剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
is gonna hear a word you say.
除非让你去作证
And unless there is an earth-shattering reason
有什么极为重要的原因 我...
to put you on that stand, I am...
看着我
Look at me.
我说没戏了吗
Did I say game over?
我说我们输了吗
Did I say we were defeated?
他们可能是在领先 但是...
They may have more points on the board, but...
游戏还没结束呢
the game is far from over.
别跟我摆架子
Don't patronize me.
如果在结果出来前放弃
You don't get a name like Bull
那我就不配叫布尔
because you give up before the game is over.
这里双关
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
那是你的名字 你生来就有
That's your name. You were born with that.
或许是吧
Maybe I was.
或许不是
Maybe I wasn't.
或许我都是编的
Maybe I just made it up.
或许那就是我的一个工具
Maybe it's just a tool
好让我在庭上取胜
I came up with to help me win.
为了胜利 我不惜一切代价
I'll do anything to win.
还没结束呢 冠军
Game's not over, champ.
玛丽莎
Marissa!
布尔 什么事
Bull? What can I do for you?
我要些冰
I want ice.
冰
Ice.
你是说喝的吗
As in, drink?
在下午四点二十五分的时候吗
At 4:25 in the afternoon?
我就知道我不该在圣诞送你
I knew never should have gotten you
那盒《广♥告♥狂人》全集
that box set of Mad Men for Christmas.
广♥告♥狂人 一部美国历史剧 字面意义为"疯狂男人"
这个...
Well...
明天就开庭了
the trial starts tomorrow.
被告对胜诉不抱期望
We got a defendant who's convinced we can't win,
律师觉得自己要下地狱了
a lawyer who's convinced he's going to hell
凶器也没找出来
and no murder weapon.
不好意思
Okay, I'm sorry,
你指的凶器是什么
what do you mean, murder weapon?
芬太尼
The fentanyl.
我们不知道艾米莉是怎么弄到的
We don't know how Emily got the fentanyl.
在我们弄清楚前 陪审团会觉得
And until we do, the jury is going to think
她是从亚当那里拿的
that she got it from Adam.
凯博给丹尼指出了
Well, I know Cable gave Danny a lead
在艾米莉支持小组中的其中一人
on someone in Emily's support group.
一个住州北的女孩 曾每天和艾米莉来往
A girl who lives upstate. Someone Emily was talking to
直到大概五个月前
every single day until about five months ago.
丹尼希望她能告诉我们些什么
Danny's hoping maybe she can tell us something.
艾米莉家长之间也有些什么
There's also going on between Emily's parents.
那不只是悲伤
It's not just grief.
还有一种...
There's some kind of...
冷漠
disconnect.
我在法♥院♥外看见了
I saw it at the courthouse.
我可以让凯博深入调查他们的电子邮件
I can ask Cable do a deep dive on their e-mails
还有短♥信♥... 看看能找出些什么
and texts... see what she can find.
你其实并不担心吧
You're not really worried...
对吗
are you?
我小时候
You know, when I was a kid,
每当我把事情搞砸 惹上麻烦...
when I'd screw up, get in trouble...
做错事的时候...
make bad choices...
我的爷爷会和我说...
my grandfather would say to me...
"你心里住着一个好人
"There's a good man in there somewhere.
我们只需要把你养活到二十六岁"
We just got to keep you alive till you're 26."
那个小伙子
That kid.
他爱女友的那种感觉
And the way he loved that girl.
在他女友需要他的时候
The fact he was willing to step in
他甘愿奉献...
at that moment when she needed him, and...
不计后果
damn the consequences.
他心里也住着一个好人
There's a good man in there.
辩方表示
The defense is gonna tell you that
亚当 哈里斯对进入酒店后
Adam Harris had no idea
会发生什么
what was going to happen
完全不知情
when he entered the hotel room.
我会告诉你们真♥相♥
But I'm going to tell you the truth.
也是这个男孩用短♥信♥和电子邮件
About a boy who harassed his ex
曾骚扰他前女友数月
with texts and e-mails for months.
最后 他成功说服她
Who finally convinced her
溜出医院
to leave the hospital
和他去一家破旅馆春宵一刻
so he can have sex with her in a sleazy hotel.
然后一起嗑药
So they can do drugs together.
此等肮脏的事他也有前科
Something he has a sordid history with.
后来的事就很明显了
And you know the rest.
事情失去控制
Things got out of hand.
其中一个不幸丧生
And one of them ended up dead.
这就是事实
That's the real story.
我们会证明一切的
And we'll prove it.
芬太尼的调查有进展了吗
Any progress on the fentanyl?
医院对药品的把控非常严格
It's like Fort Knox when it comes to narcotics
所以艾米莉不可能在那里搞到芬太尼
at that hospital. There's no way Emily got it there.
那她父母那边有什么进展吗
Huh. Any progress with mom and dad?
你说对了
You were right.
艾米莉的父亲在过去的几个月
Emily's dad has been texting another woman
一直在和另一个女人联络 而且就我所知
for the past few months, and, from what I can tell,
他并没有告诉他的妻子
not telling his wife about it.
可能是婚外恋
It might be an affair.
但说实话我没看出这两者有什么联♥系♥
But I honestly don't see how it's relevant.
是没什么 现在还没有
It's not. Yet.
但庭审是活的
But a trial is a living thing.
就像爵士乐一样
It's like jazz.
人的想法如何 结果就如何
It wants to go where it wants to go.
一两天之内这或许能派上用场
This may come in handy in a day or two,
你现在回办公室帮米莉莎调查
so why don't you go back to the office, give Marissa a hand?
我们要搞清楚艾米莉从哪搞到这芬太尼的
Let's find out where Emily got this fentanyl.
哈里森 嗨
Harrison. Hey.
抱歉那天晚上我去不了了
Sorry I couldn't get there the other night.
我接了一件很紧急的案子
I, uh... I got a case that's picking up steam.
呃 那周五呢
Um, how about Friday?
想去跳跳萨尔萨舞吗
Want to do some salsa dancing?
联♥系♥我
Call me.
有什么事吗
Can I help you?
是的 很抱歉打扰您了
Yeah. Sorry to bother you. Um,
我想您是艾娃的母亲吧
I'm assuming you're Ava's mother?
我叫丹尼 我是调查员
My name's Danny. I'm an investigator
受聘于死者家属
working on behalf of the families involved
死者是您女儿的朋友 叫艾米莉·康纳
in the death of a friend of your daughter's... Emily Conner.
我听说了这件事
I heard the news.
我很难过
I'm so sorry.
您了解艾米莉吗
Did you know Emily?
呃...不 不太了解
Uh... No, not really.
她到这里来过一次 和一个男孩一起
Uh, she came here once, with a boy,
来看艾娃
to visit Ava.
当时艾娃刚做完手术 她想要给她一个惊喜
Ava'd just had a surgery, she wanted to surprise her.
但是 我想这是唯一一次她们真正♥见♥到对方
But... I think that was the only time they ever met face-to-face.
其余都是在网上联♥系♥的
Everything else was online.
全都是通过网络
Online all the time.
我所听到的也是这样
Hmm. That's what I heard as well.
然后突然之间她们断了所有的联♥系♥
And then, all of a sudden, they just stopped communicating.
请问我能够
Would it be possible
和你的女儿说两句吗
to speak with your daughter?
和艾娃
Ava?
再一次为艾米莉感到遗憾
Again, I'm so sorry about Emily.
她父母很可怜
Her poor parents.
要是我失去了艾娃
I would just die
我会痛不欲生
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表