剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
Before you answer that...
在你回答...
...and possibly perjure yourself,
或者说再找借口之前
I should let you know that the NYPD was
你得知道一件事 纽约市警♥察♥局警员
at your apartment early this morning,
今早去了你的公♥寓♥
and confiscated the contents of a shredder
收走了你丈夫办公室的
that was in your husband's office.
碎纸机里的东西
It appeared to contain
那好像是一副
what was once a pair of latex gloves.
乳胶手套吧
The DNA results will be in later in the day.
DNA化验结果今天晚点也会出来
Your witness.
请各位见证
Order!
肃静
It's a clean sweep.
扫描很彻底
Nothing but green.
全是绿灯
Yeah, well, that's the mirror jury.
那是镜面陪审团
The real one's coming in 11 to one.
真的那个是其中的十一分之一
Have you reached a verdict?
你们是否做出裁决了
Yes, we have, Your Honor.
是的 法官阁下
This jury unanimously finds
陪审团一致认为
the defendant, Kara Clayton,
被告 卡拉·克雷顿
guilty of first-degree murder.
一级谋杀罪名成立
And as quickly as it consumed us,
随着时间的逝去
the scandal fades from memory,
丑闻从我们的记忆中消去
replaced by the business of everyday life.
取而代之的是日常的柴米油盐
Hey, aren't you that fantastic attorney
你不是很了不起的律师吗
who tried to tell me that you'd never pull
从不屑于和陪审团
any funny stuff with the jury
扯上任何关系
because you're much better friend than I am,
觉得自己是一个比我更适合做朋友 性格更好
much better person, much better everything?
什么都比我好的人吗
And aren't you the one who said
你不是还说
I was representing a liar,
我给一个骗子
a killer, a black widow?
杀人凶手 黑寡妇做了代表律师吗
I guess we're even.
我们扯平了
So, certainly got your name in the paper a lot.
你的名字在报纸上可是铺天盖地
Think you'll be back?
你会卷土重来吗
Oh, you can count on it, Dr. Bull.
你尽管放心 布尔律师
I'm not done with you yet.
还没结束呢
I told you, I like 'em stupid.
我告诉过你 我喜欢蠢蛋
Really? Me, stupid?
真的吗 我 很蠢吗
Mm-hmm. Give me a stupid genius
随时都要一个
over a smart idiot any day.
愚蠢的天才
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表