你的建议
Dr. Bull.
布尔博士
Thank you.
谢谢您
You kept your promise.
您实现了承诺
I had a lot of help.
我有不少帮手
Marissa?
米莉莎
Marissa?
米莉莎
I know you're dying to hear.
我知道你已经急得不行了
Have I got a story for you.
我这就给你讲讲结果
Mariss?
米莉莎
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表