剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
maybe somebody did know.
确实有人是知情的
Like, maybe there actually
而且也许
had been people there. Like, a lot of people.
很多人都知道真♥相♥
And so, I wondered who made the choices.
所以 我希望知道是谁下决定的
I mean, did they all
我是说 是不是所有人
just say, “Let's...
都决定"我们
go and get the pledges drunk”?
一起去灌醉新成员吧"
Did they all just decide, “Hey, let's
是不是所有人都同意
throw him in the river,” even though
"咱们把这家伙扔进河"
they're so drunk they can't see straight?
尽管他已经醉的不省人事了
And then I gue...
然后我猜
I guess... when Sam drowned...
我猜山姆淹死的时候
...did they all... decide,
是不是所有人都决定
“Let's just not... call anybody.
"我们就让他在这沉着
“Let's... go home.
我们回家
Let's just get some sleep”?
好好睡一觉"
Objection, Your Honor.
反对 法官阁下
I don't mean any disrespect,
我没有不敬的意思
but I would be derelict in my duties
但如果我不反对一切
if I did not object to all this testimony
没有相关性的证词的话
based on relevance.
那我就是玩忽职守了
Sustained.
反对有效
You're right.
你说的没错
The jury will please disregard everything they just heard.
陪审团有权选择是否听取证词
Right. Just go ahead and unhear that.
好吧 那你们继续 忽视吧
Let's take a one hour recess,
现在休庭一小时
and counsel and I will meet in my chambers
律师来我的会议室见面
to determine next steps.
商讨下一步怎么办
Earth to Marissa. Talk to me.
呼叫 米莉莎 汇报情况
Uh, well, the jurors were clearly moved.
很显然 陪审团受到了触动
Enough to convict?
足以做出决定了吗
Yeah, not quite.
还不够
Eight are green, and four are still red.
有八个现在是绿色 另外四个红色
What's your next move?
你下一步怎么办
Well, I'm probably gonna do what most great men do
一般伟大的人物面临苦难时怎么办
when confronted with a situation like this.
我下一步可能就怎么办
Yeah. What's that?
好吧 那你怎么办
Lie. Excuse me?
撒谎 什么
I'll tell you all about it tonight
我今晚跟你详细说
when I get back to the office.
等我回办公室
Oh, and do me a favor. 20 minutes from now,
还有 帮我个忙 二十分钟后
will you please text Benny?
帮我给本尼发个信息
Uh, text Benny what? Doesn't matter.
发什么 无所谓
Just text him.
发就行了
Come on. Let's find Richmond Abernathy
走吧 我们去找里蒙德·阿伯纳西
and see if we can convince him to tell a couple of good lies,
看能不能说服他说几个善意的谎言
or at the very least, let us tell them
或者至少让我们来说
without him blowing our cover.
别让他露馅了
Our algorithm's never wrong.
我们的算法从来不会错
Rebecca's testimony turned every single juror.
瑞贝卡的证词触动了所有陪审员
14 boys, 14 convictions.
十四个男孩 十四宗罪
And you know Judge Hanlon.
而且你知道汉隆法官
It's not gonna be picking up trash
你不会最终落得个
on the side of the road. Mm-mm.
路边捡垃圾的下场
You're going to prison.
你是要进监狱的
Logan, jury wants to hear from you.
洛根 陪审团想听你的证词
This is nonsense.
这真是荒唐
You can't get a conviction based on a bunch of stares.
你不可能因为这些原因就定罪
You're really willing to take all your friends down with you?
你真的愿意把你所有朋友都拉下水吗
Oh. Sorry.
抱歉
It's one of the lawyers.
是其中一位律师
Somebody wants to make a deal.
有人想做交易
Should I step outside and call him back?
我出去回个电♥话♥吧
One of the other lawyers? Someone on my team?
其中一位律师 我团队里的吗
Let me see the phone.
让我看看你的手♥机♥
Not gonna show you my phone. Why?
我是不会让你看的 为什么
'Cause there's no such text? Come on.
因为就没有这短♥信♥吗 行了吧
Let me see it, big shot!
让我看看
Hey, get your hands off me! Gentlemen!
你别碰我 各位
Quiet!
别吵了
I just got two voice mails from parents
我刚刚收到几对父母的语♥音♥信息
who are willing to allow their sons to testify
他们允许自己的儿子们出来指证
in exchange for immunity.
获得豁免
With all due respect,
恕我直言
Mr. Assistant District Attorney, would it be possible
地区助理检察官先生
for me to hear those voice mails?
能不能让我也听听这消息呢
I'm an officer of the court for the State of New York.
我是纽约州法庭的一位官员
Are you suggesting that I'm a liar?
你现在是在说我就是个骗子吗
Fine.
好吧
Go and make imaginary deals
那就继续和你想象中的律师
with imaginary lawyers and imaginary parents.
和父母做不存在的交易吧
We're done here.
我们没什么可谈的了
Being pretty cavalier with your client's future. You're going
你可真是对你委托人的未来够支持啊
home to bed tonight.
今晚能睡个踏实觉了
He and all of his friends are gonna do 15 years.
他和他朋友们就要蹲15年的大牢了
15 years? Really?
十五年 真的吗
That's the sentence for manslaughter.
那是过失杀人的判刑
That's the maximum. No one gets the maximum.
那是最高刑罚 没人会被判最高的
They do in Judge Hanlon's
在汉隆法官手下
courtroom. And that's before I indict you
就有可能 那还是在我举报你
for obstruction of justice.
妨碍司法公正之前
That's good for another, well, ten years.
那10年的判刑也不轻
No. No, I'm-I'm not going to prison for 25 years.
不 不 我不会坐25年牢的
Then let me help you.
那就让我帮你
Agree to testify, and let that jury
同意作证 让陪审团
and that grieving mother know what really happened that night.
以及那位心痛的母亲知道事实真♥相♥
And then I will go to the judge,
然后我就去找法官
and I will use every bit of influence I have
我会动用我所有的关系
to get her to go easy on you.
让她对你从轻审判
You just said Judge Hanlon doesn't go easy on anyone.
你刚刚才说过汉隆法官不会对任何人手软
This is a business of favors,
这是商业互助
and I've done a ton of 'em.
我之前做过无数次了
I guess it's time to collect.
我看时间到了
What do you say?
你有什么要说的吗
When I was a kid, my grandpa would talk about World War II.
我小时候 我外婆会跟我讲二战的事情
But my dad and my older brothers...
但是我爸爸和我哥哥
they'd talk about Hell Night, about pledging,
他们会跟我讲万圣节前夜 还有入会的事
about how surviving that ordeal made you a man,
以及历经磨难成长为一个男人
and introduced you to the people
以及把你介绍给别人
that would stay your friends for the rest of your life.
然后成为一辈子的朋友
We all really liked Sam.
我们都很喜欢山姆
That's why we asked him to be one of us.
所以我们才希望他能成为我们的一员
Nobody expected him to die.
没人想让他死
Who bought the alcohol?
谁买♥♥的酒
I did.
是我
Uh, the fraternity, but we used my I.D.
是兄弟会 只不过用的我的身份证
And who ordered the defendants to drink?
那是谁让原告喝的酒
Me, but, I mean, we all did.
是我 我是说 我们都这么做了
It-It's kind of what you do.
兄弟会都这样
And who marched him down to the dock?
谁拉他去码头的
That was me.
是我
I had the megaphone,
喇叭是我拿的
and I was the one who pushed Sam into the water.
也是我推山姆下水的
And how long did you keep them there?
你们在那待了多久
I don't know. Maybe an hour.
不知道 可能一个小时吧
Uh, we were drinking and shouting
我们当时喝着酒大喊大叫
and having a great time, and then,
当时很开心 然后
Carter... he was treading water...
卡特当时在踩水
started to say he couldn't see Sam anymore, so...
他说看不见山姆了 所以
we started calling his name,
我们开始喊他的名字找他
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表