剧集 | 不列颠尼亚 | 导航列表
clean through the flaming fort,
直到另一端
out the other side
用长钉刺穿了亚瑟王的脑袋
with old King Arthur's head on a spike!
他的脸就像...
His face like...
敬头发最多最醉最忠诚的同盟
To the hairiest, drunken est, most faithful allies
女王梦寐以求的同盟
a queen could ever wish for.
什么风把你吹来了兄弟
What brings you to these lands, cousin?
又在追老婆
Chasing a wife again?
罗马人来了
Uh, the Romans came.
父亲拒绝签署条款...
Father refused terms...
他们追捕
... and they hounded and.
在黑夜中屠♥杀♥我们
.. slaughtered us through the dark moons..
直到你.
.. before you...
最后的伯格尼
... the last of the Bogie.
你是最后的雷格尼
You are the last of the Regni.
但还有希望
But there is hope.
众神派来的
One sent by the gods
如预言所说韦兰的预言
So goes the prophecy, the prophecy of Veran.
对德鲁伊他们肯定会出现
Ah, yes, the Druids. They can sure trot it out
德鲁伊听到了众神的神谕
The Druids hear the word of the gods
你知道她会到处走动
And you know she walks the land.
众神的女儿
The daughter of the gods.
天选之子
The Chosen One.
他们说她能指挥千军万马
They say she commands an army of thousands,
能让他们隐形
that she can turn them invisible at will.
她骑着艾波娜的飞马
She rides the winged horse of Epona.
神迹已经显现
These things have been seen.
很快她就会降临在我们面前
Soon she will appear to us carrying
以先祖的长矛击退罗马恶魔
the spear of the ancestors to smite the Roman devils.
又是隐形军队又是飞马
Invisible armies, flying horses.
你喝糊涂了兄弟
The wine's addled your brain, cousin.
不
No.
我知道
I know it.
诸神一定看到了我们的惨状
The gods must see what has become of their children.
诸神
The gods
不会忍♥心我们继续受苦
will not abide our suffering.
诸神
The gods
不会抛弃我们
will not abandon us!
你族会东山再起的老兄
Your people will rise again, brother.
相信我
Believe it.
还好吗-没事
You all right? - I'm fine.
不过明早我得骑着
It's just in the morning I have to
艾波娜的飞马击退罗马恶魔
ride the winged horse of Epona and smite the Roman devils.
是啊
Yeah.
你说得对我们该睡了
You're right. We should go to bed.
是个好主意
I think that's a great idea.
不止好完美无瑕
Better than great. It's immaculate.
晚安
Good night.
甩了他
Get rid of him.
什么-他们所有人
What? - All of them.
我们两个就可以像之前那样
You and I can do this. Like before.
是因为你不合群吧
You're not much of a team player, are you?
我告诉你
I'm telling you,
有地方不对劲我不知道是什么
something is wrong. I don't know what it is,
但不管韦兰计划什么肯定不是这个
but whatever Veran planned, it wasn't this.
你能改变你说了算
You can change it. You're in charge.
快定
Make a choice.
听好了
Listen to me now.
要么你接受现状
Either you accept how things are,
要么我只能选了
or I will make a choice.
你开玩笑吧-试试看
You're not serious. - Try me.
我该用最好的蜜酒敬你
should be toasting you with the finest mead.
至少你自♥由♥了
At least you're not stuck.
一条从荒洞里爬出来的害虫
A vermin groped from this forsaken hole
还记得那些德梅泰人
Remember the De meta e
混♥蛋♥去他妈的
Bastards. Fuck'em!
还有阿特雷巴特人
And the Atrebates.
哈哈
Whoa!
废物-对
Wankers.- Yeah.
一打仗跟耗子似的-对
Fight like mice.- Yeah.
别忘了
Oh. Oh, and let's not forget
臭凯迪人
the cunty Cant ii.
最垃圾的
Worse of the fucking lot.
比勒诺国王
King Pelle nor,
真是个冷酷下流又狡猾的混♥蛋♥
what a grim, foul, four-faced slippery twat he was.
还有他生的小婊♥子♥卡拉
And that bitch daughter of his, Cara.
喝你的吧
Oh, cup pen up.
别跟我提那个斜眼妞
Don't get me started on that boss-eyed two nk
漂亮吗我宁愿干头麋鹿
Pretty? I'd rather fuck an elk.
感谢诸神他们死光了
Oh, thank the Gods, they're both dead.
我听说听说
And I hear, I hear that,
那个半吊子王子费伦还活着
that half-wit prince Phelan is still knocking about.
如果他现在走进来
What would we do
我们怎么办
if he walked in right now?
怎么办
What would we do?
来一烤了他
Go.- Roast him!
对
Yeah!
趁着还活蹦乱跳
Alive and kicking!
告诉我你会怎么做匡特
Tell me, what would you do, Quant.
别自娱自乐了匡特
In your own time, Quant.
说呀匡特
Come on, Quant!
我是凯迪人
I'm a Canti i.
你说什么
What did you say?
我是凯迪人
I'm Canti.
今晚
I can't end this evening
我必须
without
给你们... 唱首歌♥
singing... you a song.
我们听听
Well, let's hear it.
好
Yes.
我的名字是匡特走过漫漫长路
My name is Quant and I've come a long way
走过漫漫长路走过漫漫长路
I've come a long way, I've come a long way
我的名字是匡特
My name is Quant
走过漫漫长路
and I've come a long way
但来到这里我心花怒放
But it's awfully nice to be here
给我们唱点关于臭凯迪人的
Give us the verse about the cunty Canti is.
凯迪人杂碎一群
Oh, the Cant ii are a bunch of scum
杂碎一群杂碎一群
Bunch of scum, bunch of scum
凯迪人杂碎一群
The Cant ii are a bunch of scum
比勒诺国王也一样
And so was King Pelle nor
他不是慈爱的老爹
Who was not an especially loving father
至于儿子费伦
To his son Phelan
也是混♥蛋♥一个
Who was also a cunt
凯迪人杂碎一群
The Cant ii are a bunch of scum
去他妈的凯迪人
Fuck the Cant ii!
你在干什么
What are you doing?
早上好
Good morning.
你声如牛
You snore like a mule.
还踢人
You kick like one, too.
我全身都是淤青
I'm bruised all over.
你说梦话了
You talk in your sleep.
很多
A lot.
我说什么了
What was I saying?
我以为我是预言里的人
I thought I was in a prophecy once.
我都不知道
I didn't know that.
以为我是女神布伦娜
Thought I was the goddess Brenna.
是我
Yeah, I..
我真信了
I really believed it.
吃不下睡不着
Couldn't eat... sleep.
几乎不能正常思考
Could barely think straight
但不一样
It's... It's not the same.
我只是说
剧集 | 不列颠尼亚 | 导航列表