剧集 | 不列颠尼亚 | 导航列表
曙光之矛
Spear of the silver dawn.
一旦天选之人拥有 她将联合部落
When the Chosen One possesses it, she will unite the tribes.
天选之人将铸造伟大的金弓
The Chosen One will forge the great golden bow.
韦兰在找那个逃兵
Veran's searching for the deserter.
他在蓝山的一个监狱里
He's in a prison camp up there in the Blue Hills.
赶在罗马人之前找到长矛
Find the spear before Rome.
洛卡想要的 就是我想要的 你知道我很坚强
I want what Lokka wants. You know I'm strong.
不像盖里乌斯
Not like Aulus.
他们抓了我的儿子
They took our boy.
我们会找到他的 我保证
We'll find him. I promise.
不对劲
Something is wrong.
韦兰最想要的是什么
What's the very last thing Veran wants?
但不管韦兰计划什么 肯定不是这个
But whatever Veran planned, it wasn't this.
你安全了
You're safe.
有我在
I've got you.
我们到了
We're here.
我们做到了 小心
We made it. See.
有人会背叛你
One of them will betray you.
等等 等等
Wait. Wait!
快滚 这里没有你要的东西
Get out! There's nothing for you here!
我们所剩无几了 可怜可怜我们吧
Leave us what little we have left, for pity's sake!
我不是要抢劫 我找到了你儿子
I'm not here to rob you. I found your son.
我带他回来了 - 滚出去 这不欢迎你
I brought him back. - Get out! You're not welcome!
他就在这 我看到他进来了
He's here somewhere. I saw him come in.
赶她走 - 你是谁 为什么要折磨我们
Make her go. - Who are you?! Why are you tormenting us?!
不 我救了你儿子
No! I rescued your son.
我把他带回来了
I brought him back!
我们没有儿子
We don't have a son!
我们没有孩子
We don't have any children.
进去 快进去 快快快
Inside, go inside. Chop, chop. In you go.
快回去
Back in.
长官
Sir.
它们什么时候孵化
When will they hatch?
别... 别扔
Don't... don't drop them.
继续保温
Keep them warm.
你怎么进来的
How did you get in here?
你的卫兵 他睡着了或者喝醉了
Your guard. He's asleep... or drunk.
你为什么来这
Why are you here?
将军让我带话
The General has sent word
他会晚几天回来
that he will be delayed a further few days.
为什么 - 你的伴侣
Why? - And also that he has your associate,
你的朋友 跟他一起
your friend, with him.
你能... 把后面的盘子收一下吗
Would you um... clear those plates behind you?
这就是你想象中当上百夫长的样子吗
This what you imagined when you became Praefectus?
留下来做家务
That you'd be left behind to do the housework?
当个信使
A messenger boy?
我叫人来收一下
I'll get someone to clear this up.
谢谢你
Thank you.
那... 啥时候谈谈
So... when might be a good
那里发生的事情呢
time to discuss what happened back there?
别烦我
Just leave me alone.
赌上一切 踏上自己的私人冒险吗
Running off on your own private adventure, risking everything?
你是要干嘛
What were you doing?
神的旨意 我做的哪件事不是神的旨意
The Gods' bidding. Isn't everything I do the Gods' bidding?
每个人都这么跟我说
That's what everyone keeps telling me.
你的每个决定都是神的旨意
Just because every decision you make is preordained
并不意味着你就不能思考
by the Gods, doesn't mean you can't ponder each one for a while,
你明白吗 多思考
you know? Mull it over.
要成为一个睿智的天选之人
Try to be a wise Chosen One.
而不是变得愚蠢又鲁莽
Not a stupid, reckless Chosen One.
滚 - 别这样 你听我说
Just piss off! - No. You need to listen to me.
想想那些幸福的日子
Think back to those blessed days
那时你还听我话 我是你的老师
when you actually used to listen to me, when I was your teacher.
从那之后就变了
Things have changed since then.
我们停下休息一会
We'll stop here and rest a while.
我就是这个意思
That's exactly my point.
没错 确实变了
Yes, they have changed.
训练时面对的那些挑战
Those challenges you faced when training,
你觉得是为了什么
what did you think they were preparing you for?
为了轻松的挑战吗
Easier challenges?
不 恰恰相反
No, the opposite.
是那些你甚至无法想象的
Challenges that are more insanely difficult
巨大挑战 土 气 火 水
than you could ever imagine. Earth, air, fire, water.
这些挑战很容易
Those were the simple ones.
容易到连小孩都能明白
Basic stuff that a kid could understand.
但现在你面对的 是那些你无法理解的东西
Now you're dealing with entities you can't possibly comprehend.
是我给你安排那些任务
I set those tasks for you.
是我 你的朋友
Me, your friend.
现在 谁知道什么势力会盯上你呢
Now, who knows what forces are focused on you?
天选之人吗 希望你成功还是失败
The Chosen One? Willing you to succeed or to fail?
我得到一个消息 - 我知道
I got a message. - I know,
这些消息一般模棱两可
and these messages are often ambiguous
或者很生硬需要破解
or brittle and have to be deciphered.
"有人要背叛你"
"One will betray you."
什么
What's that?
你怎么理解"有人要背叛你"
How would you interpret "One of them will betray you?"
模棱两可 谜语
Ambiguous? A riddle?
我进退两难
I'm drowning here.
能不能帮帮我
Fucking help me, will you?
这个警告从何而来
Where did this warning come from?
这不是警告
It wasn't a warning.
这是威胁
It was a threat.
从何而来
From where?
一个小孩
From a child.
一个小男孩...
A boy...
说话带有罗马恶魔的傲慢
who spoke with all the arrogance of the Roman devil.
找到那个叛徒和他背后的人
Find out who will betray me and find out who they answer to,
我不需要理解想对我不利的力量
because I don't need to understand the forces at work against me.
我只需知道他们的名字
I just need to know their name.
你怎么知道不是我
How do you know it's not me?
我不知道
I don't.
不可能是我
It can't be me.
为什么偏偏是我的
Why is this mine?
太荒唐了
It's ridiculous.
想让我教你吗
Do you want me to give you a lesson?
什么 - 射箭
What?! - An archery lesson.
你看起来很紧张 - 我不紧张
You look nervous. - I'm not nervous.
你才紧张
You're nervous.
你要教我做事
You give ME a lesson?!
我从未听过如此荒唐的事 - 好吧
I've never heard anything so absurd. - All right.
我可能不会像松鼠一样爬树
I may not be able to leg it up a tree like a squirrel
也不会分辨蓟草和莎草
or tell my thistleworts from a sedge-blain,
但我之前可是凯迪王子 记得吗
but I used to be a Cantii prince, remember?
我从三岁就开始学射箭了
I was taught archery every day from the age of... three.
射箭这方面我在行
Shooting an arrow is one thing I can actually do.
至少我能教你一些基础动作
I can show you the basics, at least.
好吧 随便了
Fine! Whatever!
这样你就开心了是吧
If that's what you want, if that's what'll make you happy.
走着
Let's go.
有多少人
How many were there?
四五个吧
Four or five, I think.
他们为什么不追你
Why didn't they go after you?
他们没看见我
They didn't see me.
他们冲过去时 你刚好挡在他们的路上
They just charged through and you were in their path.
抱歉
Sorry.
你还好吧
You all right?
别动
Keep still.
我们瞄准什么
What are we aiming at?
那棵树 松树
The tree, pine tree.
盯着目标
剧集 | 不列颠尼亚 | 导航列表