剧集 | 不列颠尼亚 | 导航列表
费伦已死
Phelan is no more.
今日起你将用你的新手名
From this day, you shall be known by your novice name.
此刻开始你叫
From now on, you are.
匡特吗
Quant?
好极了
Excellent.
你应该问问我但你没问
If you ask me, and you didn't
这是个错误
that's a mistake.
他可不是德鲁伊的料
There's no way he's Druid material.
那我要说的可能会让你不舒服了
Then you won't like what I'm about to say.
哦不
Oh, no.
你来带带他教他土
School him in the ways of the Earth.
别别别..-教他风火耐心点
The wind, the fire. Show patience,
克制点必要时再使用武力
forbearance, force when necessary...
天啊别啊
Sweet gods, no.
... 就像很久很久前我教你的那样
...as you in turn were shown by me many, many moons ago.
我可是韦兰之箭是守卫者
I'm Vera n's Arrow, the Guardian
是天选之人的导师
mentor to the Chosen One.
是吗
Really?
那你指导得怎么样了
And how did that go?
这是韦兰的意愿
It's Vera n'swill
去完成韦兰之愿吧韦兰之箭
Do the Vera n's will, Vera n's Arrow
别逼逼 了
Not a moment to lose
匡
Qua...
早安公主
Morning, princess.
站住
That's close enough
孩子怎么样熬过冬天了吗
How's the child? Make it through the winter?
在寒冷的地方生活很艰难尤其对皇室来说
It's tough out there in the cold, especially for royalty
你想要什么
What do you want?
罗马人和韦兰要单独会面
Rome will meet with the Veran, alone.
告诉罗马人叫他滚
Tell Rome to go fuck himself
我的公主
Ah, princess.
这可真难得
It's priceless.
前一分钟她还坐在城♥堡♥里
One minute she's sat on her arse in a castle
两个冬天过去她就知道韦兰的所思所想了
two winters on, she knows the mind of the Veran
韦兰都不相信你我为什么信你
Why should I trust you when Veran doesn't?
因为不像你我真的了解他
Because unlike you, I actually know him
觉得我蠢吗女巫
Think I'm stupid, witch?
别急公主
Easy, princess.
再这样叫我试试
You call me that once more.
他们在哪会面
Where's the meeting?
离最近的一次满月
The first full moon
还有不到两天时间
less than two days'time.
我都等不及了
Well, I can hardly wait
女巫谈到了天选之人
The witch spoke of the Chosen One.
她说什么了
What did she say?
罗马人会不顾一切得到她
Rome would stop at nothing to get her.
但如果我们交出她他们就不会找事了
But, if we give her up, there would be peace
只有通过她才能得到安宁
There is no peace but through her
罗马人清楚这点
And Rome knows that.
所以他这么急着要她
That's why he wants her so badly.
罗马人怎么知道她的存在
How did Rome know of her?
不止德鲁伊人有预言能力
Druids are not the only ones with the prophecy.
这会不会是个陷阱
And what if it's a trap?
不排除这种可能驾
Who says it isn't? Hya!
我三天后回来
I'll be back in three days.
是将军
Aye, General.
我离开后要保证庄园无人出入
Make sure no one comes in and out of the villa while I'm gone.
你能办到吧-当然
You can manage that, can't you? - Of course.
我是认真的你要盯紧了出发
No, I'm serious. I want you to keep an eye out. Come, let's go.
驾驾
H ya. Hya.
真神奇
That's amazing.
你都一万岁了看起来一点也没变老
Ten thousand years old and you never look a day older
那玩意是新的吗
Oh, is that new?
那道伤疤
The, uh, scar?
别误会 我挺喜欢的 收些新东西
Now, don't get me wrong, I like it, you known. Adds something.
让你看起来有岁月痕迹
Makes you look rugged.
好吧
Well.
不想耽误你时间我就直奔主题了
I don't wanna keep you, so I'll get right down to it.
在我看来我已经搞定过你了
It seems to me l've got you over a barrel.
不只是单纯战胜
And not just over a barrel
还狠狠地了羞辱了压在身下
but, tied to it, frock up, pants down.
不用我说世故道理你都懂
And I don't have to tell you, a man of the world
接下来会怎么样
what happens next.
十四个月前我来和你做交易
Fourteen moons ago, I came to bargain.
你告诉我神永不妥协
And you told me the gods don't deal.
你知道吗我当时心想
And I thought to myself, you know what
我要给这个骨瘦如柴的龟孙子好好上一课
I'm gonna have to teach that skinny cunt a lesson
我带着你的凯迪女王你的女巫
So, with your Cant ii queen, your witch
还有你那个神秘又恼人的兄弟
and your mysterious if slightly irritating brother,
走进众神之殿送他去西天
I walked into your gods'house and I blew it to kingdom come.
最棒的是
And the best part is,
做这些事我甚至不需要下床
I didn't even have to get out of bed to do it
听着哈勒姆
Listen, Hallam.
介意我叫你哈勒姆吗
Oh, do you mind if I call you Hallam?
你这个从西山来的
From the western hills.
牧羊人之子
Son of a shepherd
当我发现你还没有一万岁的时候
You know, when I found out you weren't 10,000 years old,
你可以轻易打倒我
you could have knocked me over with a feather
只是普通的哈勒姆
Just plain Hallam.
在一群自称韦兰的
Last in a long line of poor fools
可怜傻瓜中
who call themselves the Veran.
我们都知道你为什么来这里罗马
We both know why you're here, Rome
四十个月过去了你还是没找到她
Forty moons and you still haven't found her
你的主人怎么想
How is that playing with your master?
他还耐心吗罗马人
How patient is he, Rome?
我是来做交易的
I've come to make you an offer
什么交易
What offer?
你的时代已经过去了
Your time is over.
你我你的神都心知肚明
I mean, you know it, I know it, your gods know it
我们都知道事态会如何发展的
We know which way the wind is blowing.
没必要这样
It doesn't have to be like that.
我可以阻止这一切
I can make it stop.
你能开什么条件罗马人
What's the offer, Rome?
一片安全区
A sanctuary.
从黑色山脉到南部平原
All the lands from the black mountains to the southern plains.
包括伊斯卡
And Is ca with it.
还有你的眼泪之湖全部归还
Your lake of tears, all returned.
你和守卫者们可以在那里安居乐业
Place where you and you guards can thrive and prosper.
不受我们侵扰
Un bothered by us.
像从前一样
Just like the old days.
用什么交换
In exchange for what?
那个女孩
The girl.
我知道你在想什么
Now, I know what you're thinking
你在想预言所说的 但是形势变了
What with your prophecy and all, but things change.
我知道你会回去
I know you can go back
跟德鲁伊和部落谈谈
and square this with the Druids and the tribes.
想想吧
Come on.
我们之前也互相帮助过
I mean, we've helped each other out before.
你还替我杀过君王的记得吗
When you chopped up that king for me, huh?
他叫什么来着
What's his name?
你正是因为害怕才会来此
You would not be here if you were not afraid.
天选之人以前很虚弱
The Chosen One was weak once,
但每过一个满月她就会变得更强
but with every moon, she gets stronger.
而你的主人会愈加焦躁
And your master grows more and more restless.
因你的失败愈加愤怒
More angered by your failure.
不要臆测我主人的想法
Do not presume to know my master's mind.
我比你认为的更了解你的主人
Oh, I know your master better than you think
你有没有扪心自问为何我让你进入冥界
Have you never asked yourself why I let you in to the Underworld?
那是因为不是你进入冥界
It's because you don't enter the Underworld.
而是冥界进入了你
The Underworld enters you.
剧集 | 不列颠尼亚 | 导航列表