剧集 | 不列颠尼亚 | 导航列表
万没想到 我也会有想念你兄弟的一天
You know I never thought I'd say this, but I miss your brother.
你觉得自己了解这场游戏吗罗马人
You think you understand this game, Rome?
再想想吧
Think again!
早上好-早上好
Morning.- Morning.
抱歉我不知道你的名字
Sorry, I don't know your name.
匡特
Quant.
匡特吗-我想你们是这么念的
Quant? - I think that's how you say it
行吧
Alright.
我... 我来这
Well, I'm, uh... I'm here to, uh..
韦兰选我来当天选之人的导师
I was chosen by Veran to mentor the Chosen One
我会教你一些东西
and I'm going to be teaching you some stuff.
所以你是我的导师吗
So, you're my mentor?
不不不不是你的导师更像是一个
No, no, no. Not your mentor. More of a.
个什么
A what?
你知道的
You know...
我真不知道
I genuinely don't
对不起我不是在耍小聪明
Sorry, I'm not being clever
我只是对成为一名德鲁伊
I just don't have the first
没有一点概念
idea about being a Druid
我们直接开始吧好吗
Let's jump in, shall we?
我知道他们杀了我的父母
I mean, I know they killed both my parents.
还阻止我成为国王
And stopped me being king
还是谋杀我姐姐的关键人物
And were key players in my sister's murder
但除此之外他们完全是个谜
but, apart from that, they're a complete mystery
所以我们开始吧
So, let's get started.
看见没
See this?
这是青蛙苔
This is frog moss. Yeah.
这是
This...
纸草-纸草
paper weed. - Paper weed.
那边的那片.. 是蓟矛
That patch over there... thistle spear.
我想要你戴上这个
I want you to put this on,
四处转转装满这些东西
and go off and fill it with these.
这些苔藓小草还有那些蓝色的草药
This moss, this weed, and that blue herb.
好是蓟矛
OK, thistle spears.
找到了
Yeah, got it!
闻起来不错
Aw, it smells nice.
它有毒
It's poisonous.
吃下它你能拉到去世
Swallow that, you'll shit both lungs.
所以
So...
青蛙苔纸草
Frog moss, paper weed.
蓟矛-对
thistle spear. - Yeah
稍后见
See you later.
在这棵橡树下可以吗
Under this oak, yeah?
山毛榉吗
Beech?
梧桐树吗 一不是吧
Sycamore?-Never.
我第一次觉得失败的代价这么高
Not once did I imagine the price of failure will be this high.
将军在哪里
Where's the General?
去散步了
Gone for a walk
去哪
Where?
他没说
Didn't say.
你不喜欢他是吗
You don't like him, do you?
没有哪个士兵喜欢他的统帅
No soldier likes his general
但你鄙视他
But you despise him
他杀了你姐姐
He killed your sister.
摧毁了你的家园
Destroyed your home.
冬去春来你还在这里
Winter turns to spring, you're still here.
你对此有什么猜想吗
And you have a theory about that.
确实
Do.
要么你冷血无心要么你在谋划什么
Either you're made of stone, or you're planning something.
来啊选一个-没必要
Come on, take your pick. - I don't have to.
不论是什么他已经知道了
But whatever it is, he already knows about it.
那你呢
What about you?
罗马人摧毁了你的家园
The Romans destroyed your home.
杀死了你的朋友和家人
Murdered your friends and family.
然而你却在这里
And yet here you are...
你和我我们处境相同
We're in the same boat, you and I.
你完全不知道自己在说些什么
You have no idea what you're talking about.
我看到你
I saw you...
那天让那人进来了
let that man in here the other day.
我看到他带着将军的剑离开
I saw him leave with the General's sword.
那么你打算怎么做
And what are you gonna do about it?
或许我们能互相帮助
Perhaps we can help each other
你的计划是什么
What's your plan?
我要刺杀将军
I'm gonna kill the General.
你要帮助我-他的主人很强
And you're gonna help me. - His master is strong
如果你指的是洛卡我并不怕他
If you mean Lok ka, I'm not afraid of him.
多神一神有什么区别吗
Many gods, one god, what's the difference?
你在找死
You walk a dangerous path.
你脸上的这些痕迹
These marks on your face
是为了敬奉哪个神明
which god did they honour?
你还记不记得他的名字
Do you even remember his name?
我已经见过太多的血
I've seen so much blood.
都是幻觉引起的
All caused by phantoms
你想获得自♥由♥吗维达斯真正的自♥由♥
You want to be free, Vitus, really free?
那就帮我
Then help me.
怎么帮
How?
你的神叫什么名字
What's the name of your god?
那个保护你的你从小就敬奉的
The one who protects you, the one who knew you as a child?
我不知道他
I do not know him.
你的新神现在不能保护你你知道的
Your new god can't protect you now, you know that
他叫什么名字
What's his name?
一 她的名字是塞赫麦特-你的名字呢
Her name is Sekhmet. - And what's your name?
我的名字是
My name is
不
Oh, no.
蓟矛
Thistle spear.
青蛙苔
Frog moss.
你好啊你好你好你好
Hello. Hello, hello, hello.
好家伙看看这个
Boy, look at that
看这看这
Look at that, look at that.
你好
Oh. Hello.
我有一个想法
Here's one.
如果罗马人赢了怎么办
What if the Romans win, hmm?
如果他们把我们消灭
What if they wipe us out
没人再崇敬我们的神怎么办
and there's no one left to worship our gods?
他们又该怎么办呢他们死不了他们是神
What do they do then? They can't die. They're gods.
那么他们是不是就靠边坐
So, do they just sit around,
看罗马诸神继续接手
watching the Roman gods get on with it?
如果有一天
What happens when, one day,
罗马诸神死去或是被取而代之
the Roman gods die or get pushed aside
出现一大堆全新的神会怎么样
and there's a whole bunch of new gods?
这就引出一个问题
Which begs the question,
在我们的神之前是否还有神存在
were there gods before our gods,
我们的神又取代了谁
who our gods pushed aside?
这是我的观点我担心在某处
Here's my point. I'm worried that, somewhere,
这些古老的神都聚在那儿
there are all these old gods
就坐着
just sitting around
什么也不做
doing absolutely nothing.
你什么都不敬拜
You don't worship anything
可是你在这里
But you're here.
和我一样
Just like I am.
事情会怎么发展呢
What's gonna happen?
他们什么时候到这里的 -今天早上
When did they get here? - This morning.
喝吧
Let's drink.
吃吧
Eat.
旅途怎么样
So, how was your journey?
那是什么
What's that?
那个吗那是纪念最近一次胜利
That? Oh, it commemorates a recent victory.
一 胜利吗-是的
Victory?-Yes.
占领了西部一个重要据点
The capture of a crucial stronghold in the west.
西部的重要据点
A crucial stronghold in the west
剧集 | 不列颠尼亚 | 导航列表