剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
Callisto, Texas? All right.
德州卡里斯特 好
That fella Bull, he's all hat and no cattle.
那个布尔 虚有其表
That's not what you said 15 minutes ago.
十五分钟前你可不是这么说的
Well, I'm sorry, darling, but I lied.
对不起 亲爱的 我撒谎了
Mm, that's what I love about you.
我就爱你这一点
What? That I lie?
怎么 爱我撒谎
No, that there are so many of you.
不 爱你百变的人格
Well, I am glad you are in such a good mood, Doctor.
看你心情不错我很高兴 博士
I need a favor.
我有事要帮忙
It's the reason I invited you over here.
这次请你过来也是因为这个
Stupid me, I thought I'd already done the favor
我真傻 还以为过来
you invited me over here for.
就已经帮了你的忙呢
Hmm. Don't overestimate yourself.
别太高估自己
That was my favor to you.
那是我帮你忙
Really?
真的
I need your help with something, Jason.
有些事需要你帮我 杰森
You know, ever since I lost that case
自从上次我输了
where the sky bridge fell down, I've been looking for
吊桥坍塌的那官司 我就一直在纽约
Something to
能让我
establish my name here.
一举成名的事件
I think I found it.
我觉得我找到了
Kara Clayton.
卡拉·克雷顿
She's asked me to represent her.
她让我做她的代理律师
Her late husband's estate's been putting all kinds of pressure
她先夫的家族一直想方设法
on the DA to try her for murder.
对地检施加压力 告她谋杀罪
You don't say. Well, the...
这的吗 看...
publicity alone makes this an opportunity of a lifetime.
光论曝光率 这也是千载难逢
Not to mention the fact that this is, uh, self-defense,
更别说这个自卫案件
pretty cut and dried.
情况相当简单
I hear the other side's already gone out
我听说男方那边已经出动
and hired the biggest guns in town
雇了这里最厉害的人
to go after her. I know.
去抓她归案了 我知道
That's why I like it.
所以我才喜欢啊
Diana versus Goliath.
戴安娜与巨人哥利亚
You know? Boys against the girls.
男女对抗
What?
什么
Except... one boy.
除了... 只有一个男孩
I want you on my team, Jason.
我希望你加入我的团队 杰森
I need you on my team.
我需要你加入我的团队
Okay, we're both naked under these sheets here,
我们现在都是赤身裸体的
you don't have to make that face to let me know
你不用做出那副表情好让我知道
you're not excited.
你没兴趣
Diana, I can't.
戴安娜 我不行
Yes, you can. You just have to want to.
你当然行了 只要你愿意
You just have to go into TAC and clear up your schedule
你就回公♥司♥重新制定一下时间
because this is more important.
以为这件事更重要
I'm more important.
我更重要
I've already signed with the other side.
我已经和另一方签约了
I'm working with the Clayton estate.
我现在在和克雷顿基业合作
Quit.
那就退出
I can't.
我不能
And even if I wanted to, I can't switch sides.
就算我能 我也不能和对方合作
It's a violation of professional ethics.
这有悖职业道德
You know that.
你是知道的
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Will I see you again while you're still in town?
你在的时候我还能见你吗
Absolutely.
当然了
In court, Goliath.
法庭见 哥利亚
I'm really sorry.
我真的很抱歉
Then quit.
那就退出啊
How was dinner?
晚餐怎么样
Oof. Never even got to dinner.
根本没能吃成晚餐
Well, that sounds like fun.
听起来挺有趣
Or not.
才怪
I'm expecting our new clients in about a half hour.
再过半小时客户就要来了
I have nothing for them.
我还两手空空什么都没有准备
Bring them to the mock courtroom,
带他们去模拟法庭
make sure everybody's there. Got it.
确保所有人都到场 好的
Yeah, I should warn you, Bull,
我得先跟你说一下 布尔
Chunk's been looking for you all morning.
特朗科找你一早上了
What does he want? I don't know.
他要干什么 不知道
But he's... dressed strangely.
但是他 穿的挺奇怪的
Really? How can you tell?
真的吗 你怎么看出来的
Who died?
谁死了
Pardon me?
什么
You're pardoned.
我说过了
What else can I do for you?
还有什么事吗
You're serving me with a summons?
你要给我递传票吗
You took the LSAT.
你参加了LSAT
Law School Admission Test. Yep.
法学院入学考试 没错
167 out of 180.
满分180 你考了167
That's impressive.
相当不错啊
Congratulations.
祝贺
So you're thinking of going to law school?
所以你要考虑去法学院读书吗
I'm not thinking about it,
我不是要考虑
I'm doing it.
我要去上
I got accepted to Vanderbilt in Nashville.
我被招进了纳什维尔的范德比尔特大学
Starting in January.
一月份开学
Vanderbilt. Nashville.
范德比尔特大学 纳什维尔
That's a hell of commute.
这得多折腾啊
I don't know how to swing it in New York.
我不知道要怎么协调纽约的工作
Even going to school at night,
就算晚上去上课
the cost of living on top of tuition...
生活费加上学费
Is this a pitch for a raise?
你这是暗示我要涨工资吗
I'm not pitching you anything.
我什么也没暗示
This is me trying to be honorable.
这有关个人荣誉
Telling you what's going on.
我跟你说现在是怎么一回事
So, if I gave you a raise
如果我给你涨工资
and if you went to law school at night...
然后你去读夜校法♥院♥
Well, that's a lot of ifs, Bull.
太多的如果了 布尔
Are you offering me a raise?
你是要给我涨工资吗
Honestly, Chunk, I don't know if I can.
说实话 特朗科 我不知道我说了算不算
I have to consult with a higher power.
我还要问上头的意见
I don't understand. I just gave you a check
我不懂了 我昨天不是才刚给你
for a quarter of a million dollars yesterday.
一张二十五万美元的支票吗
Uh, Bull, that check just barely got us back to even.
布尔 你那张支票也就让我们刚刚收支平衡吧
How is that possible?
这怎么可能
Look around. This fabulous office space,
你好好看看 这个华丽的办公室
all this equipment, all those employees.
这些设备 所有的员工
Every time you hold a mock trial,
还有每次要办模拟庭审
we have to pay people to sit on the jury.
那些坐在陪审席上的人不都要收钱吗
Every time we have a client meeting,
每次要开客户会议
you want it catered.
你还都要包机
When you fly, it's first class.
你自己坐飞机也要头等舱
When you stay in a hotel, it's a suite, not a room.
住酒店也要套件而不是房♥间
And it should be. I'm a very successful person.
这是应该的 我是一名成功人士
Come on. Image is important.
你懂的 形象很重要
I'm going in and I'm telling lawyers, company presidents,
我的工作是与律师 大老板打交道
people accused of very serious crimes, what to do,
还有告诉那些重罪人士做什么
how to dress, how to speak.
怎么着装发言
No one is going to listen to me if I take the bus
如果我搭个巴士 随便露个营
and sleep at the local campground.
谁会听我说话
I'm sorry.
抱歉
You cannot give Chunk a raise.
你没法给特朗科加薪
You just can't afford it.
你负担不起
But I don't want to lose him.
但是我不想失去他
Well, neither do I, but if you give Chunk a raise,
我也不想 但是如果你给他加薪了
everyone else is gonna want one.
所有人都会要求加薪
Benny, Danny, Cable Look, I would like a raise.
本尼 丹尼 凯博 我也会
I have not had a raise in three years.
我已经三年没加薪过了
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表