剧集 | 不列颠尼亚 | 导航列表
You know, I lost my son.
我的小家伙
My little lad.
你见过他 是吗 你给了他那把剑
You met him, didn't you? You gave him that sword.
特制的带有徽章的剑鞘
Proper little scabbard, the crests.
他只有这么高 勉强能举起那把剑
He was only this big, he could hardly lift it.
他睡觉前要把它放在床下
He slept with it under his bed.
我从没告诉过你吧
I never told you that, did I?
我本该告诉你他有多爱惜它
I should've told you how much he loved it.
我把你带到这里不是想把你弄得遍体鳞伤
Listen to me, I didn't get you in here to bleed all over you.
战争打响了 我也是身不由己
These things happen, now that there's a war out there.
我们...
We...
我们是先锋
we are the point of the spear, aren't we?
抱怨也没有用
No good if we piss and whine about it.
你知道我有多羡慕你吗
Do you know how much I admire you?
如今我不如你强壮 不如你优秀
Now I'm not stronger than you. I'm not better than you.
我只能穿上这身制♥服♥来掩饰
And I wear this uniform to hide that.
而你 是一名纯粹的战士
And you, you are a soldier down to your bones.
你要带我去哪里
Where are you taking me?
他们从没教过我们投降
They never taught us how to surrender.
事实确实如此
Turns out it's quite a thing.
我们将何去何从
Well, where are we going?
走你所走的路
Where you have always been going.
我无力到达的远方
Where I'm too weak to go.
她是对的
She was right about that.
她会欢迎你
But she'll welcome you
进入她温暖的怀抱
into her warm embrace.
你从没见过我妻子 是吗
You never met my wife, did you?
感受她的爱吧
Felt her love.
是个陷阱
It's a trap.
阿尼亚 跟我来
Ania, follow me.
剩下的人在这里等着 - 我跟你一起去
Rest of you wait here. - I'm coming with you.
不 我知道你想做什么 呆在这里
No. I know what you want. Just stay here.
她把他带回了我身边
She brought him back to me.
我的儿子
My son.
以前他像你这样 离我这么近
He was as close to me as you are now.
不 - 不对劲
No. No. - This is not right.
不是现在
Not now. Not now. Not now.
他就在 就在这里
He was... he was here.
我还以为那是个奇迹
And I thought it was a miracle.
像我记忆中那样完美
As perfect as I remember.
帮我把他绑起来 快
Help me tie him down, quick.
那是什么 - 他的恶魔
What is it? - It's his demon.
要出来了 - 该死
It's coming out. - Nah, fuck that.
快
Quick.
他美丽的眼睛
His beautiful eyes.
他金色的头发
And his golden hair.
去他妈的吧
Screw this.
多么好的礼物
Oh, what a gift.
血
Spill the blood.
血
Spill the blood. Spill the blood.
血 喝掉他的爱
Spill the blood. Drink his love.
血
Spill the blood.
不 放开我 - 我来了
No! Don't! No! - I'm coming.
放开我
No! Don't. Don't.
看什么
What?
抓活的
Take her alive!
醒醒 停下
Wake up. Stop.
别动
Stay put.
不
No.
抓住她
Get her! Grab her!
说你呢 抓住她
Don't you... Grab her! Grab her!
可恶 - 跳下来
Fucking fuck! - Jump! Go!
抓住她
Get her! - Get her!
快跳
Jump! Jump!
嗨
Hello.
全完了
All is lost.
见鬼
Oh, fuck.
来吧 我来救你了
Come on. I've got you.
剧集 | 不列颠尼亚 | 导航列表