剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
For four years,
持续四年
eight million dollars.
她会分得八百万美元
And had the marriage ended today,
假设说婚姻持续到今日
Mrs. Clayton would have walked away with $16 million.
克雷顿夫人就能分得一千六百万美元
$16 million.
一千六百万美元
That's... a nice payday
换五年的合作
for five years' work. Your Honor.
非常值得 法官大人
Uh... my apologies again, Your Honor.
我再次道歉 法官大人
I wish you could see juror 39.
你要是能看见三十九号♥陪审员就好了
She's lapping this up with a spoon.
她照单全收
My queen bee.
简直是我的蜂后
Counting on you to whip the rest of the hive into shape.
拉拢人心的事情就靠她了
Let's just say,
这么说吧
neither party wanted the marriage to dissolve.
双方都不愿意婚姻破裂
But one of them, say, Mr. Clayton,
但是 当其中一人 比如说克雷顿先生
became deathly ill and succumbed.
大病不愈
Or was in a traffic accident and lost his life.
或者遭遇交通事故意外身亡
Or was shot point-blank range in the chest.
或者被当胸枪击
Objection.
反对
Overruled.
反对无效
But get to the question, please.
请你说重点
What would Mrs. Clayton be looking at?
那么克雷顿夫人能得到什么呢
Payout-wise?
在金钱这方面
Well, minus some stipulations in his will with regard to his four children,
除去他遗嘱中与四个子女相关的一些条款
she would inherit everything.
她会继承几乎所有家产
Meaning...?
请您详细解释
The entire Clayton Communications empire.
她会得到整个克雷顿通讯帝国
Which is worth...?
公♥司♥的价值是
As of today?
今天的估价是
$6.65 billion.
66.5亿美元
Wow. Talk about establishing motive.
真会鼓动人心
Eight of the mirror jurors who were totally on Diana's side
刚刚站在戴安娜一方的八个陪审员
just moved over to ours.
现在偏向我们这方了
Thank you, Mr. Sinclair, for that illuminating explanation.
辛克莱尔先生 谢谢你富于启发的讲解
I just have one question.
我有一个问题
How much would Mrs. Clayton have received
如果克雷顿夫人被捅死了
had she been stabbed to death?
她会得到多少钱
Never mind.
算了
I withdraw the question.
我收回我的问题
Forget I said that.
好吧当我没说
Three of the eight went back to Diana.
其中三个更倾向于戴安娜了
Hey, we still ended up with five more than we came in with.
那我们还是比一开始多出五个人的支持
See you when I see you.
再见面时见
See you when I see you.
再见面时见
Yes, that trial.
没错 是那个审判
Uh-huh. Well, I know you're hearing about it on TV,
我知道你在电视上听到报道了
but I'm there.
但是我就在现场
All right. Okay. I love you too, Mama.
好 我也爱你 妈妈
Bye.
拜拜
I'm sorry.
打扰一下
Couldn't help but overhear.
我不是故意听的
Was that a Texas accent?
刚才你是说的德州口音吗
Well, it sure was.
没错
Oh. Whereabouts?
德州哪里人
Callisto, Texas?
德州的卡利特斯
You ever heard of it?
你听说过这个地方吗
Actually, I have.
我还真的听说过
Who vetted juror 39?
三十九号♥陪审员的个人信息是谁检查的
I did.
是我
She's from Callisto.
她是卡利特斯人
Callisto, Texas!
德州的卡利特斯
The same town as Diana.
和戴安娜来自一个地方
You didn't see that? That didn't ring any bells?
你没发现吗 难道没注意到吗
Wasn't something you thought I might want to know about?
你不觉得应该告诉我吗
What exactly are you saying, Bull?
你什么意思 布尔
I'm saying she's a plant.
我的意思是她是戴安娜安插的棋子
Diana set me up.
她故意给我设局
She suckered me in hook, line and sinker.
她一步步给我下套
I need all 12 jurors,
我需要全部十二个陪审员的票
and now, no matter what happens in that courtroom,
现在倒好 不管法庭里发生什么
I will only have 11.
我最多只能拿到十一票
Good evening. Affilian Hotel.
晚上好 这里是Affilian酒店
Diana Lindsay, room 1667.
我找1667房♥的戴安娜·琳德塞
Please hold.
请稍等
Hello? I'm sorry. Did I wake you?
你好 真是抱歉 我吵醒你了吗
I'm impressed you can sleep with so much on your conscience.
你有没有良心 居然还能睡得着
I have no idea what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
Well, let's start with your lying client,
我们就从你那个撒谎的客户开始说起吧
and then move to the ringer you snuck on the jury.
然后再谈谈你塞在陪审团里的棋子
Yeah, okay, I'm hanging up now.
我要挂电♥话♥了
Oh, you do that, Diana.
你尽管挂吧 戴安娜
'Cause I don't care about you or your ringers.
我不在乎你和你的棋子怎么折腾
I'm going to present such an effective case
我一定会完美地辩护
the jury's gonna come back 11 to one,
陪审团会给出十一比一的票
the judge will declare a mistrial,
然后法官会宣布审判无效
and we will be back in six months.
半年后我们会再次提起诉讼
And I will personally send your client
我会亲自把你的客户
to the electric chair.
送上电刑椅
Jason Bull, you are simultaneously
杰森·布尔 在我认识的人里
one of the smartest men I have ever met
你既是最聪明的
and one of the dumbest.
又是最蠢的
Well, clearly, you don't meet enough people.
那是你认识的人太少了
Look...I don't even know what juror you're talking about.
我完全不知道你在说的是哪个陪审员
And as far as my client lying? Well, I beg to differ.
你说我的客户撒谎 这我不同意
In fact, she is so anxious to tell her story
其实她非常急切地想讲述自己的经历
that she has insisted I put her on the stand tomorrow.
坚持要我明天让她上庭发言
Oh... I don't care if you put her on the stand,
我才不管她是上庭发言
I don't care if she takes the Fifth.
还是保持沉默
I don't care if she drinks a fifth.
她要怎么样我都不在乎
Your client is lying.
你的客户就是在撒谎
Would you like to know how I know?
你想知道我是怎么知道的吗
Guys with more money than God,
如果一个男人极其有钱
they don't stab the women they want to get rid of.
他才不会去捅死想甩开的女人
They pay them!
他会给钱让她走
"Here's $100 million. Go away."
给你一个亿 滚吧
It's clean, it's quick,
速战速决
and everybody gets what they want.
两全其美
And that is how I know your client did it.
你的客户就是在这里露出了马脚
He didn't want out, she did.
他没有想过结束婚姻 是她想
Hello?
喂
Hello?
喂
If you're here to apologize, you're too late.
如果你是来道歉的 那你来晚了
You better check the temperature in hell.
你最好现在去地狱走一遭
I haven't come to apologize.
我才不是来道歉的
I haven't done anything wrong.
我又没做错什么
You gave me 15 people to check out in 24 hours,
你让我在二十四小时内排查十五个人
and I missed something.
我有了遗漏
It's human, Dr. Bull.
人无完人 布尔博士
And it mystifies me that you can know so much and not know that.
你知识渊博 却不知道这一点 让我不解
You're the second woman to tell me
在刚刚过去的十分钟内
how much I do and don't know in the last ten minutes.
你是第二个跟我说我知道不知道什么的人了
I'm starting to take offense.
我感觉受到了冒犯
Well, maybe you should listen, because three minutes ago,
或许你应该多倾听 三分钟以前
I realized that, uh, you missed something, too.
我发现你也遗漏了信息
What's this? The evidence file?
这是什么 证据袋吗
I've already been through this.
我已经检查过了
There's nothing in here.
没有什么有用的
Yeah, that's what you missed... the nothing.
这就是你遗漏的 正是什么都没有
Look at the gun.
你看看这把枪
There's nothing to look at.
有什么好看的
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表