剧集 | 不列颠尼亚 | 导航列表
We didn't. We're free agents.
自♥由♥商人吗
Free agents, huh?
如果你们老大没钱买♥♥上等货就别浪费时间了
If your Emperor can't afford the best, don't waste our time.
走吧艾薇他们不想要我们走
Come on, lv y. They don't want it. Let's go.
六十块一罐
Sixty pieces a jar.
一百
A hundred.
六十五
Sixty-five.
亲爱的亲爱的... 九十五
Dear, dear, dear, dear... 95
我们长官出去了明早才回来
Our centurion's a way. He doesn't return until morning
没有他的许可我不能出价高于七十
Without his authority, I can't go above70.
所以最多出七十
So 70's my final offer.
你们长官不在吗
Your centurion's away?
这是我们最终报价
Here's our final offer.
我们住他房♥间吃他食物喝他酒睡他床
His quarters, his food, his wine, his bed.
到了明早我们就以七十块成交接不接受
And, in the morning, we'll shake on70. Take it or leave it.
我不能这样做
I can't do that
我会多加一罐
And I'll throw in an extra jar
只给你
... just for you.
哦哦哦
Oh, ooh, ooh, ooh, oh!
你疯了吗
Are you nuts?
这可是罗马军营
This is a Roman stockade.
这还是罗马美酒
And this is Roman wine.
我们报六十块就好了
We should've taken 60.
然后痛失头一次在豪华大床上睡觉的机会吗
And missed my first decent bed in years? Mm
人生经验亲爱的
Life lessons, darling.
做人总要贪心多拿一点点
Always add some sprinkles to the bun.
我不开心
I'm not happy.
你随时可以走
You're very welcome to leave.
啊但你得承认
Aah! You have to admit,
这比马车后厢舒服
it's better than the back of a cart.
一天一亮-什么
First light. - Huh?
天一亮我们就走
We leave at first light
好
Deal.
你上次说我是你的孩子..
What did you mean last time..
. 是什么意思
.. when you said I was your baby?
我的孩子
My baby.
你和韦兰都这么说
That's what you said. You and Veran.
你在颤抖
You're shaking.
来吧
Just do it.
谁来帮我满上
Who's gonna get me another drink?
还以为这会有很多绅士呢
Thought there were gentlemen around here.
我就是个绅士啊
I am a gentleman around here.
嘿看着点
Hey, watch out.
军需官跟我来
Quartermaster, come with me
振作点
Come.
那是赫拉克勒斯...
That's Hercules...
不才不是
No, it's not.
那是艾波娜
It's Epon a.
一在你的家乡他是谁啊-是她
Who's Epon a when he's at home? - She.
她是女马神她确实如此
The horse goddess, and she is.
一她什么-在家乡
She is what? - At home
不像我
Unlike me.
那谁是赫拉克勒斯
So who's this Hercules then?
赫拉克勒斯... 偷走了亚马逊族女王
Hercules... stole the Girdle of Hippolyta.
希波吕忒的腰带
Queen of the Amazons.
这样啊
If you say so.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
如果你是在找
Listen, if you're looking for, you know...
我喜欢男孩子
I like boys.
是吗
Yeah?
我叫艾薇-我叫凯厄斯
lv y - Caius
你妈妈很有意思
Your mum's fun.
她不是我妈
She's not my mum.
我们在路上遇见的
We met on the road.
嗯就从那时你变成小偷的吗
Hmm. Is that when you became a thief?
一个贼一个骗子
A thief, and a liar.
你们偷了那辆油车
You stole that oil cart.
我当时在酒馆里目睹了整个交易
I was at the tavern. Saw the whole deal.
转头就想卖♥♥给我们军需官还真有胆子
Took some real balls trying to sell it to our Quartermaster.
他会很乐意知道真♥相♥的是吧
He'd love to know. Do you reckon?
他能拿你们的油还能好好折磨你们一番
He'll have your oil and flay you for fun.
但我不会... 我受训为杀人
Yeah, I wouldn't... I'm trained to kill.
好在我不擅长
Lucky for you I'm rubbish at it.
而且我们军需官就是个废物
Plus, our Qua rtermaster's a total wanker.
来嘛别害羞
Come on, don't be shy!
都快去喝一杯吧
Oh, go and get a drink, boys.
我来接手就好
I'll take it from here.
我在这为你准备了非常特别的东西
I've got something very special in here for you.
里面可舒服了
Nice and comfy in here.
真听话
Good boy.
你要进来吗
Well, are you coming in?
多谢啦
Thank you.
所以你不会告诉别人
So you won't tell anyone?
我见过真正的贼但你不是
I've met real thieves. And you are not one.
一 那我是什么-你只是有点迷失
So what am I? - You're a bit lost.
我也是
Like me.
我觉得你说得对
I think you may be right.
最糟的是我无人可诉
The worst part is, I can't tell anyone.
但你刚跟我说了
You just told me.
你看见过吗不真实的东西
Do you ever see things? Things that aren't real.
比如什么
Like what?
我也不知道对不起愚蠢的问题忘了吧
I don't know. Sorry. Stupid question. Forget it.
我说我有点迷失不是疯了
I said I was lost, not mad.
每当我孤独的时候
Whenever I am lonely...
就会抬头选一颗星星
I look up there and I pick one.
向家里传递讯息
I send a message home.
给妈妈
To Mum.
让她知道我在思念她
Let her know I'm thinking about her.
这样我就好多了
And that I'm all right.
我知道她能听见
And I know she hears it.
她听得见
She hears it.
我得走了
I've really gotta go.
那里有个我想勾搭的北方小伙子
There's a northern boy I'm trying to pull
他醉得差不多了
and he is just about drunk enough
幸会
It was nice meeting you.
祝我好运吧
Wish me luck.
不管你去哪... 也祝你好运
Good luck to you, too... wherever you're going.
爸爸... 我想你了
Dad... I miss you.
也想念大家
I miss everyone.
这一路很艰难但我找到了一个人
It's been a long road, but I've found someone.
她把我照顾得很好
And she's taking good care of me.
哦不
Oh, no.
哦天杀的
Oh, fucking hell.
盖里乌斯·普劳提乌斯我来找你啦
Aulus Plaut i us, I'm coming for you.
所以我是你的孩子是吗
So I'm your baby, am I?
伊瑟琳等等
Wait! Is lene.
你在另一个世界还有个妹妹
You have a sister in the other world.
她在哪
Where is she?
你想去见死人
You wish to visit the dead,
来指引方向
to know the way?
走这边我的孩子
This way, my child.
这边
This way.
我们可爱的孩子
Our beautiful child.
谁
Hello?
剧集 | 不列颠尼亚 | 导航列表