剧集 | 不列颠尼亚 | 导航列表
I was jealous.
你是怎么骗她的
How did she get her inside?
我很好奇
I'm fascinated.
一简单-我俩都想杀你丈夫
Simple. - We both want to kill your husband.
我一直想为我女儿
I'm on fire for revenge, aren't I?
报仇雪恨
For what he did to my daughter.
完美
Perfect.
这肯定会恨
Who could forgive that?
不过她不知道
Of course, what she didn't know is,
我其实不怪他
I don't really blame him
太有才了
Genius.
韦兰对我家人的所作所为要付出代价
Vera n's going to pay for what he did to my family.
但我需要有人帮忙
But I need help with that.
洛卡想要的就是我想要的
I want what Lok ka wants.
所以很高兴你来
It's why I'm so lucky you came.
你知道我很坚强不像盖里乌斯
You know I'm strong. Not like Aulus.
只要你发话我定万死不辞
I'll do anything you ask.
驾
Uh, go on!
小猪
Little pig.
我能进来吗
Can I come in?
我丈夫觉得很老
My husband thought it was tough.
天太老了"他说
" God, it's tough," He said.
我知道会很难嚼
I thought it was going to be tough. Chewy.
但没有
But it wasn't.
其实... 很嫩
It was... tender.
味道丰富
Flavoursome.
但其实
But as it turns out,
很厚
quite thick.
作为韦兰的左膀右臂不够格
Quite dim for Vera n's right-hand man.
我要你做件事
Here's what I want you to do.
现在我要离开
I'm going to go now,
明早再回来
and then I'm gonna come back in the morning light
在这期间
In the meantime,
我要你好好想想
I want you to dig down
想个最聪明的点子
and think of the cleverest thing you can think of.
那个
Something to get...
直击内心
Right inside this!
深埋灵魂的
Deep inside!
韦兰最想要的是什么
What's the very last thing Veran wants?
总之说回矛的事
So any way, back to this spear.
从东边来
It came from the East.
东边哪里东边范围很大
Where in the East? The East is a big place.
为什么在东边谁拿着
What was it doing there? Who did it belong to?
长的短的铜的还是铁的
Is it long, short, bronze, iron?
近距离战斗还是远距离攻击
A close call to battle or range attack?
是个标枪吗
Is it a javelin?
还是鱼叉长剑
Harpoon? Rapier?
长矛
A pike!
一三叉戟吗-预言没说
Trident! - The prophecy does not say
还真令人惊讶
Ha, there's a surprise.
只说那矛是用来
It only states that the spear was used
杀掉一个强大德鲁伊的
to slay a powerful Druid
一个德鲁伊吗
A Druid?
他对这片土地的国王们是个威胁
He was a threat to the kings of the land.
国王们把德鲁伊绑在树上
The kings tied the Druid to a tree.
你在干什么-他
What are you doing?- And he
怎么了
What?
韦兰预言只用告诉需要的人
The prophecy of Veran is on a need to know basis.
他相信我不需要知道
This prat, trust me, doesn't need to know.
至于你说的不是树
And for your information, it wasn't a tree.
是十字架
It was a cross.
停
Stop!
是树的声音
It's the trees talking
包围他们
Circle them!
立定
Halt!
好极了完美
Excellent. Perfect.
有人知道
So, anyone know just anything
罗马人这回事吗
about the fucking Roman jerk?
缴走他们的武器食物马
Take their weapons, food, horses
还有衣服
Take their clothes.
杀了他们
Kill them here.
多谢了太阳部落
Oh, thanks a bunch, Sun folk.
韦兰派我们来
We were sent by Veran.
韦兰抛弃了我们
Ver an abandoned us.
我们要让他血债血偿
We'll repay him with blood
你们的-让我说句话
Yours. - Let me speak.
先杀了他
Kill him first.
过来
Come here.
停下
Halt!
雷格尼的安特蒂亚
Ante dia of the Regni
拜见女王
Behold the queen!
女王
The queen!
这才对嘛
That's what I'm talking about.
你有什么要告诉我的
Okay, what have you got for me?
看情况你有什么要告诉我的
That depends. What have you got for me?
这取决于你的消息是什..
Now that depends on what you've got for.
没事吧
Everything all right?
没事
Yes, fine.
你脸色一般我见过你妻子
You don't look so good. Met your wife
什么你怎么知道我妻子
Sorry, how do you know my wife?
你们什么时候见的
When did you meet my wife?
敏感话题吗
Touchy subject?
你们什么时候见的
When did you meet my wife?
你在吼我吗
Are you shouting at me?
一没有-真幸运
No.- Well, that's lucky.
上一个吼我的人
Last person that shouted at me
没能把话说完
didn't make it to the end of the sentence.
我没和她见面我看到她了
I didn't meet her, I saw her.
她和朋友往这边去了
Her and her mates are heading this way.
她看起来很漂亮
She looks like quite the package
行了我们都知道流程
Okay, look, we both know how this works
说吧小事也好
So, please, you just tell me what small
有用的没用的
possibly useful, possibly baffling
乱七八糟的
possibly completely useless,
用我庞大的财富
nugget of information you have for me,
换你那点小破消息
in exchange for unthinkable riches.
说到这
Speaking of which.
我会给你钱的
Well, I'll get them to you.
它们就在别♥墅♥里-什么时候
They're up in the villa.- When?
趁我老婆不注意的时候
When my fucking wife isn't looking
韦兰在找人
Vera n's searching for someone.
你朋友卢修斯那个逃兵
Your friend Lucius, the deserter.
你知道他在哪
You know where he is
我还知道韦兰派谁去找他
Also know wh o Veran sent after him.
两个消息两倍的财富
Two nuggets. That's twice the unthinkable riches.
是谁
Who was it?
确定你想让你的同伴知道吗
Sure you want the other fellow to know?
什么同伴-那个家伙
What other fellow?-Your man over there.
拜见雷格尼的安特蒂亚女王
All hail Ante dia of the Regni!
不论如何
Whatever she's lost,
她永远都是我们的女王
she will always be a queen at our table.
我们当时和布里甘特人开战
We're fighting the Brigantes.
一群混♥蛋♥
Bastard scum.
干掉了他们大部分
Taken out majority of them.
最后我们两个部落拿下他们
Finally, our two tribes have them pinned down.
但布里甘特人不肯让步
But the Brigantes aren't budging
还想用严冬困住我们
They're all set to winter us out
而这个人
and this one...
她领导我们火力强攻
This one leads down a fire storm
驾着二轮战车
and drives her chariot
穿越燃烧的堡垒
剧集 | 不列颠尼亚 | 导航列表