剧集 | 不列颠尼亚 | 导航列表
我们将见证神的选择是否正确
We will see if the Gods chose right.
韦兰复活了他的女巫
The Vera n got his witch back.
这是给你的
This is for you.
然后是我的姑娘
Then there's my girl.
如果她继续下去
If she keeps it up...
我们就成了
We're in.
天选之人
The Chosen One.
韦兰不觉得她有这能耐
Veran doesn't think she's got this
我们的预言为的就是这一刻
Our prophecies are made for this.
他们就要来了我们死定了
They're coming in ways we can not see. They've got us.
你如此渴望那柄长矛
You want that spear so badly.
做出了多少丧尽天良的事
it makes you do diabolical things.
她不会再把你带走
She won't take you again
我不是你一个人的
I'm not just yours..
我现在属于她了
I belong to her now.
如果我们失败了一切就都完了
If we fail, that's the end.
看什么
What?
这是个陷阱
It's a trap.
抓住她
Get her!
来吧我来帮助你
Come on. I've got you.
向洛卡臣服吧
Surrender to Lok ka
你根本没有机会
You haven't got a chance.
阿尼亚
Ania.
噢不
Oh, no.
我见到他了
I saw him.
卢修斯
Lucius?
将军
The General?
你头发上有血
You've got blood in your hair.
我知道你见到谁了
I know who you saw.
跟上马车
Follow the coaches.
打开大门
Open the gates.
士兵们
Legionaries!
停止前进
Halt!
完美
Perfect.
你没按计划行事
You went against the plan!
别否认一直以来你都有自己的小算盘
Deny it. All along you've had your own agenda
我把弓箭给你是让你去救她
I gave you my bow! To save her!
你却想要去杀将军
You tried to kill their general instead!
扯淡 - 这才是他们
Oh, bullshit. - Yeah. This is them
典型的雷格尼人 - 你什么都没看见
This is the Regni all over. - You fucking saw nothing.
你当时正忙着摔下那该死的马车呢
You were too busy falling off a fucking wagon.
我们三百年来都是这副德行
We've had three centuries of this.
是我救了她
And Id idsave her
是吗有其他人看见吗
Oh, really? Anyone else see that?
老爸我原谅你做过的一切
Dad, Iforgive you for everything!
至少现在我们知道你来这里的目的了
At least now we know why you're here.
你根本不知道我的目的你这个狂热的蠢货
You have no idea why I'm here,
, you zealous little shit bag
还有你那可悲的计划和差劲的预言
Your pathetic plan and your piss-poor prophecy.
我受够了这不是我要的
I'm bored now. I don't need this
去你♥妈♥的♥长矛吧 滚一边去
You can shove your spear up your shitter. Sideways.
我不干了
I'm out.
别挡路废柴
Out of my way. Nipple!
她去哪儿
Where's she going?
怎么了-让她走她没有信仰
What happened? - Let her go. She had no faith!
那个女孩在哪儿
So where's the girl?
她天亮后来过这儿
She was here just after dawn.
你确定-是她
You're certain? - It's her
你是怎么回事-我看不到
What's up with you? - I can't see it.
我本该看见和发现一些迹象的
I should be able to see the signs and find the signs.
她和谁在一起
Who's she with?
阿尼亚
Ania.
你最好告诉他
Well, you better tell him
行行好吧有些事
Yep. Yep, OK. The re's, there's.
有些事我可能应该早点说的
something I should probably have mentioned.
感觉不妙 我比较了解阿尼亚
Oh, I don't like this. - Uh, I know Ani a pretty well
实际上现在不是了不过以前是
Actually, I don't, but I did.
说实话以前也不是那么了解
To be fair, even then I didn't know her that well
我知道她是个疯婆娘
I knew she was a fucking basket-case.
讲重点匡特一行
Stick to the point, Quant. - Yeah
我经常跟她两眼相望
I've looked into her eyes a lot
我们有个孩子所以说我比较了解她
We had a baby together. So I know her pretty well.
但是当我昨晚直视她的眼睛时
But when I looked into her eyes last night,
就感觉... 她不在那儿
it was like... she was n't there.
这是什么意思 是其它什么东西
What do you mean? - Something else was.
其它什么东西怎么了-附身她了
Something else was what? - In her.
附身她一就好像... 控制了她
In her? - Like... controlling her
你没觉得应该早点说起这个
And you didn't think you'd mention that?
在执行这个任务前在这个
You didn't think that, on this mission, this,
有史以来最为神圣的任务之前你应该
the most sacred of sacred tasks in recorded time, you'd.
是的-多谢你能向团队提供这个信息
Yeah. - Thanks for bringing that one to the team.
多谢你分享这个绝对无比重要的线索
Thanks for sharing that absolutely fucking crucial input
你这个一无是处的废物
But, as usual, my dim, ginger penance-for-I-know-not-what.
我老早就看出来了
I'm way ahead of you.
阿尼亚是个奸细她就是那个叛徒
Ani a's a rat. She's the traitor.
德雷拉死了
Drell a's dead
她摔下了高桥都成泥了
She fell off the viaduct, splat
好惨
Awful.
走这边
This way?
连续四个月辛布里人都把我们盯得死死的
For four moons the Cim bri pinned us down.
我们没日没夜挖出了通向树林的隧♥道♥
We toiled day and night to dig a tunnel to the treeline
两百个人穿过隧♥道♥
Two hundred passed through it,
出其不意地绕过了封锁线
to rise unseen behind their siege line.
辛布里人发起了冲锋
The Cim bri charged.
双方都死伤惨重到早上只有二十人生还
Dozens on both sides were slain. By dawn, but 20 were standing.
我们擒获了他们的头领孩人鬼伊格伯恩
We captured their Chieftain. Ig born the Dread.
是奥格伯恩你个傻叉
It's Ogborn, you cunt!
听上去真是场大战啊
Well, it sounds like, um, quite a dust up.
辛布里人会带着援兵杀回来的
The, er, Cimbri will be back, but with reinforcements.
先打住
Can I stop you there?
我代表皇帝陛下褒奖你们的英勇
On behalf of the Emperor, I command your valiant efforts.
但接下来听我的
But this is what's gonna happen, OK?
你去告诉那个. 奥格伯恩
You're gonna tell... Ogborn?
你去告诉那哥们
You're gonna tell our friend there,
如果他接受停战并且退兵
that if he accepts a truce, pulls back, cools off his boots,
到下个新月时整个山谷就都是他的
then, by the next New Moon, this entire valley will be his.
什么-搞什么
What? - What the fuck?
你们像雄狮一样作战
You fought like lions!
但我的朋友局部战役
But the battle, my friends.
不等于战争
. is not the war.
让子弹飞一会
Hold that thought.
我不太习惯这里环境但凑合吧
It's not what I'm used to, but I suppose it'll do
我很抱歉将军
My apologies, General.
盖里乌斯·普劳提乌斯将军下榻寒舍
It's an honour to cede my quarters to
是我的荣幸
General Aulus Plaut i us.
好了没你的事了谢谢
Yes. Well, that will be all for now. Thank you.
百夫长-是将军
And Centurion...- Aye, General.
让他们别在外面乱说
Tell them to keep a lid on it out there,
明白吗那是个好人
will you, that's a good man.
遵命将军
Aye, General.
所以你有什么计划父亲
So, what's the plan, Father?
我觉得还是打开天窗说亮话吧
I think we're beyond that now, don't you?
你什么意思-你为什么叫我父亲
What do you mean? - Why do you call me Father?
我不是你父亲
I'm not your father.
我儿子死了就死在我的面前所以告诉我
My boy is dead, and I watched him die. So come on..
你是谁
Who are you?
你怎么不猜一猜
When did you guess?
我是对的不是吗
I'm right, aren't I?
你一直是聪明的那一个
Well, you always were a clever one.
在乱世中他降临了
At the heart of the madness, he comes..
剧集 | 不列颠尼亚 | 导航列表