剧集 | 不列颠尼亚 | 导航列表
希望就是盲父之女
Hope is the daughter of a blind father
如果不是你我也不会变成一个瞎子
If you hadn't done it, then I'm not the blind father
预言也不会成真
and the prophecy is not the prophecy.
凯特你逃不掉我们都是
Cait, you can't escape this! None of us can!
去他的神
Fuck the gods.
我去冥界找她姐谈
I'll go to the underworld and speak to the sister.
你是谁-瑞恩我守护的是新韦兰
Who are you? - I'm Rain. It is the new Veran I guard.
你可知等沉睡来袭该如何迎接
Do you know how to prepare for the deep sleep?
"那个"沉睡
" The " Deep sleep.
你上次说我是你的孩子
What did you mean last time..
是什么意思
when you said I was your baby?
去找你的盖里乌斯将军
Go to your General Aulus
告诉他安特蒂亚女王来了
tell him Queen Ante dia is coming
谁
Hello.
驾
Ya!
一看着点路-北边五英里的罗马人营地
Look where you're going.-
- The Roman camp, five miles North
人全死了
there's not one bit left standing on another.
被烧死了所有人
Burnt they were, all of them
怎么会的
What the fuck could do that?
雷劈的吗-巨人吧
Thunderbolt? - Giants.
不管怎样他们都麻烦大了
Whatever it is, they are in serious fucking trouble
好了
Right.
谁先说-我是安特蒂亚
Who's going first? - I'm Ante dia,
雷格尼的女王恐惧者博克的女儿
Queen of the Regni, daughter of Bok the Dread,
是百山之主万敌之灾或者曾经是
ruler of 1oo hills, scourge of all foe, or was.
我听过你-所有人都听过我
I've heard of you. - Everyone's heard of me.
你从哪听的
How have you heard of me?
我是凯迪人或说曾经是
I'm Canti i, or was.
你是凯迪人?
You're Cantii?
罗马人来之前我
Before the Romans came, I
凯迪人... 败类凯迪
Cant ii... Canti i scum!
你喝下敌人的血
You drank the blood of your foe,
那人长着两个头拿恶魔角当剑
who had two heads, a demon horn for a sword,
骑着火焰战车
and rode a chariot of fire.
记忆犹新啊
Takes me right back.
那个长翅膀的蛇是谁叫什么
Who's that winged serpent? What's his name?
他叫扭背-扭背火焰蛇
It's, uh, Sc raggle back.- Sc raggle back, the fiery serpent.
是翼蛇就是他是翼蛇
Winged serpent. That's him. Winged Serpent.
我觉得有个好方法能抓住他
I think a smart move could catch him.
那凯迪人你有名字吗
So, Canti i, do you have a name?
凯特-你在逃什么凯特
Cait. - What are you running from, Ca it?
我真的不知道-从头说吧
I genuinely don't know. - Start at the beginning.
你有没有听说过一个叫韦兰的德鲁伊
Have you heard of a Druid called Veran?
听过吧
May be.
韦兰觉得我是预言的一部分
Veran think s I'm part of a prophecy.
你是吗-不是
And are you?- No.
就算之前是现在也不是了
And if I was, I'm not any more.
很好如果你问我意见
Good, if you ask me.
预言就是德鲁伊喷出来的
Prophecy's like everything that Druids spout,
一桶危险的稀狗屎
a bucket of dangerously sloppy shit.
知道我怎么想吗 不管你的悲惨身世
You know what I thing? Despite your unfortunate provenance,
我们合作很好应该继续一起
we make a fine team. We should stick together
不行-别这样
No.- Oh, come on.
你要找将军-他杀了你家人
You're looking for the General. - Who murdered your family
抱歉我要拒绝
I'm sorry, the answer's no.
遇见你我很高兴
Well, I'm glad we met.
照顾好自己保持机敏
Look after yourself. Keep your wits about you.
别忘了不管发生什么男孩子只是瞎玩
And don't forget, whatever else happens, boys are just for fun
我会记住的
I'll try and remember that.
这是神的旨意
It was the gods.
神来拯救我们了
The gods have come to save us.
去吧神
Go, gods.
前进前进
Go on then! Go on!
该死
Shit!
爸
Dad?
嗨帅哥
Hello, pretty boy.
举起爪来
Paws up!
不是像松鼠那样
Not getting squirrel.
冥界之行让我充满悲伤
My journey to the below filled me with sadness.
悲伤和恐惧
Sadness and fear.
它变了夸恩
It's not the same place, Quan e.
都认不出了
You'd not recognise it.
我们的亡者遭受了很多痛苦
Our dead have suffered much
可能太多了
Perhaps too much.
一万年来我游走的还是这片土地之间
10, 000 years I've walked these same lands
借由相同的微风我听着一样的歌♥声
heard the same songs on the same breezes
现在一切都变了
Now, everything is changing.
冥界正在消亡夸恩
Underworld is dying, Quan e
神的声音一天更比一天弱
Voices of our gods get weaker with each sunrise.
但是你看见了
But you saw it.
确实
I did.
如果曙光之矛来了
If the spear of the silver dawn is come,
那就还有希望
then hope remains.
还有其他人在那里
There was someone else there.
谁
Who?
你想见亡者
You wish to visit the dead.
是什么让一位顶级战士
So, what makes a top-brass warrior
将军右手趾高气扬的胡先生
the General's right-hand bobbin, Mr swagger bollocks,
是什么让他突然跑掉
what makes him suddenly up and desert,
没有跳船回家
then instead of hopping the ship home,
反而调查什么疯子德鲁伊
hang around chasing some batshit Druid's
一百年前的预言
100-year-old prophecy?
谁告诉你的-大胆猜一下
Who told you about that? - Take a wild one.
你怎么找到我的-不容易
How did you find me? - Weren't easy
我心惊胆战在这些山里找了好几天
Made me all jump. Been searching in these hills for days.
昨天晚上我们看见地平线上的红色大爆♥炸♥
And last night, we saw this ruddy great explosion on the horizon.
我说"我们"是他看见了
I say, " We." He saw it.
然后我们看着对方
And then we looked at each other,
我说"我们"
I say " We."
你怎么样姑娘
How are you, girl?
不好-不用看我都知道
Not good. - I don't need eyes to see that
你把他弄瞎的吗
So, then you blinded him?
是的
Yes.
然后你回到海滩
Then you went back to
他就在那里-同一个海滩
: the beach and there he was. - The same beach
我只知道这是我的路
All I know is this is my path.
我来此的原因唯一原因
This is what I'm here for, only this.
你母亲去世时只有一件事让我继续前进
When your mother died, one thing kept me going
我还有项工作
I had a job to do.
有项任务是你和伊瑟琳
A task, you and ls lene.
是我的任务现在
I had a task and I'm now...
我不会回去
I'm not going back.
凯特-我是认真的
Cait.- I mean it.
我结束了
I'm finished.
那个朋友说起一支矛
A friend out there has been talking about a spear.
一支矛?-说他从东方带过来
spear? - Says he brought it with him from the East
还说你知道他在说什么
and he said you'd know what he was talking about.
你知道吗凯特你知道这支矛吗
Do you, Cait? Do you know anything about this spear?
德鲁伊管它叫曙光之矛
The Druids call it the spear of the silver dawn.
它会从东方来
It will come from the East.
预言说
The prophecy says
当天选之人拥有它时
that when the Chosen One possesses it,
她会团结部落
she will unite the tribes,
迫使魔鬼回到海洋
drive the demon back into the sea.
当心
Watch it.
这两人又不会自杀
These two won't hang themselves.
我能干掉一品脱
I could murder a pint
喂那不是我们老长官吗
Hey, isn't that our old Pra efect us?
那个逃兵吗
The one that did a runner?
剧集 | 不列颠尼亚 | 导航列表