剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
No.
胡说
No, I just gave you a raise.
我才刚刚给你涨过工资
Remember? I called you from New Jersey.
还记得吗 我从新泽西给你打电♥话♥
Seahawks were playing the Broncos.
西雅图海鹰队当时对阵丹佛野马
It was the Superbowl.
当时是超级碗的比赛
I was in the skybox.
我当时坐在贵宾看台
It was between quarters and...
差不多那个时候
"Gangnam Style" was playing on the stadium P.A.
当时放的曲子是骑马舞
So, did you use a cell phone
所以你是用了手♥机♥
or was it the kind you had to crank?
还是说你用的拨盘电♥话♥
Yeah. I guess you're right.
我想你是对的
Time flies when you're not making money.
不赚钱的日子过得特别快
Our new clients are here.
新客户到了
This conversation is not over.
这场对话还没结束
Bull, you don't have any money.
布尔 你没钱了
There's nothing to talk about.
没什么可谈的了
And then...
然后
we'll work with the DA to pick the perfect jury.
我们要和地方检察官合作选出完美的陪审团
And by monitoring the reactions of our mirror jury,
通过检测镜像陪审团的反应
we will know at the end of each day
我们最终就能得知
how our case is being presented and what changes we need to make
我们的案件会如何进展 需要做出什么改变
to realize the best outcome for our client.
以获得对客户的最佳效果
Very impressive.
非常不错
Uh, Dr. Bull...
但是布尔博士
But it starts with the narrative.
首先是陈词
The story we tell that makes sense of what happened,
我们所说的要与事实相符
but also supports our version of the facts and leads everyone,
但是又能对我方事实进行支持 并带领所有人
the judge and the jury, to the same conclusion.
法官 陪审团达成一致
The narrative.
陈词
Which...
这个
I don't have yet.
我暂时还没有想好
Dr. Bull,
布尔博士
any way we can speak privately?
我们可以私下聊一聊吗
Of course.
当然
Our job is
我们的工作是
to protect the Clayton estate.
保护克雷顿基业
If Mrs. Clayton recovers from her injuries...
如果克雷顿夫人伤势恢复
and from all appearances,
完好痊愈
that's what's gonna happen...
接下来发生的
she effectively becomes the new owner of Clayton Communications.
就是她成为克雷顿通讯公♥司♥的合法新当家
And as you can imagine,
你也能够想象
Clayton's four grown children are not fond of that scenario,
克雷顿的四位外孙一定不想看到这一幕
nor is the current board of directors.
以及我们的董事会
Which is our way of saying
我们的意思是说
we understand it's hard to come up with a strategy for a case
我们理解相处一个策略应对
that sure looks like justifiable self-defense.
即使这件案子看上去确实是正当防卫
You lost me at "we understand."
从"我们理解"开始我就没跟上了
We may go to court.
我们可以上法庭
We may even go to criminal court,
甚至是刑事法庭
but that's not our goal.
但是这不是我们的目的
That's not our endgame.
这不该是最后的发展走向
We look at this as a negotiation.
我们希望这能是一场谈判
So, anything less than her walking away
所以只要她不带着100%的股权逍遥自在
with 100% of the company is a win for you.
你们就都算打赢了这场官司
Exactly.
没错
And I'm guessing you'd actually be willing to forego
我猜如果你们
the whole murder trial if there was a number
和克雷顿太太能达成共识
that you and Mrs. Clayton could agree on. Right?
你们愿意放弃追究其成为谋杀案 对吧
Like I said,
就像我说的
we look at this as a negotiation.
我们把这案子当作是一次谈判
Give me a figure.
给我一个数吧
Why?
为什么
'Cause I may be able to sew this whole thing up for you
因为我或许能在接下来的四十八小时之内
in the next 48 hours.
就帮你们解决这件事
500 million.
五亿
Half a billion dollars.
拿了五亿美元
And she agrees to give up
她就要同意放弃
any rights or ownership in the company.
对公♥司♥的所有权及其他一切权利
Sounds like a terrific conversation starter to me.
听起来是个不错的展开谈话的方式
Just one more thing.
还有一点
If you don't go to court and I am instrumental
如果你们不用上庭 而且我帮你们
in helping you solve your problem,
解决了问题的话
I still get the other 250, right?
我还是能得到另外的两亿五千万 对吧
If you put our little problem to bed...
如果你能解决这个问题
I'll make it 350.
我给你三亿五千万
Yes! Damn, I'm smart!
太好了 我真聪明
Damn, I'm smart.
我真聪明
Damn, I'm smart.
我太聪明了
Damn, I'm smart.
我真绝了
Diana, it's Bull.
戴安娜 我是布尔
Can we talk?
我们能聊聊吗
Did you quit yet?
你退出了吗
No, but I...
还没 但是我
Diana, you don't understand.
戴安娜 你不懂
I am gonna make you a winner,
我能让你成为赢家
a giant winner.
大赢家
Diana?
戴安娜
Cable, call the Oxwald Hotel,
凯博 打给奥克斯韦德酒店
ask for Diana Lindsay. Sir, yes, sir!
找戴安娜·琳德塞 知道了 老大
Hey. They didn't fire us, did they?
他们没有解雇我们 对吧
Fire us? Okay. Uh, she checked out.
解雇我们 她退房♥了
Danny, find out what hotel Diana Lindsay checked into.
丹尼 查一下戴安娜·琳德塞入住了哪家酒店
On it.
马上查
Hey, aren't you that fantastic lawyer
你不是那个很厉害的
who got that amazing settlement for that woman
帮枪杀了有钱丈夫的女人
who shot her billionaire husband?
成功庭外和解的律师吗
This man is stalking me.
这男的在跟踪我
Sir. Hey, get the door. Stop him.
先生 守住门 截住他
Guys, let me out of here, please.
伙计们 放我出去 拜托了
That's my wife. She needs a kidney.
那是我的妻子 她需要做肾移植
I've decided to give her mine.
我已经决定了要把我的肾给她
Oh. I'm excited to see you, too.
我也很高兴见到你
Get out. Is that any way to speak to someone
下车 能不能和一个
who's about to make you the most talked-about attorney
即将让你成为全纽约最知名律师的人谈谈
in New York? It's okay, driver.
没事的 司机
You can drive. Just a lover's spat.
开车吧 我们只是在打情骂俏
No, driver. We are not lovers.
不 司机 我们不是情侣
Well, not this minute, but it's early.
此刻还不是 但来日方长
I am not talking to you.
我不想跟你说话
You are not a good friend.
你不是一个益友
Why? Because I won't renege on a professional commitment
为什么 就因为你不过是打了个响指
the second you snap your fingers?
而我却没有违背我的专业承诺
And for the record, I am a great friend.
请注意 我是一个非常好的朋友
I am a fantastic friend.
我是一个了不起的朋友
I am the Rachel of Friends,
我可是"老友记"里面的瑞秋
if Rachel were a boy.
如果瑞秋是个男生的话
You used to be so smart.
你以前很聪明的
That not withstanding, I'd like to proffer a settlement
尽管如此 我还是想要代表克雷顿通讯
from Clayton Communications and the Clayton family.
和克雷顿家族提出和解
Well, you can save your breath
你可以省点力气了
because we are not interested in settling.
我们志不在和解
But you haven't heard the offer.
你还没听条件是什么呢
I don't need to hear the offer.
我不需要听条件
Take a million dollars...
你可以得到一百万美元
You take a million dollars.
你自己留着那一百万吧
...and multiply it by 500.
然后乘以五百
Wait, my mistake.
等等 是我的错
Let me put it in another way.
让我换种说法
Take a billion dollars and divide it in half.
自己算算十亿的一半是多少
Is this for real?
你是说真的吗
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表