剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
My clients weren't even present when it happened.
我的委托方在出事时甚至都不在场
So they say.
他们也是这么说的
I tell you what.
听我说
I'll let 14 of them walk.
我会放过其中14个人
Mr. Assistant District Attorney.
地区助理检察官先生
I will... under one condition.
只有一个条件
I want the person responsible.
我需要一个担责的人
The one who said, “Let's get these pledges drunk”"
一个说"我们把这些混球灌醉吧"的人
The one who said, “Let's take them for a swim.”
一个说"我们引他们去游泳吧"的人
I want that person to come forward
我希望那个人站出来
and accept responsibility.
承担一切责任
There's no such person, Mr. Assistant District Attorney.
根本没有这样的人 地区助理检察官先生
Enjoy your lunch, gentlemen.
好好吃饭吧 先生们
Well, this is a career first.
这是职场初期
We're about to start a trial, and I have no case.
想要开始审讯 但没有案子
We have a case. No, we don't.
我们有案件啊 不 没有
No. My idea didn't work.
我的想法不起效
I was sure they'd crack and somebody would come to us
我本来确信他们会产生间隙 会有个人
and tell us the truth, but...
来告诉我们真♥相♥ 但
they just offered to let us surrender.
他们只是提出要我们放弃
Look at that.
看啊
Not one, “I'm sorry.”
没人说"对不起"
Not one, “He was my friend.”
没人说"他是我的朋友"
They're all terrified,
他们都害怕
just not terrified enough to break ranks.
只是还没有怕到散伙
You know what?
你知道吗
We're doing this backward.
我们要反向行动
What are you talking about?
你什么意思
I'm tired of waiting for them to come to us.
我已经厌倦了等他们来找我们
Let's pick one kid, separate him from the pack,
我们就找一个孩子 把他和团体分开
and dismiss the charges against him.
驳回对他的指控
What do you mean? Offer him immunity?
什么意思 给他豁免权
Yeah. That's exactly what I mean.
对 就是这样
We have to be smart about it, though.
但是要很机警
We have to pick the right guy.
必须要选一个合适的人
Not the guy we really think is guilty.
不是那个真正有罪的
We want to see him punished.
要让他受到惩罚
We got to pick a guy we can squeeze,
我们需要一个可以压榨的人
a guy we can put on the stand and scare the crap out of.
可以推上证人席 吓得他屁滚尿流的人
Make him understand,
让他明白
once we've immunized him,
一旦我们豁免了他
if he doesn't cooperate, he'll be locked up for contempt.
如果不合作 就犯了蔑视法庭罪
If he lies, he'll be locked up for perjury.
如果撒谎 就犯了做伪证罪
I know just the guy.
我知道要找谁了
All I'm trying to say is, if you approach it mathematically,
我想说的是 如果要准确的实施
his roommate Carter is the most vulnerable.
他的舍友卡特是最容易击破的
I don't understand.
我不明白了
What do you mean, “mathematically”?
什么叫 准确的
Well, other than lies of omission,
不同于疏忽所撒的谎
the only lies everybody had to tell
大家都需要说两个谎
were that Sam got out of the water
就是山姆从水中出来了
and went back to the frat house with them... two lies.
而且和他们一起回到了兄弟会基地 就这两个
Carter, on the other hand,
卡特 就不一样了
had to go a lot further. He had to say that he and Sam
他要撒更多谎 他还要说他和山姆
made it back to the room together and they went to bed.
一起回了房♥间并且上♥床♥睡觉
And that therefore Sam must have snuck
因此山姆一定是趁着
out of the house after everybody was asleep,
所有人熟睡时偷偷溜出房♥子
and died alone.
孤独死亡
Under a grant of immunity, he must testify,
既然被许诺赦免权 他必须作证
and if he lies, he is subject to ten years in prison.
如果说谎 就会被判服刑十年
Remember, the point of all this is to get him to tell us
记住 重点就是要让他告诉我们
what really happened that night.
那晚究竟发生了什么
You have got to use his testimony
必须要让他的证词
against him like a club,
对他不利
and beat him with it,
以此来攻击他
until he tells us what we need to know.
直到他说出我们想知道的事
I know what I need to do.
我知道我该干什么
Well, if you know what to do, then our job here is done.
既然你知道了 那我们可以散会了
Marissa.
米莉莎
Uh, did you call me?
你叫我了吗
When do I get to meet him?
我何时能见他
Meet who?
见谁
Mr. Irresponsible.
不负责先生
Let's just see if it lasts the weekend
先看看在筹办婚礼前
before we plan the wedding.
能不能持续到周末
You know how important you are to me.
你也知道你对我多重要
I think so.
应该吧
And you can call me anytime.
你可以随时打电♥话♥给我
Day or night with anything.
任何时间任何事都可以
That is sweet.
真好啊
I'm fine, Bull.
我没事 布尔
In fact, I'm better than fine.
不仅没事 还挺好的呢
I'm happy.
我很开心
I'm happy you're happy.
很开心你能开心
Go get some sleep.
去睡觉吧
You're here on a grant of immunity.
你有了赦免权才在这的
Um, yes, sir.
我知道 先生
That means, so as long as you tell the truth,
就是说 只要你说的都是事实
anything you say here, we can't use it against you.
我们不能用这些来攻击你
That's what my lawyer said.
我律师说过了
You and Sam were roommates.
你和山姆是室友
Would you say you were friends?
你们是朋友吗
we just met six weeks ago,
我们六周前才认识
but, yes.
但 可以这么说
W-We liked each other.
我们对彼此有好感
On this particular night,
在这个不寻常的夜晚
there was a pledge party.
有一个兄弟会派对
I think you told the detective it was a celebration.
我知道你告诉探员那是个庆祝会
Was there alcohol at the celebration?
庆祝会有酒吗
Yes.
有
Did you drink?
你喝了吗
Yes.
喝了
Even though, here in New York State,
可是 在纽约
you're under the legal drinking age.
你还不到喝酒的法定年龄
Your Honor.
法官大人
We're prepared to stipulate
规定中
that there was underage drinking
庆祝会是存在不合法饮酒的
at the celebration.
事情
So stipulated.
那约定吧
Did Sam drink?
山姆喝酒了吗
Yes, I-I saw him drink.
喝了 我 我看到他喝了
Any idea how much?
知道喝了多少吗
I, uh, wasn't keeping track.
我没一直看着他
Coroner says Sam's blood alcohol level was .43.
死因裁判官说山姆血液中酒精指标为0.43
Just to put it in perspective,
我想说的是
symptoms in a typical human being
正常人血液中酒精指标
with a blood alcohol level between .3 and .4
在0.3到0.4之间时的症状
are complete unconsciousness,
是完全昏迷
depressed or absent reflexes, and impairment
情绪低迷或毫无知觉 还有循环系统
of circulation and respiration.
和呼吸的损伤
Not to put too fine a point on it,
直截了当地说
but death has been known to occur
当酒精指标超过0.37时
at a blood alcohol level of .37 or higher.
结果可能就是死亡
And fatality is almost certain for nearly all individuals
在超过0.45之后 几乎所有人都有
at .45 or higher.
死亡的可能
Objection, Your Honor.
反对 法官大人
Is counsel gonna ask a question?
辩护律师是在问问题吗
Sustained. Ask a question, Mr. Abernathy.
反对有效 问一个问题 阿伯纳西先生
Happy to, Your Honor.
乐意至极 法官大人
So based on these findings,
基于这些发现
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表