剧集 | 不列颠尼亚 | 导航列表
I'm just saying.
我有些想法
I've got some idea.
如果需要帮助来找我
If you need help, I'm here.
谢谢你
Thank you.
通往蓝山的路不像这里
The land to the Blue Hills isn't like here.
各个部落还在和罗马作战
Tribes still fight against Rome.
战争之国
War country.
当心点姐妹
Be on your guard, cousin.
请女王
Allow me, my queen.
我们有缘再见
Until we meet again
早上好小猪
Morning, piggy.
你
So,
想好了吗
what have you got for me?
聪明的巫婆
Clever witch.
跟我走
Follow me.
从前有个姑娘美丽的姑娘
There was a maid, a fair, fair maid
一边采着坚果一边走
A gathering nuts to go
她高处摘低处抹
She pulled them high, she pulled them low
她把枝头都勾下
She pulled them where they hung
累了把它们放一旁
Till tired at last she laid them down
森林中睡得甜又香
And slept the woods among
这时来了三个小伙子
When by there came three lusty lads
三个小伙子个个强壮
Three lusty lads and strong
第一个吻吻她红润的嘴唇,
The first did kiss her rosy lips
他想着也无妨
He thought it was not wrong
第二个解开她的紧身衣
The second loosed her bodice fair
皮绳弹在他手上
They suffered with leather long
第三个做了些什么
And what the third did to that girl
这里我们不再讲
Has no place in this song
他们都死了我们走吧
They are already dead. We need to move on.
姑娘在惊骇中醒来
The maid awoke inf rights he woke
说我睡的时间太长
And said I've slept too long
救命
Help me!
求你们了
Please!
救救我的儿子吧
Please, my son!
凯特凯特
Ca it. Ca it!
不不不不等等
No, no, no, no, wait!
出来都出来
Out! Move out!
他们抓了我的儿子
They took our boy.
凯特凯特
Ca it! Ca it!
凯特
Ca it.
嘘听我说看着我
Shh! Listen to me. Look at me. Look at me.
我们会找到他的
We'll find him
我保证我保证
I promise. I promise
他们抓了一个孩子
They've taken a child.
我要去追-你还有任务不能胡来
I'm going after them. -
You have a duty. This isn't it
我要去它就是任务
I'm doing it, so it must be
记得吗-我和你一起
Remember? - I'll come with you.
谢谢
Thank you.
妈妈
Mother!
等等
Wait.
停下小妞儿停下
Hey! Stop girl. Stop!
出来
Come out!
给我出来
Come out now.
没事了
It's all right.
你安全了你现在安全了
You're safe. You're safe now.
剧集 | 不列颠尼亚 | 导航列表