剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
You have nothing to tell me?
你什么都信息都提供不了吗
Nothing beyond what the coroner's determined.
除了验尸官的报告 没别的了
Which is, in and of itself, very preliminary.
那报告也只是一个初步调查
Did he fall in?
他是掉下去的吗
Was he pushed?
还是被人推下去的
Did... did he get a... a cramp,
还... 还是抽筋
or did someone hold him underwater?
还是有人在水底下拉他
What ever happened,
不管发生了什么
was he frightened or just...
他是觉得很恐慌 还是...
surprised?
受到了惊吓
I mean, was he alone,
他是一个人
or were there other people?
还是旁边有其他人
Was this deliberate or was it an accident?
是有人执意下手 还是场意外
Oh, for God's sake, tell me something!
天啊 告诉我点什么啊
I have a working theory.
我有个初步的推断
Sam was taking part in a hazing.
山姆在参与整蛊活动
There was a lot of drinking.
他们喝了很多酒
Things got out of control.
事情失控了
And the boys went swimming.
孩子们又去游泳
And after Sam drowned, for whatever reason,
山姆溺水之后 不知道因为什么
they decided not to call it in.
他们决定不把真♥相♥说出来
And for the moment, they have banded together.
在这时 他们已经组织好了
And they've all agreed on the same story
互相串通了口供
about Sam going back to his room,
说的都是山姆回到自己房♥间
and, according to them,
然后 根据他们所说的
returning to the river by himself.
一个人又回到了河边
You're saying there were other people there.
你是说有别人在场吗
We don't know that for sure.
我们不太能确定
But if your theory's right,
但如果你的推测没错的话
why wouldn't one of those boys go and get help?
为什么那些孩子们不去找人帮忙
Or call 911, or call the police?
去打电♥话♥报♥警♥
No. No.
不 不
I... I don't want to believe that.
我... 我不想信
It's like two deaths.
这就和两起谋杀一样了
It's not... human.
这不... 人道
Mrs. Wayland,
韦兰德太太
people act differently in groups.
人在群体里的时候行为会发生改变
They just... do.
人就是这样的
You add alcohol to the mix and they're capable of doing things
加上酒精的麻醉他们做事情
they would never do if they were alone.
是独自一人时绝对做不出的事
But...
但是...
what about now?
现在怎么办
Why isn't someone stepping forward now?
为什么现在了还没有人站出来啊
It's part of the dynamic.
这是群体的行为特点
People commit to a certain course of action,
人们一起决定共同的行为方式
and they stick to it.
然后坚持下去
The key is to undermine the alliance
关键是要破坏他们的
they've made to each other,
群体关系
and that is what we're gonna do.
这就是我们接下来要做的
I promise you,
我向您保证
before we're through here,
我们结案之前
you will know the truth.
您一定会知道真♥相♥的
You made a lot of promises in there,
你在里面做了很多保证啊
and now I have to keep them.
现在我得替你实现那些保证
And, honestly, I don't think I can.
说实话 我觉得我做不到
Well, I wouldn't have made them
我要是不准备帮你的话
if I wasn't prepared to help you,
我是不会做那些保证的
assuming you want my help.
前提是你想要我的帮助
Why don't you ask that victim's mother
要不然你去问问受害者的妈妈
if she wants my help.
想不想要我的帮助吧
It's not that I don't want your help.
不是我不想要你帮我
Look, you were my mother's idea.
听着 找你来是我妈妈的主意
Yeah, and what does she know?
她懂什么呢
She's only been doing it for 30 years.
她只是干这行干了三十年而已
I don't have to explain myself to you.
我不用向你解释我自己
Well, then let me explain you to you.
那我给你解释一下你自己
You think you're smarter than everybody else.
你觉得自己比所有人都聪明
You think you're morally superior.
你觉得自己道德高人一等
And you think you got this legal thing wired because
你觉得自己精通法律
you had the highest marks in your class
因为你在班里分数最高
or the best handwriting, or I don't know.
或者写字最好 我反正不知道
You've been assistant district attorney for what?
你当助理地区检察官多久了
A minute? And you're too stupid to realize
一分钟吗 你傻到完全意识不到
that it costs you nothing to listen.
听听建议是不会有损失的
You can hear my ideas and still reject them
你可以听我的想法然后反对我
without me being any the wiser,
我不会因此比你更聪明
instead of letting me know with your smug affect
然而你非要把你对我的蔑视写在脸上
just how little you think of me.
专门让我看
Oh, and one more thing.
对了 还有件事
You got no people skills.
你完全没有处理人际关系的能力
That woman just lost her son,
那个女人刚刚失去了自己的儿子
and what she needed to hear from you
她需要从你那儿听到的是
was that you were gonna get her some answers,
你会给她答案
even if you didn't have any.
就算你没有答案也没关系
But you're so arrogant,
但你太傲慢
and you're working so hard to be honest with her,
你非要执着的保持诚实
that you didn't see what was required there was a good lie.
根本看不出她真正需要的是一个善意的谎言
Although, I'd bet the house
尽管 我敢打赌
you think there's no such thing as a good lie.
你觉得世界上根本没有善意的谎言一说
Be sure and tell your mother how amazing I was.
别忘了告诉你妈妈我有多厉害
Okay, Doctor, I'm all ears.
好 博士 我听着呢
These 15 kids are my only witnesses,
这十五个孩子是我唯一的证人
and all their stories synced.
他们的说法全都一样
So, obviously, someone sat them down.
很明显 有人跟他们谈过了
Obviously, someone rehearsed them.
很明显 有人帮他们彩排了说法
So what do you suggest I do?
你建议我怎么办
I'd put so much pressure on those college boys
我会给那群大学生施压
they'd turn back into preschoolers.
压到他们直接变回幼儿园水平
We need them to start turning on each other.
我们得让他们开始互相背叛
And how do I do that?
这要怎么做啊
Well, here's a crazy idea.
我有个疯狂的想法
Start filing charges.
开始起诉
Against who?
起诉谁啊
Against all of them, all 15.
所有十五个人
Charge them with manslaughter.
起诉他们过失杀人
Make those boys sweat.
先让他们慌了阵脚
Make their parents sweat.
让他们的父母慌了阵脚
Make them hire expensive lawyers,
让他们开始雇好律师
and make them sweat, too.
让他们的律师也慌了阵脚
You want me to charge 15 kids with manslaughter?
你想让我起诉十五个孩子过失杀人吗
All due respect, that's insane.
没冒犯的意思 但这太疯狂了
I knew you'd like it.
我就知道你会喜欢这个主意的
There is no evidence.
没有证据啊
I won't be able to convict one person, let alone 15.
一个人都定不了罪 别说十五个了
If we charge all of them, someone will break
如果我们起诉他们所有人的话 有人会崩溃
and come forward looking for a deal.
然后来找我们做交易的
And that is how we find our guy.
这就是我们找到凶手的方式
And if that doesn't happen?
要是没按你的计划来呢
Then I'll be wrong and that hasn't happened since 2005.
那就是我错了 从2005年开始就没犯过错
It was a Wednesday.
那次是个周三
I said it was gonna rain, it only drizzled.
我说会下雨 结果只下了毛毛雨
And by the way, I'm doing this for the grieving mother.
对了 我是为了那个悲伤的母亲才这么做的
Not for you.
不是为了你
Well, here's something you don't see every day,
这是个很少见的场景
15 Lennox University students,
十五个伦诺克斯大学的学生
all of them members or pledges
全部是KKT的
of Kappa Kappa Theta,
已知或者宣誓成员
doing the “perp walk”
现在因为助理地区检察官
after they were all booked on the order
里蒙德·阿伯纳西的传召
of Assistant District Attorney Richmond Abernathy.
手带手铐被押往警局
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表