剧集 | 不列颠尼亚 | 导航列表
Until the day comes when the sun does not rise,
地球黯淡
the earth lies black
河流静止
the rivers stilled,
永恒不再
Permanence will pass,
取而代之是无尽而寂静的空虚
and in its place an endless, soundless void
所有的祈祷和牺牲
All our prayers, our sacrifices
都化为无声尖叫
will be silent screams,
呼啸着归为虚无
bellows into nothing.
血海也无法挽救
A sea of blood will not bring it back.
我们会失去地球
We will have failed the Earth
失去太阳
we will have failed the sun,
失去河流风和树
we will have failed the river, the wind, the trees.
我们会辜负逝者
We will have failed our dead.
辜负孩子们
We will have failed our children.
我们会辜负
We will have failed..
以后的一切
what comes after.
鲜血
Blood.
只有鲜血
Only blood.
你从没问过自己吗
Have you never asked yourself
为什么我允许你进入冥界
why I let you into the underworld?
你觉得自己明白这个游戏吗无赖
You think you understand this game, rogue?
它很亮
It looks shiny.
明亮还是光滑
Shiny or slippery?
像个新生儿
Like a newborn baby.
是我们的孩子
Our baby.
真不走运小伙子们
Bad luck, boys.
不
No!
我们该走了-等等
We need to go. - Not yet.
看那个角落
Over there, in the corner.
那人腰包鼓鼓囊囊
Massive purse around his belt.
准备好了吗
Are you ready?
你先上我跟着
You lead. I'll follow.
晚上好甜心
Evening, treacle.
喝一杯吗
Are you buying?
敬什么
What are we toasting?
说得好
Huh. If you like.
你们品出来了吗 惊喜! 这是渡鸦头
Oh, you'll know the name. Surprise! It's Raven head.
我是搞油的 -油吗
I'm in oil.-Oil?
灯油 -这片最好的灯油
Lamp oil. - Finest lamp oil in the territory.
油佬多妙啊
An oil man, how wonderful!
你们怎么来这
What brings you to these parts?
两匹好马一对鲁莽之人
Two fine horses and a shared reckless spirit.
你也很鲁莽带那么多钱
Pretty reckless yourself, taking that amount
你说的是这个... 还是这个
You mean this, or... this?
随你选亲爱的
Take your pick, sweetie
我把货物
I disguise the cargo
伪装成便宜货
as something far less valuable
萝卜
Turnips.
萝卜真机智-天才
Turnips. How clever!- Genius!
你们去吧玩得开心
Off you go. Enjoy yourselves.
别急嘛
Whoa! Not so fast!
先把这个脱了
Take this off first. Yeah.
你也要去吗亲爱的
You leaving too, love?
滚开
Suck my cock!
你个小淘气
You little tart!
这是什么
What's this?
榛子
Hazelnut.
仔细再仔细看
Look very, very closely.
小可爱
Here you go.
这是什么
What is that?
这是你的运货马车
This cart of yours.
一我的秘密存货-对就是那个
My secret archive. - Mm. That's the one.
它在哪里
Where is it?
萝卜吗-是萝卜
Turnips.- Turnips.
你学得很快
You're a fast learner.
我爱你
I love you!
罗马要再见韦兰
Rome would meet with the Veran again.
你自己去
Go yourself.
争取时间
Buy time.
不能让他们怀疑这里出事了
They can not suspect what happens here.
平静吧... 兄弟
Be at peace, brother..
如果你在被召唤
if that is what calls you.
你知道这值多少钱吗
Do you have any idea what this is worth?
我根本没听过灯油
I don't even know what lamp oil is.
我们在桶里烧猪油
We burn pig fat in buckets.
我告诉你灯油是什么
I'll tell you what lamp oil is.
它是大计划的第三阶段
It's phase three of the big plan
什么
What?
我要小便
I need a slash.
山谷里有条更好走的路
There's a better road below through the valley.
我们走上面更安全
We're safer up here.
你想明天这时候
How would you like to have to carry
扛着沉甸甸的银币吗
a truly be league ring weight of silver by this time tomorrow?
觉得你愿意
Thought so.
计划有变马儿
Change of plan, horsey.
你们迷路了吗
You straying far?
我们是油商-你在干什么
We're oil traders. - What are you doing?
我们听说附近有个罗马营地
We heard there's a Roman camp nearby.
你们卖♥♥什么油
What sort of oil?
顶级灯油
Top quality lamp oil
六打罐子油好价卖♥♥给你军需官
Six dozen jars and a fair price for your quartermaster.
我女儿艾薇
My daughter, lv y.
有点害羞
Shy.
别担心亲爱的
Don't worry, darling.
你们过来
Come on, you lot.
这主意太糟了-相信我麦琪
This is a bad idea.- Trust me, Maggie.
是艾薇-艾薇
lvy. - lvy.
这事成了我们能过上女王生活
After this, we'll be living like queens.
怎么了
What?
你来这干什么
What are you doing here?
我叫的别人
I summoned the other one.
将军的妻子
The general's wife.
你找亨普尔吗
You summoned Hemp le?
有什么好笑的
What's so funny?
就当是你叫了我
Let's pretend you summoned me instead.
现在我来了
Here I am.
受你召见
Summoned.
如果你和朋友
I'd appreciate it if you and your friends
能缩小活动范围别让我看见听见
could keep your activities to a bare minimum,
我会很感激
out of sight and earshot.
你们不能和那些男人说话
And you are not to speak to the men
也不能碰他们
or touch any of the men.
你的眼睛很漂亮
You've got nice eyes...
谢谢-嘴也是
Thank you.- And mouth
我结婚了-我们知道
I'm married. - We know.
海伦和孩子在家
Helen. Back home, with the kids.
你们怎么知道
How did you know about that?
她是个好妈妈吗
Is she a good mum?
她是最棒的妈妈
She's the best.
我也这么觉得她在家
Bet she is, back home
你在这履行职责
while you're here, doing your duty.
她是个好妻子吗
Is she a good wife?
她... 特别棒
She's... excellent
我可以当海伦
I can be Helen.
呃
Oh.
无烟无异味上等货色
No smoke, no stink. Top notch.
我之前怎么没见过你
Why haven't I seen you before?
我们刚来这片
We're new to these parts.
像你们一样
Just like you.
你们为谁供货
Who'd you say you worked for?
没人我们是自♥由♥商人
剧集 | 不列颠尼亚 | 导航列表