剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
and that money is now gone.
除此还压了房♥子来保释他
That and their house are securing his bail.
艾米莉的父母 纳森和道恩·康纳
Emily's parents, Nathan and Dawn Conner.
爸爸是兽医 妈妈是会计
Dad's a veterinarian, Mom's a CPA.
艾米莉得病的时候
When Emily got sick,
道恩辞了工作 全职照顾女儿
Dawn quit her job to become a full-time caregiver.
她接受不了她女儿的诊断结果
Never accepted her daughter's diagnosis.
一直相信会有奇迹发生
Never gave up hope for a miracle, which...
这点我非常理解
I totally get.
我们要做的是找到一个陪审团
Trick is going to be finding a jury
可以设身处地为亚当着想
who can put themselves in Adam's shoes.
得让他们感同身受
We need to make them feel the way he felt in that moment.
他什么感觉真的很重要吗
Does it really matter what he felt?
那孩子很清楚
That kid knew what he was doing
要拿针筒做什么
with that needle,
最后他还是这么做了
and he went through with it anyway.
就我学的法律 这就是谋杀
The way I read the law, that is murder,
他是有罪的
and he's guilty.
本尼 法律是用来保护人们的
Benny, the law is there to protect the people,
而不是起反作用
not the other way around.
你要记住 是艾米莉要亚当这么做的
And remember, Emily called Adam.
他们几个月没有联♥系♥
They hadn't spoken in months, and it was her idea
溜出医院是她的主意
to run away from the hospital. She paid
也是她开的房♥ 据亚当描述
for the hotel, and according to Adam,
那药是从她包里拿出来的
the drugs were in her purse.
在她坦白想要自杀前
He didn't even know
亚当都不知道
she had them until she told him
她带了药
that she wanted to kill herself.
直到针打进她胳膊之前
Emily orchestrated the entire day,
艾米莉已经安排好了一切
right up until the moment that needle was in her arm.
谁推的针筒没那么重要了
Who pushed the plunger is beside the point.
这个主意是她自己想出来的
The intent was hers, and hers alone.
而这个主意
And intent is what
就是要找的谋杀证据
the law demands for a finding of murder.
这就是我们的陈述
That is our narrative.
我们要做的是找到这样的陪审团
And that is how we're gonna get this jury
来裁决我们的当事人
to rule for our client.
嘿 你有时间吗
Hey, you got a sec?
对不起
I'm sorry.
我之前...
I was...
我刚刚有点过了
I was out of line out there.
问题是...
Okay, the thing is...
抱歉 无意打扰
Oh. Sorry. Didn't mean to interrupt.
没事 你不用避嫌 除非...
No. Stay. Unless...
没事
No, no.
我不介意她也听听
I don't mind if she hears this.
关于这个案子
So... about the case.
我有自己的看法 而且可能
I have a point of view, and I am concerned
与我们的客户的利益相悖
that it doesn't dovetail with our client's.
我是一个虔诚的天主教♥徒♥
I've been a practicing Catholic my whole life.
自杀...
And suicide...
自杀可是极大罪恶
suicide's a mortal sin.
天主教所认为的极大罪恶 犯罪者必须忏悔 否则死后灵魂会受到惩罚
生命之神圣
Sanctity of life.
只有上帝能取走生命 自己也不行
No one can take a person's life, even their own, except for God.
很抱歉 但这是我的信仰
I'm sorry, but... that's just what I believe.
我问你个问题 本尼
Let me ask you something, Benny.
我有说过我觉得亚当没有错吗
Did I ever say I thought what Adam did was right?
没有
No.
那是因为这一点不重要
'Cause it doesn't matter.
工作就是工作 这并不影响你接着当
You have a job to do, and you can still be
一名虔诚的天主教♥徒♥和一位出色的律师
a good Catholic and a good lawyer.
有无数像你这样的人
Hundreds of thousands of men and women just like you
在过去的两个多世纪里已经证明了这点
have proven that for over two centuries.
没准儿他们能...
Well, maybe they can...
该死 本尼 行了吧
Damn it, Benny! Come on!
我又不是让你出去杀人
I am not asking you to go out and kill somebody.
我是让你到法庭上...
I'm asking you to go into a court of law...
事实上 我可是付了你钱的
In fact, I'm paying you to go into a court of law
我就想让你救下一个男孩的命而已
and save a boy's life.
也不知道你祷告的是哪门子的上帝
What kind of God do you pray to?
布尔
Bull,
你不能这样说
you can't say that!
我就这么说了
I just did.
- 我替他向你道歉 - 不必 没事
- I apologize on his behalf. - No, no, no.
没事 无需道歉
No, no. No-no apologies necessary.
那孩子有权有这么一位激♥情♥如注的辩护律师
The kid has a right to a vigorous defense.
我只是不想让
I just don't want to hinder that
我和他的道德准则的冲突阻碍我们
because my own personal moral code conflicts with his.
我敢说
And I would argue
你绝对比我更担得起激♥情♥如注辩护律师这名号♥
that you will mount an even more vigorous defense,
因为你设身处地地为陪审员着想
because you understand the jurors,
特别是那些不怎么友好的
especially the unfriendly ones.
你确定你要这么做
You sure you want to do this?
在...
After...
在我说过那些话后
After everything I just said?
为一个甚至得不到报酬的案子辩护
On a case we're not even getting paid for,
基于这一切 是吗
on top of that? Huh?
等等 我们是无偿做这个案子吗
Wait. Uh, we're not getting paid for this case?
- 我没什么好说的了 - 不 没有报酬
- Okay, we're done here. - No, we're not getting paid for it.
- 布尔 - 这事就这么定了
- Bull?! - We're done here!
喂
Hello?
没打扰你吧
Bad time?
我正要出去呢 怎么了 凯博
Oh, I was just walking out. What's up, Cable?
我可是挖到宝了
I just found the mother lode.
什么意思
What does that mean?
艾米莉 我是说我找到了很多料
Emily. I'm talking tons of stuff, actually.
她参加了一个网上癌症关顾组
An online cancer support group.
基本上都是一帮孩子
Mostly other teenagers.
有和她联♥系♥格外频繁的吗
Anyone she was talking to more than the others?
有个叫瑞丽G03的女孩
Yeah, this girl RileyG03.
他们有各种在线聊天的子字符串
They have all sorts of online chat sub-strings
还有其他的 她们只互相用
and stuff, just the two of them.
好 你能把那些发给我吗
Okay, um... can you send me those?
你觉得这里面能挖出来什么吗
You think it might actually be something?
也许吧
Maybe.
你再看看能不能查出这个瑞丽G03的真名
And see if you can find me a real name for this RileyG03.
没问题 好好享受你的愉悦夜晚吧
Will do. Have a great evening.
生活还真是一场狂欢哈
Oh, yes. Life is one big party.
有事请留言
Leave a message.
嘿 我之前说过 我今天会去你那边
Hey, I know I said I, uh... I was gonna be there,
但是我没法去了
but... I can't be there.
爱你
I love you.
我们要找什么人
So, what are we looking for?
相信有权力掌握自己生死的人吗
People who believe in the right to die?
太明显 这也是对方会否掉的人
Too obvious. That's who the other side will strike first.
介意我旁听吗
Mind if I watch?
- 不 - 不 - 介意
- No. - No. - Yes.
你想旁听些什么
What are you hoping to watch?
我就是很好奇
I'm just fascinated.
我是说 一方面 我理解那个男孩
I mean, on the one hand, I get it.
我也年轻过 我也曾陷入爱河
I was 17 once, and I was in love.
为了那个人 赴汤蹈火在所不惜
And I would have done anything for that person.
另一方面 这是谋杀
And on the other, it's murder.
他说的没错
He's right.
你们知道这个案子的问题在哪儿吗
You know what the problem with this case is?
事实挡在了真♥相♥之前
The facts are getting in the way of the truth.
我和那个孩子谈过
I've talked to this kid.
这件事一直折磨着他 他满身疮痍
He's tortured by what happened, he's devastated.
他爱那个女孩爱到了骨子里
He loved this girl with all of his heart.
他为什么要杀她
Why would he kill her?
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表