剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
Mr. Harris has had a sudden change of counsel.
我可以上前讨论保释吗
May I approach? Discuss bail?
不会花太久的
This won't take long.
只是想确保保释金不会耍他们
Just want to make sure the bail bond company doesn't screw them.
而且我想给他们介绍几个
And I'm gonna want to give them the name
好律师
of a couple good lawyers.
有想法吗
Any thoughts?
你是在想愿意免费辩护的都有谁吧
You're thinking about the ones that'll work for free, right?
好 一切看起来都好
All right, everything looks good.
我不会失去我的房♥子吧
I'm not gonna lose my house, am I?
除非你儿子
Not unless your son
不出庭 不然不会的
doesn't show up for court. No.
更重要的是 你儿子在这儿 在家了
More importantly, your son is here, home.
很安全并且我们可以 研究辩护的事
Where he is safe and we can, uh, work on his defense.
帮他找律师
Help him find a lawyer.
你们两个能不能...
Any chance you two...?
这其实不是我们的工作
You know, it's not really what we do.
我们不是法律事务所
We're not really a law firm.
我不知道 你们今天在法庭上看起来
I don't know. You guys were pretty good
- 表现不错啊 - 是
- in court this morning. - Yeah.
拜托 拜托 回我电♥话♥
Please, please, call me back.
我们需要谈一谈
I really think we need to talk.
这真是个馊主意
Well, that was a bad idea.
- 怎么了 - 我想试着联♥系♥上道恩
- What's that? - I was trying to catch Dawn again.
如果她愿意和我通电♥话♥
If she would just get on the phone with me,
我想母亲们之间可以来场对话
I think we could talk this through, mother to mother.
受害者的母亲吗
The victim's mother?
哈里斯夫人 你不能再打给她了
Yeah. Mrs. Harris, you can't call her again.
没我允许
In fact, I don't want you calling anyone
你最好不要打电♥话♥给任何人
without running it by me first.
你的意思是要帮我们吗
So you mean you are gonna help us?
不 我的意思是直到帮你们...找到...律师
No. I mean until we help you... find... someone.
亚当在这儿吗
Is Adam here?
我想和他聊两句
I'd love to talk to Adam.
我可以给你点建议吗
Can I give you a couple tips?
关于篮球吗
About basketball?
不 不是关于篮球
No. Not about basketball.
关于你在哪儿 你要做什么
About where you are and what you're doing.
首先 我是布尔博士
First off, my name is Dr. Bull.
你可以这样跟我说缓解一下气氛
And a pretty good icebreaker between us
"嗨 布尔博士
would be, "Hey, Dr. Bull.
谢谢你今天保释我"
Thanks for keeping me out of prison today."
你是我新的代表律师吗
So are you my new lawyer?
不 我不是任何人的律师
No. I'm nobody's lawyer.
我不是个律师
I'm not a lawyer.
我只是来帮你的人
I'm just a guy who's trying to help you.
那另一个呢 他是我律师吗
So what about that other guy? Is he my lawyer?
不 我们都不是
No. We can't. I can't.
我来这儿不是介绍我自己的
Look. I'm not here to talk about me.
我是来了解你的
I'm here to talk about you.
你愿意告诉我都发生了什么吗
You want to tell me what happened?
好吧
Okay.
让我们谈谈艾米莉吧
Let's talk about Emily.
她肯定很讨厌你
She must've really hated you.
你在瞎说什么啊
What are you talking about?
那你看看她现在让你陷入什么境地了
Well, look at the predicament she put you in.
大家都这么想吗 认为是她害得我吗
Is that what people think? That she did this to me?
那你要大家怎么想
What are people supposed to think?
要么是她害了你 要么就是你杀了她
It's either that or you killed her.
不
No.
她不知道会这样
She didn't know it was gonna happen this way.
她也不是故意让我推下注射器的
She didn't plan on me pushing the plunger.
她甚至不知道我会出现在病房♥
She didn't even know I was gonna be in the room.
她... 曾试图让我走
She... actually tried to get me to leave.
所以你没给她注射芬太尼
So you didn't get her the fentanyl?
你说的就是她注射的东西吗
Was that the stuff she injected?
整个自杀过程让我很震惊
The whole suicide part, that was a surprise to me.
她求我帮她
She asked me to help her
溜出医院 找点乐子
sneak out of the hospital and have some fun.
她在那儿闷得快疯了
She was going crazy in there.
那时你在想什么
How did that make you feel?
我很开心
I was so happy.
我几个月没有她消息
I hadn't heard from her in months.
我给她发短♥信♥ 发邮件
I'd been texting her and e-mailing her,
但她都不想见我
but she didn't want to see me.
她生病后 我才再一次见到了她
Right after she got sick, I saw her one more time.
我们温存了一会儿
We took a ride upstate.
但接下来她就...
But then she just...
把我推开了
shut me off.
好像我们从来都不是一对
It was like we were never a couple.
就好像...
It was like...
亚当 进来吧 好吗
Adam, get in here, will ya?
我看着都觉得要得肺炎了
I'm getting pneumonia just looking at ya.
亚当 你现在得进来
Adam. I need you to get in here with me.
亚当 我在试着帮你 进车♥库♥来
Adam, I'm trying to help you here. Get in the garage with me.
我没必要听你的 你不是我的律师
I don't have to listen to you. You're not my lawyer.
- 是亚当 - 他在那儿
- Adam? - There he is.
亚当 亚当
Adam! Adam!
亚当 我们能问你几个问题吗
Hey, Adam, can we ask you some questions?
- 可以 - 亚当
- Maybe. - Adam.
我要和他们说清楚
I'm gonna talk
这样他们就能正面了解艾米莉
to these guys so they can get it straight about Emily.
没有律师在场 你不能回答任何人的问题
You shouldn't talk to anybody, not without a lawyer.
我不知道要怎么跟你说
I don't know what to tell you.
我没有律师
I don't have one of those.
亚当 我们想了解一下艾米莉
Adam, we want to talk about Emily.
亚当 能问你几个问题吗
Adam, can we ask you a few questions?
亚当
Adam!
- 亚当 是你杀艾米莉吗 - 嘿
- Adam, did you kill Emily? - Hey.
抱歉 各位 我的当事人
Sorry, folks. Uh, my client
没什么要说的
has nothing to say at this time.
等等 你是这孩子的律师吗
Wait a second. You're this kid's lawyer?
是的 我是杰森·布尔博士
Yes. My name's Dr. Jason Bull,
是亚当... 法律团队的一员
and, uh, I'm part of the legal team defending... Adam...
- 哈里斯 - 哈里斯
- It's Harris. - ... Harris.
这是什么时候发布的
When was this posted?
在她死前的几个小时
A few hours before she died.
我不懂了
I don't get it.
她发了这个视频 却没有留下遗书
She posted this video, but she doesn't leave a suicide note?
这就是她的遗书
This is her suicide note.
她已经说了所有想说的
She's telling you everything you need to know.
她爱这个男孩
She loved this boy.
她热爱生活
She loved life.
真令人悲伤
It's so sad.
她得的是什么病
What exactly did she have?
恶性胶质瘤晚期
Stage four glioblastoma.
是脑肿瘤 没得治
It's brain cancer. No known cure.
她之后有场手术
She was scheduled for surgery.
要切除她的大脑额叶
They were gonna remove part of her frontal lobe.
这样她还能活几年
How much time would it have given her?
顶多 两年...
Two years, tops...
所以她父母坚持
which is why her parents insisted that she go through
让她参加这个手术 凯博
with it. Cable.
这是我们的当事人 亚当 哈里斯
This is our client, Adam Harris.
高中毕业 是一名篮球球员
High school senior, basketball player.
今年秋季被福特汉姆大学录取
Accepted to Fordham University in the fall.
他的父亲在发电厂工作
His father works at the power plant.
从不错过儿子的一场篮球赛
Never missed a basketball game.
他的父母用毕生积蓄
His parents put their life savings
给他们儿子存了个大学基金
into a college fund for their son,
现在钱都花完了
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表