剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
Mr. Conner, you are a veterinary doctor?
对 我有自己的宠物医院
Yes. I have my own practice.
那么 我这样说对不对
Now, am I correct in saying
有一些药物是跨物种的
that there are any number of crossover drugs?
就是说 有一些药人和动物都能用的
That is, drugs that are used by both people and animals?
比如胰岛素
Insulin?
消炎药
Anti-inflammatories?
抗抑郁药
SSRIs?
- 类似那样的药物 - 没错
- Things of that nature? - Yes.
那止痛药呢
What about pain relievers?
吗♥啡♥
Morphine?
芬太尼
Fentanyl?
你有芬太尼的存货吗
Do you stock fentanyl?
我有
I do.
抗♥议♥ 这有关吗
Objection. Relevance?
我觉得有关
Seems relevant to me.
我批准继续
I'll allow it.
康纳先生
Mr. Conner,
你给了艾米莉自杀用的芬太尼吗
did you give Emily the fentanyl that killed her?
不
No.
我没有
I did not.
我没有那个勇气
I didn't actually have the courage
去做那种事
to do something like that.
但是你知道她有
But you were aware that she wanted
自杀的想法
to take her life,
是吗 先生
weren't you, sir?
是的
Yes.
你有没有
Did you
和她讨论过这个
ever discuss it with her?
有过几次
A few times.
我带她去见了个心理治疗师
I took her to a therapist.
我不知道我还能做什么
I didn't know what else to do.
她自己想要这样
This is what she wanted.
我怎么能
Who was I to take that
拒绝她呢
from her?
据你所知
To the best of your knowledge,
你的办公室里最近有没有遗失芬太尼
has any fentanyl gone missing from your office recently?
丢了一管
One vial.
大概三周以前
About three weeks ago.
艾米莉上一次回家是什么时候
And when was the last time Emily was home?
大概三周以前
About three weeks ago.
你没有给她 但是
You didn't give it to her, but...
发现药丢了你也没有做任何事情
you didn't do anything about it once it was gone,
是吗 康纳先生
did you, Mr. Conner?
没有
No.
我不确定
I wasn't sure
是她拿的
it was her.
但我猜是的
But I was hoping.
没有别的问题了 法官大人
No further questions, Your Honor.
我们休息一小时
Let's take an hour recess,
然后开始总结陈词
then commence with closing arguments.
好了 最后关头 又赢两个
All right. Bottom of the ninth, two outs.
搞定陈词 我们就赢了
Nail the closing arguments, and we got this won.
我最爱的天主教律师 你说呢
How's my favorite Catholic lawyer?
我跟你说点事
Let me run something by you.
我刚刚想明白的
Something I think I just figured out.
陪审团的女士们先生们 我必须承认
Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, I have to be honest,
我最初对这个案子就有许多疑惑
I've had my doubts about this case from the very beginning.
你看 我...我是个天主教♥徒♥
See, I'm a... I'm a Catholic.
当我们接受这个案子时 我根本就没法认同
And when we started this case, I simply didn't agree
艾米莉的做法
with what Emily did.
直到今天
And today...
我也不认同
I still don't.
但 问题是
But... that's the thing.
我们讨论的不是她的做法
It's not about what she did.
而是亚当的做法
It's about what Adam did.
我们来回顾一下
So let's review.
她邀请了他去医院
She invited him to the hospital,
我们不能怪他
so we can't charge him with that.
她订了酒店房♥间
And she got the hotel room,
所以这也不能怪他
so that's not on him, either.
我们也有理由相信她自己获取了药物 所以
And we're reasonably sure that she procured the drugs, so...
这点亚当也没有责任 那么
Adam isn't guilty there, either. So...
亚当到底有罪在哪呢
...what is Adam guilty of?
或许在于他仅仅十八岁
Maybe being 18?
爱艾米莉太深以至于没法眼睁睁看她受苦
Maybe loving Emily too much to see her suffer against her will?
艾米莉的死是个悲剧
Emily's death was a tragedy.
但这个悲剧发生在
But that tragedy happened
她遭遇了这个可怕的疾病的时候
when she was stricken with this terrible disease.
而且
And...
艾米莉自己做出了决定
Emily made a decision.
现在 不管你是否赞同那个决定
Now, whether you agree with that decision or not,
那是她的决定 与任何人无关
it was hers and hers alone.
讽刺的是
And here's the irony...
假如你判我的当事人有罪
if you find my client guilty,
你们所做的就是你们指控他的罪名
all you'll be doing is the very thing you're accusing him of.
夺走一个宝贵的年轻生命
Throwing a precious, young life away.
你能接受吗
Can you live with that?
能吗
Can you?
如果你们能 我必须问你们
'Cause if you can, I have to ask you,
你祷告的到底是哪门子的上帝
what kind of God do you pray to?
谢谢
Thank you.
陪审团是否已作出裁决
Has the jury reached a verdict?
是的 法官大人
We have, Your Honor.
陪审团认定被告
The jury finds the defendant
无罪
not guilty.
我希望秋天能去福特汉姆
I want to come see you play basketball in the fall
看你打篮球
at Fordham.
没问题 布尔博士
You got it, Dr. Bull.
喂
Hey.
他会成为个优秀的人
There's a good man in there.
别把他毁了
Don't let that kid screw up.
我不会的
I won't.
谢谢你
Thank you.
看到了吧
See that?
你还不想接这个案子
And you didn't want to take this case.
谁不想接这个案子了
Who didn't want to take this case?
好吧
Well...
喂
Hey!
联邦调查局
FBI!
喂 我要进来了
Come on, I'm comin' in!
你没受到我的短♥信♥吗
Did you not get my message?
FBI探员在缉毒战中为搭档勇挡三颗子弹
星期五啦
It's Friday!
人呢
Hello?
好吧
All right!
那我该走啦
I guess I'll be going.
很不错嘛
That was good.
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表