剧集 | 不列颠尼亚 | 导航列表
我的妻子
My wife.
很荣幸认识你
I'm honoured to meet you.
告诉我
So, tell me.
你觉得我丈夫的老二怎么样
How do you like my husband's cock?
别怕亲爱的
Oh, don't worry, my dear.
当一个战士远离家乡
When a soldier is far from home,
征战数年这种情况下
for years, in this case,
自然会找个婊♥子♥解决欲望
he is wont to take a whore to end his lusting.
换换口味
To release tension.
好放松神经
Keeps him focused
保持专注
Makes a change from wanking into a sock.
对吧亲爱的
Isn't that right, darling?
我丈夫说他相信你
My husband says he trusts you
他可以吗
Is he right to?
回答我之前你得知道
Before you answer, you must know that
我来这里
my reason for being here
不是来和我老公叙旧的不是不是
is not to catch up with old hubby here. No, no, no, no, no.
我来这有非常非常重要的事
I'm here on very, very important business
所以我们想知道的是
So, what we need to know,
说到底
when it really comes down to it,
谁是朋友
is who is a friend
谁又是蛇
and who is a snake?
'我已经见过太多的血
"l've seen so much blood.
"都是幻觉引起的
" All caused by phantoms.
"你想获得自♥由♥吗维达斯真正的自♥由♥
" You want be free, Vitus, really free?
"那就帮我
" Then help me.
今晚我和我的旅伴们将举办一场盛宴
Tonight, my fellow travellers and I will hold a feast.
来庆祝与我们天选将军的完美重逢
To celebrate this wonderous reunion with our fated General.
来吧
Come.
你说你来这儿是为了寻找真♥相♥
You say you came here to find the truth
我觉得还有其他原因
I think there's another reason.
告诉我孩子你究竟为何而来
Tell me, child, why did you really come here?
过去几个月里我看了
These past months, I've seen things,
也做了我从未想过自己会做的事
done things I never thought I would.
很多次我迷失了
Many times I've been lost
感到害怕
Afraid.
但我最害怕的不是火
But the thing I was most afraid of, it wasn't fire,
不是水甚至不是死亡
or water, or even death.
而是爱
It was love.
当我找到了爱的时候我真的变了
When I found it, that's when I truly changed.
因为生平第一次我感受到了自己
Because, for the first time, I felt like me.
但转眼间它就消失了
Before the sun set, it was gone.
我很想念它
And I miss it.
我想念做自己的感觉我只是想..
I miss being me. I just.
做自己
want to be me.
那就是她
So, that's her, eh?
是的
That's her.
她见到你好像不太高兴
She didn't look that pleased to see you.
你想说什么
What's your point?
我知道她经历了很多
I know that she's been through a lot.
其中大部分是你造成的
A significant amount of it is your fault
是啊
Yeah.
杀死那个男孩时我坚信
When I killed that boy, I was absolutely convinced
自己是在做对的事
that I was doing the right thing.
然后我发现我错了
And then I discovered I was wrong.
但是你看
But, and here is the part.
我还觉得她那样很烦人
I thought she was annoying...
如果我没有...
If I hadn't...
她现在就不会在这里
She wouldn't be here now.
.. 没错没错她会迷失
. Exactly. Exactly. She'd be lost.
但她回来了-多谢了
But she came back.- Congratulations.
别谢我
Hey. Don't thank me.
要谢一个叫费伦的人-好的
Man who did that was called Phelan. - Good
一还是罗尔夫来着-听着.
Or Rolf. - Listen.
匡特你要是不介意的话
Quant, if it's all the same with you
没有你高深的见解
I'll get through this next bit
我也能想通后面这段
without your profound insights.
我明白
I mean, I've got this
我知道是怎么回事
I know what's going on.
你高兴就好
Suit yourself.
晚上好阿卜杜勒
Evening, Abdul.
你从没想过逃走吗
Have you never wanted to escape?
逃去哪
Escape to where?
我叫什么名字
What is my name?
它就在... 这里
It's written... here.
告诉我我的名字否则我无法继续
Tell me my name or I can not go on
你还没准备好
You're not ready to know.
告诉我
Tell me...
如果要我相信你
If I'm to trust you.
敬盖里乌斯·普劳提乌斯
Aulus Plaut i us.
婚姻...
Marriage...
是一段漫长又艰难的旅程
is a long, hard journey.
有时我们会迷失方向
And sometimes, we lose the path.
屈服于人性的弱点
Weakness beckons.
遮掩的面纱被扯下
Veils are drawn.
所以今天我们将重温曾经的誓言
And, so, this day, we will renew the vows we made.
分享那天的圣餐
And the sacrament we shared that day.
当我们揭下遮掩的面纱
As we shed ourselves of the veils
恐惧
the fears,
和弱点
the weaknesses.
你的名字
Your name...
让我们享用盛宴
Let us feast.
你的名字是
Your name is...
去他的神
Fuck the gods.
我的名字是凯特
My name is Ca it.
我可以做母亲吗
Shall I be Mother?
剧集 | 不列颠尼亚 | 导航列表