剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
You orchestrated all this, didn't you?
你设计的这一切吧
Called the press, worked out the timing?
算好时机 叫来媒体
You can thank me later.
你可以待会儿再感谢我
You hear that sound? What?
你听到了吗 什么
It's the sound of your phone ringing
慌张的父母在电视上看到
with calls from frantic moms and dads
自己的宝贝儿子们之后
who just saw their baby boys on TV
想要跟你做交易
and want to know how they can cut a deal.
打爆你电♥话♥的声音
I was able to hack into the fraternity security system.
我黑进了他们的联谊会安保系统
Now, this camera's at the back door.
这是后门的摄像头
And I don't know who's who, but I can tell
我看不出谁是谁 但我能看出
that 16 kids left the fraternity a little after 1:00 a.m.
那十六个孩子凌晨一点多离开了联谊会堂
And it looks like only 15 came back a little after 4:00.
四点后看起来只有十五个回来了
Okay. What about the other doors?
好 那其他的门呢
Are they all monitored? Could Sam have
都有摄像头吗
slipped in and then slipped back out through a side door?
山姆有可能从侧门溜进去又溜了出来吗
'Cause that's what the other side's gonna argue.
因为他们肯定会这么辩驳的
Yeah, but didn't you say the roommate told the cops
但你不是说他室友已经告诉了警♥察♥
that they all came in together,
他们是一起回来的吗
went to bed together? Mmhmm.
一起睡的觉 嗯
He also said he was extremely intoxicated,
他还说他醉的很厉害
left himself plenty of plausible deniability.
让他有了大把推♥翻♥自己说法的机会
Can we get somebody down
我们能不能找人
to City Hall, Department of Records?
到宿舍楼的登记部去一趟
Let's get a set of plans for that house,
仔细研究一下那个房♥子 制定个计划
see every ingress and egress.
查看所有的进出记录
Marissa?!
米莉莎
Uh, I, uh, actually don't think she's in yet.
我 我觉得她还没来呢
What are you talking about?
你在说什么啊
It's Marissa. She's always in.
这可是米莉莎啊 她永远都在
I've worked with her for six years.
我和她工作了六年了
She's never even had a cold.
她连感冒都没得过
Should we call her?
我们该给她打个电♥话♥吗
Should we call the police?
要报♥警♥吗
She's fine, Dr. Bull.
她没事儿 布尔博士
She's just running late.
她只是迟到了而已
What does that mean?
这是什么意思
Do you know where she is?
你知道她在哪儿吗
I know that she's fine, and I know she'll be here soon.
我知道她没事儿 我也知道她很快就会来的
Okay.
好吧
Apparently, I just work here.
很明显 我也在这儿工作
I'll be in my office.
我就在办公室等着
He had booze in his belly and water in his lungs.
他胃里有酒 肺里有水
Blood alcohol level?
血液酒精含量呢
.43, enough to make a rhino tipsy.
零点四三 足够放倒一个犀牛了
Didn't kill him, though.
但害不死他
How's that?
为什么
This boy died from asphyxiation.
他是窒息而死的
While he was in the water, he aspirated.
他在水里的时候吸气了
Choked to death on his own vomit.
被自己的呕吐物呛死了
Horrible, violent way to die.
非常恐怖 暴♥力♥的死法
A death like that...
这样死的话...
would be noisy, right?
声音会很大吧
Hard to ignore?
很难不被注意到吧
If there were people around,
如果周围有人的话
I think it would be impossible to ignore.
是不可能注意不到的
Hey. Sorry to bother you.
对不起打扰了
My name is Rex Bond. I own Rex's Bail Bonds.
我是雷克斯保释证券的老板 雷克斯证券公♥司♥
Hi. Hey, Mr. Daniels?
丹尼尔斯先生
It's just totally crazy, you know?
这太疯狂了
Rob Daniels. How can I help you?
我是罗伯·丹尼尔斯 我能帮你吗
I'm guessing you're an attorney. Huh? Huh?
我猜你是个律师吧 对吧
My name is Rex Bond. I own Rex's Bail Bonds.
我是雷克斯证券公♥司♥ 雷克斯保释证券的老板
I understand the kids are out on their parents'recognizance,
我明白孩子们是在父母的担♥保♥下出狱的
but if that should change, I wanted to let them know
但如果被起诉的话 我想让他们知道
that we are ready and willing to be of help.
我们准备好了并且愿意帮助他们
I'm talking no money down, excellent rates.
不需要付定金 风险小 回报高
If I could just come in and talk to the boys
是不是我直接进去 和他们寒暄
and leave them my card?
然后递上我的名片就可以了
You're not coming in here.
你不能进去
You're not talking to any of these boys.
也没机会和他们搭上话
I'm not? No, you're not.
不能吗 不行
I'm sure you understand.
我确信你能理解的
These boys have been charged with a homicide.
这些男孩都受到了杀人指控
They're not gonna talk to just anybody who comes in the door.
所以这里的任何一个人你都别想搭话
Okay.
好吧
I get that.
明白了
But I'm glad that I've made your acquaintance.
但很高兴认识你
I'm always looking for good attorneys I can refer
我一直在给我的客户
my clients to.
找靠谱的律师
Here you go.
给你
Don't lose that. All right.
别弄丢了 好的
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh. Hey.
嘿
Hey. Full house.
嗨 大佬
Sorry.
对不起
Sorry. Sorry.
抱歉
I will be there in one minute.
我马上就位
You okay?
你还好吗
Yeah. Of course.
没事
I'm fine. Late, but fine.
我很好 就是迟到了
Really? I'm concerned.
真的吗 我担心你
This is so not like you.
迟到可不是你的作风
Anything you want to tell me?
有什么事想说吗
Oh, like what?
说什么
Like, are you looking for another job?
比如 你是不是正在找其他的工作
No.
不是
No.
不是
I'm not looking for another job.
我没有在找别的工作
Doctor appointment?
约了医生吗
Yeah, okay, I did not have a doctor's appointment.
好吧 我也没有约医生
Nothing is wrong with me, everything is fine.
我什么问题也没有 一切都好
I am truly sorry for being late.
真心抱歉 我迟到了
So what kind of job are you interviewing for?
那你要找的是什么工作啊
Okay, Bull...
好吧 布尔
Huh?
啊
Look, we have been together
听着 咱们在一起工作已经
for... ever.
...好久了
And I am very happy here, very happy.
我也非常非常开心
And I am very healthy.
而且我身体心理都没什么毛病
No worries there. No worries at all.
别担心 一点都别担心
I'm sorry if I caused you... concern.
如果我让你费心了 那对不起
So, where were you?
那你去哪里了
I was nowhere. It was nothing.
哪里都没去 我就是个无名小卒
I went out to dinner last night,
昨天晚上我出去吃晚饭了
and... one thing led to another,
然后 发生了好多事
and I guess you could say I...
可以这么说吧
ended up having an irresponsible evening.
我最后过了一个不负责任的夜晚
I'm sorry.
对不起
I think. Um, are...?
我认为 我们
Are we done?
话题到这就可以结束了吧
Mission accomplished.
任务完成
Oh, what do you got there, Chunk?
你那边有什么消息 特朗科
Oh. Wow. Those boys are lawyered up.
那些孩子都已经准备好律师了
I hate to be a buzzkill,
我也不想泼冷水
but those boys just might be telling the truth.
但那些男孩可能确实说的是实话
Excuse me. I've been doing this for a very long time,
我也是老♥江♥湖了
and they're telling everything but the truth.
我可以告诉你 他们什么都说 就是不说实话
I'm just saying.
我是想说
According to the coroner, Sam's death was violent and loud.
验尸官说山姆的死亡暴♥力♥且动静大
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表