剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
Doesn't get any realer.
真得不能再真
Call your client.
打给你的委托人
Tell her the good news.
告诉她这个好消息吧
Actually, I'm on my way to see her right now.
其实 我现在正要去见她
We can tell her together.
我们可以一起告诉她
Hello, Mrs. Clayton.
你好 克雷顿太太
Hi. It's nice to see you again.
你好 很高兴再次见到你
This is a friend of mine.
这是我的朋友
Great friend, fantastic friend.
非常好的朋友 了不起的朋友
Dr. Jason Bull.
杰森·布尔博士
Forgive me for not getting up.
原谅我无法起身
This is a hyperbaric oxygen chamber.
这是一个高压氧舱
I spend two hours a day in here.
我每天要待在这儿两小时
It's supposed to help my wounds heal.
能帮助我的伤口愈合
But I'm sure you know all about that, Doctor.
但我想你肯定都懂这些 医生
Uh, no, he's not that kind of doctor, Kara.
不 他不是那种医生 卡拉
He's working with the Clayton family,
他是为克雷顿基业工作的
the legal team.
是法律团队的一员
They have a proposition they would like to discuss.
他们有个协议想和你商讨
Thank you for seeing me.
感谢您抽空见我
I realize this has been a horrible
我明白这是一次可怕的
and traumatic experience and that, uh,
令人痛苦的经历 因此
talk of money and settlements must seem
谈论金钱以及和解确实显得
disconcerting at the very least.
有些不近人情
Nonetheless, the Claytons did ask me
尽管如此 克雷顿家族集团还是委托我
to convey a proposition to you.
向您提出了一份协议
In return for your agreeing to give up any rights
若您愿意放弃对这家公♥司♥的所有权
or ownership of the company, the Clayton Communications Group
及其他一切权利 作为补偿 克雷顿通讯集团
will use its considerable clout to convince the DA
将利用其影响力说服地方检察官
to drop all the charges against you
撤销一切对您的
related to the death of your late husband.
有关您已故丈夫一案的控告
The board of directors has authorized me to offer you
董事会已授权我向您提出
the sum of one half billion dollars, tax free.
五亿美元的补偿 不用交税
I'm sure this is something
我想这种事情
you're gonna want to think about.
您肯定要仔细考虑一下
Discuss with your counsel, your family.
和您的律师 家人商量一下
Diana knows how to get in touch with me
如果您做好了决定
when you've come to a decision.
戴安娜知道怎么联♥系♥我
Doctor.
博士
Do you have any idea how much Clayton Communications is worth?
你知道克雷顿通信集团市值多少吗
Last estimate I read was about six billion dollars.
据我所知 最近一次估价是约六十亿美元
And under a normal circumstance,
一般情况下
since my husband was the sole owner of the company,
因为我的丈夫是这家公♥司♥的唯一持有人
it would pass in its entirety to me. Isn't that correct?
所以我可以得到公♥司♥的全部所有权 对吗
These are not normal circumstances, Mrs. Clayton.
这不是一般情况 克雷顿太太
Have you ever been stabbed, Doctor?
你有被人刺伤过吗 博士
Can't say that I have.
我不能说我有过
Three things went through my mind while it was happening.
我被刺中时 有三件事掠过我的脑海
First, there's the pain.
首先 是疼痛
The surgeons here said that it's a miracle I'm alive.
这里的医生说我能活下来 真是一个奇迹
The chest wound missed my heart by just a centimeter.
我胸口的伤只差一厘米就伤到我的心脏了
Then there's the realization that
然后是我意识到
the person doing it pledged his life to me,
那个以生命向我起誓
sworn his love to me over and over again,
一遍又一遍地宣告着他对我的爱的人
and yet his face was filled with nothing but hate, loathing.
脸上却充满了憎恨和厌恶
And then there's the business
再然后就想到了
of will I survive this?
我能活过来吗
Turns out I will.
结果我挺过来了
Tell them I want all of it.
告诉他们我全部都要
The whole six billion.
六十亿全要了
Take me to court.
尽管和我闹上法庭
Try me for murder.
控告我谋杀
Tell them they can try whatever they want.
告诉他们 他们想尝试什么招数都可以
It's all gonna be mine.
最终还是会全归我
It's not too late to quit.
现在退出还不算太迟
I agree. You should definitely give that some thought.
我同意 你确实要好好想一下
Me?
我
Darlin'...
亲爱的
that woman's lying.
那女人在说谎
The challenge is we all think we know what happened.
现在的难点是我们都以为自己知道了真♥相♥
Woman's been stabbed, man's been shot.
女的被刺伤了 男的被枪杀了
We just fill in the middle.
我们只是一知半解
But the truth is, we don't really know.
事实是 我们并不确定
So, this is the proposition you wanted to discuss?
所以 这就是你想探讨的协议
You want us to pick up the phone,
你想我们去拿起电♥话♥
make a big contribution to the DA's re-election campaign
在地方检察官的连任竞选中出一把力
and twist his arm to press charges
然后要挟他 让他起诉那女人
because you have a hunch?
就因为你的直觉
Oh, it's more than a hunch.
这不止是直觉
It's what I do for a living.
我可是靠此谋生的
The woman is lying.
这女人在说谎
There was emotion, but it was
她的情绪是有起伏 但那是
the wrong emotion.
错误的情绪
It was crystal clear, no confusion.
太清晰了 一点混淆都没有
Almost as if it had been written,
就像是写好的剧本一样
as if it had been rehearsed,
像是排练过一样
as if she'd been contemplating it for a long time.
像是她为此思考了很长时间一样
And I don't know why she's not telling the truth
我不知道她为什么不说出真♥相♥
and I certainly don't know what happened that night,
而且我确实不知道那天晚上发生了什么
but I do know she is lying.
但我知道 她在说谎
Correct me if I'm wrong, Dr. Bull,
布尔博士 如果我说得不对 你大可反驳
but with a murder trial, you need all 12 jurors to convict.
但想要定罪谋杀 还需要十二位陪审都点头
That's correct.
对
That's a very high bar.
这很难
I'm tempted to say an impossible bar.
说得更确切一点 这几乎不可能
Gentlemen. What do you have to lose?
先生们 都到现在了 你们还畏缩什么呢
You've already paid me.
你们付过我佣金了
If we don't win, I cost you nothing more.
如果败诉 我也不要你们多付一分钱
But if we do win, you,
但如果赢下了这场官司 你们
the board, the entire Clayton family
董事会 整个克雷顿家族
get to keep their company.
就能保住这个公♥司♥
Their legacy, their everything.
守住这份家业 留住一切
Again, I got to tell you, the DA
我再告诉你一次
doesn't want to touch this with a ten-foot pole.
检察官一点也不想摊上这件事
Well, tell them they don't have to.
那又如何 告诉他们 他们大可不必亲自动手
All they need to do is file the charges.
他们只需要提出上诉
Have them appoint my in-house counsel Benny Colón
再指认我的专职律师本尼·科隆ón
as special assistant DA.
做检察官特别助理就好
He used to work there.
他在那里干过
That'll give the DA plausible deniability
这就让检察官的推诿合情合理
and give me more control.
也让我有更多主动权
He can do that?
他真的可以吗
It's rare, but it's done.
这种情况不常见 但不是不可能
A lot of it hinges on the size of
能不能成 很大程度上这取决于
your campaign contribution.
你给他的竞选帮了多大忙
And what is it you're looking for in return
那么你呢 堂吉诃德博士
for battling this particular windmill, Dr. Quixote?
这场官司里 你又想获得什么
Just the $250,000 bonus you promised me,
你们答应我的二十五万
and a law school scholarship fund
此外 对我指定的一位学生
Any school in New York.
不管哪一所学校
You cover tuition and books
你们负责承担学费和书本费
for as long as it takes him or her.
仅此而已
Done.
成交
See you in court, Dr. Bull.
庭上见了 布尔博士
Ladies and gentlemen.
女士们 先生们
Let's begin voir-et-dire.
我们开始吧
The world's already made up its mind about this case.
多数人已经对此案下了定论
So, what we're looking for
所以 我们需要的
are jurors with more intellectual curiosity
就是让陪审团多好奇事实
than certainty.
少确信既定言论
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表