剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
他为什么心甘情愿地背上这个重担
Why would he... willingly carry that burden with him
这重担将会伴他一生
for the rest of his life?
我必须坚信
I just have to believe that
陪审团会明白他没有谋杀她
the right jury will see that he did not murder her.
这是种...牺牲
It was... a sacrifice
是应他爱的那个女人的要求
at the behest of the woman he loved.
无意冒犯你和特朗科
Okay, with all due respect to you and Chunk,
我觉得很难找到那些
I think it's going to be pretty hard to find people
可以透过那女孩死于那男孩之手
who can look past the fact that the girl died
这一事实看到真♥相♥的人 他们根本
at this boy's hand, and even consider
想都不会想可使罪行减轻的情节
that there might have been extenuating circumstances.
没错
Yeah.
我知道 一个人的思维要足够敏捷
I know. You got to be pretty damn cognitively agile
才想要细细听来
to even want to hear it.
思维足够敏捷 什么意思
Cognitively agile? What does that mean?
就是说我们
It means we got
能从我们的陪审团名单里删掉一大批人
a lot of people we need to eliminate from our jury.
这社会里只有特定的几类人
There are just certain types of people
对于绝对 确定 规则
who are more comfortable with absolutes,
这种东西感到格外舒服
certainties, rules.
所有东西都是非黑即白
Everything's black or white.
这些人是绝对不会有机会参与这场审判
Those people will never be able to hear this argument.
这个人
This guy,
西装剪裁得体 领结一丝不乱
perfectly-cut suit, perfectly-knotted tie.
太讲究 强迫症
Too fastidious. OCD.
逻辑严谨 头脑周密
Logical and analytical.
把他清出去
Get him out of there.
职业军人
Career military.
遵守规则是他们的传统
History of following rules.
她和我们处不来
She is not gonna play well with us.
那些个认为
People for whom
对错分明 对于我们认为可减轻罪行的情节
there is only a right and a wrong are not gonna sympathize
毫无怜悯支持的人
with the extenuating circumstances of our case.
永远也不可能站在我们这边
They will never be on our side.
你们中有孩子的有哪些
So, how many of you have children?
不错
All right.
谁遵循严格的作息时间
Who here sticks to a strict bedtime schedule?
不可破例
No exceptions.
真是不错
Ah. Good for you.
我们要拒绝这三位陪审员 法官大人
Move to strike these three jurors, Your Honor.
现在到了真正考验技术的时候了
Now here's where it gets tricky.
我们要找出可以分辨出
We need to find people who can see the difference
责任和责备的人
between responsibility and blame.
现在
So,
我们假设
let's just say the chair
你坐的这把椅子突然散架了
you're sitting in right now suddenly broke.
这是你的错吗
Would it be your fault?
我不确定我有没有听懂你的问题
I'm not sure I understand your question.
好吧
Well,
这椅子看上去好好地
the chair appeared to be fine,
你一坐上去 它就散架了
you sat in it, it broke.
你应该被责备吗
Are you to blame?
我觉得应该
Well, yeah, I guess I would be?
还能怪谁呢
Well, who else's fault would it be?
又一个阵亡了
And another one bites the dust.
你已经没得选了
You are running out of options.
不知道 可能是椅子已经老旧有缺陷了
I don't know. Maybe the chair was old, defective.
答对 一个进化完全的思考者
Bingo. An evolved thinker.
仅仅是把椅子给弄散架了
Just because he broke the chair
并不一定意味着是他的错
doesn't necessarily mean it's his fault.
三号♥陪审员被纳入辩方陪审团 法官大人
Juror number three is acceptable to the defense, Your Honor.
好 陪审团组建完毕
Very well, then. We have our jury.
其他人可以走了
The rest of you are released.
我就不明白
I don't understand.
这怎么就帮我了
How is any of this supposed to be helping me?
你相信他就行了 亚当
You just have to trust him, Adam.
这是他最拿手的地方
This is where the man lives.
这是她妈妈
That's her mom.
亚当 走这边
Adam, let's go this way.
不 我有话要说
No, I need to say something.
亚当 这不是个好主意
Adam, that's not a good idea.
康纳夫妇
Mr. and Mrs. Conner.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
我太爱艾米莉
I loved Emily so much.
我太想她了
I miss her so much.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
你对不起
You're sorry?
那你就应该替她死
You should be dead. Not her.
你
You.
拜托 道恩 别在这说
Come on, Dawn. Not here.
你才嗑药
You're the drug user.
是你把毒品给她的
You gave her those drugs,
不是吗
didn't you?
- 不是吗 - 走这边
- Didn't you? - You are gonna walk this way
一句话也别说了 走吧
and not say another word. Let's go.
我们连最后一面都没见着
We didn't even get to say good-bye!
都是你害的
You took that from us!
你个杀人犯
You murderer!
是你把毒品给她的吗
Did you give her the drugs?
你是说 那玩意是我的吗
You mean, were they mine?
你知道我在说什么
You know what I mean.
当然不是
Of course not.
我可不是瘾君子
I'm not a druggie.
我不干这种事
It's not my thing.
那么...
So...
你和艾米莉的妈在庭外的那事
what was that between you and Emily's mom
又怎么解释
at the courthouse?
大二那年...
Sophomore year...
我伤到了前十字韧带
tore my ACL.
医生给我开了氢可酮
The doctor prescribed hydrocodone, and...
氢可酮 一种常见的止痛药
我上瘾了
I liked it.
你去看医生了吗
You seek treatment?
医生
Treatment?
我告诉了我爸
Told my dad.
他全冲进马桶里了
He flushed everything down the toilet.
除了我爸我只告诉过艾米莉
The only other person I told was Emily.
她告诉了她父母
And she told her parents,
现在 你在证人席上
and now you're gonna hear about it
也会听到
from the witness stand.
他们会找专家说明
They're gonna get some expert to explain
芬太尼和氢可酮都是类鸦♥片♥药物
fentanyl and hydrocodone are both opioids.
他们会猜测你滥用了药物
Then they'll speculate that you began abusing your medication.
当你弄不到药时
And when you couldn't get another refill, well...
你就去巷子里买♥♥
you bought it off the street.
当你的女友决定自杀
So when your girlfriend decided to kill herself,
你就知道该去什么地方
you knew right where to go.
这些都不是真的
But none of that's true.
我们也会反对 但是陪审团
And we'll object, but the jury
已经都听进去了
will have already heard it.
那些本来就相信那种解释的人
And the people who are inclined to believe that story
不管怎样还是会相信的
are probably gonna believe it anyway.
让我作证
Put me on the stand.
他们听我解释之后 会知道我说的才是事实
They'll know it's the truth if they hear it from me.
这不可能
That's not gonna happen.
是我做主就不可能
Not while I'm running the show.
首先 控方会问你
First question the prosecution is gonna ask you
"你注射过这些药物吗"
is "Did you inject those drugs?"
你会回答"是"
And you're gonna answer, "Yes, I did."
在那之后
And then nobody, from that point on,
没人会相信你说的话
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表