剧集 | 不列颠尼亚 | 导航列表
And I stood holding the spear
有几秒钟
And for a few seconds...
我的心脏被自己的血淹没
my heart choked on its own blood.
然后我抬头看..
So I look up...
他在发光
and he's glowing.
满眼看到都是光芒
All I see is light.
我一笑置之
I laughed it off.
我醉了三天
I got pissed for three days.
然后在一个集市走着
And then I'm walking through some market and..
我看见了我杀掉的那个男人
I see the man I killed.
他也看着我
And he looked at me.
他知道我是谁
And he knew who I was.
我也知道你是谁
I know who you are, too.
是你
It was you.
一 是你做的-凯特听我说
You did it. - Ca it, listen to me.
我去了你家见了你父亲
I went to your home, I met your father.
一不不-他说了很多你的事
No. No.-He told me all about you
一你姐姐叫伊瑟琳-不我就是个傻子
Your sister's name was ls lene. - No. I'm a fucking idiot
傻子
Idiot.
我知道你是谁我要你听好了
I know who you are and I need you to listen very carefully.
我有东西要给你非常非常重要的东西
I have something for you. Something very, very important
离我远点-凯特
: Away from me! - Ca it!
你逃不掉我们都是
You can't escape this. None of us can!
凯特
Ca it!
该死
Fuck.
晚上好陛下
Oh, good evening, Your Majesty.
晚上好
Good evening.
我是维缇可思新的长官
I'm Viticus, the new Praefectus.
然后呢-我代替维达斯
And?-I'm replacing Vitus.
他得紧急赶回罗马
He had to go back to Rome on short notice.
我听说了
I heard.
将军要你去见他
The General has asked to see you in his quarters.
失陪
Sorry.
你请便吧
I'll leave you to your asset.
晚上好陛下
Good evening, Your Majesty.
晚上好
Good evening.
你来了
There you are.
喝点吗
Drink?
我觉得我们得谈谈
I thought we should have a little chat
关于那晚 - 你不用说什么
About the other night. - You don't have to say anything.
什么-我很喜欢
What? - I loved it.
什么
What?
每一秒
Every minute.
真的吗-我想知道你主人的一切
Really? - I want to know all about your master
所有的一切
I want to know everything.
从集市回来的路上看见怪事了
Was coming back from market. Saw something strange.
什么
What?
罗马人
Roman.
一嗯 不是罗马人
Well... - It weren't a Roman.
是的-不是罗马人是一棵树吗
It was. - It wasn't a Roman, it was a tree?
他拿着刀和盾
It had a sword and a shield.
还有树叶和树枝-罗马人不来这
And leaves and branches. - No Romans up here
现在来了-好喝吗
There is now. - Is it nice?
我亲眼看见的
I saw it with my own eyes.
还有六杯苹果酒
And six mugs of cider.
听着罗马人
Look. Romans.
我们说话呢闭嘴
Hey, we're talking. Shut the fuck up.
抱歉兄弟-那
Sorry, Brother. - Yeah. How about.
这是什么-是月亮树
What's this? - Those are moon trees.
什么-月亮树
What? - Moon tree.
能让炖鼠味道像天鹅
They make weasel stew taste like swan.
你♥他♥妈♥在说什么
What the fuck are you talking about?
很适合有百匹骏马的国王
It's fit for a king with a hundred horses.
你从哪找到的-树林
Where did you find them? - The forest.
我们照妈妈的做法炖鼬鼠一直这样
We do weasel stew Mum's way. Always the same
那你为什么
So why have you..
怎么回事
What's happening?
脚没知觉了
I can't feel my feet.
我身上有老鼠
Got mice in me skin.
我尿裤子了
I'm pissing my drawers.
你做了什么
What have you done?
给你讲个故事
Let me tell you a story.
从前有个小公主
Once upon a time, there was a little princess
受不了自己的老叔叔
who had an old uncle she simply couldn't stand.
所以她逃进树林
So she ran away to the forest,
遇见一个女巫
where she met a witch.
她把邪恶叔叔的事和他对自己的所作所为
And she told the witch the story of the evil uncle
告诉女巫
and what he'd done to her.
女巫说"我知道一个
And the witch said, " I know a way
能让你叔叔下地狱的办法
you can send your uncle to the darkest part of hell."
然后老女巫走到橱柜前
And the old witch went to her shelf
拿出一个罐子
and she fetched down a jar.
那是什么"公主问道
" Oh, what are those?" asked the princess.
"这" 女巫回答 "是月亮树"
"These.", replied the witch, "are moon trees."
幽谷的好公民啊
Good citizens of this benighted vale,
我是安特蒂亚雷格尼的女王
I am Antedia, Queen of the Regni.
怎么了-我天生甜美开朗
What's happening? - I was born sweet and cheerful,
但众神们动用他们超群的智慧
but then the gods, in all their wisdom,
夺走了我的独子
robbed me of my only son.
然后我变了
And I changed.
我成为了仇恨狡猾
I became a vengeful, cunning,
无情黑心的婊♥子♥
merciless, black-hearted bitch.
但别怕你们只会感觉到
But fear not, you people will only feel
我怒火的皮毛
the faintest flicker of my wrath.
因为我在攒着
Because I'm saving it up.
因为岛屿中还住着一个
Because in these isles, there lives another
我真正想要复仇的人
upon whom I seek true vengeance
所以我对你们这些愚蠢恶毒
And so, it only remains for me to say to you
近亲交♥配♥的婊♥子♥只会说
meat-headed, diabolic, inbred cunts.
准备好吧
brace yourselves.
听见我了吗盖里乌斯·普劳提乌斯
Can you hear me, Aulus Plaut i us?
我来找你了
I'm coming for you
百匹骏马
Hundred horses.
他的伤口没在愈合
His wound is not healing.
如果他死了呢
What if he dies?
这么想没用
Does not pay to think that way.
夸恩...-预言说
Quan e... - The prophecy says..
预言没提我杀死第一人
There's nothing in the prophecy about me killing the first man.
完全没有什么情况夸恩
Nothing about this. What's happening, Quan e?
如果预言
If the prophecy...
你学了很多
You have learnt much.
我骗不了你
And I sa y I can not fool you.
孩子我们进入了新纪♥元♥
My boy, we have entered a new age,
这个纪♥元♥太黑暗连预言都看不清
an age so dark the words of the prophets can no longer be seen.
不管在发生什么
Whatever is happening.
不管是什么阴谋都还没被书写
Whatever is unfolding, it is not yet written.
她不会抛弃我们的
She won't desert us.
你怎么能确定-因为我了解她
How can you be sure? - Because I know her.
剧集 | 不列颠尼亚 | 导航列表