剧集 | 不列颠尼亚 | 导航列表
帅哥我说这就像赌博
Well, pretty boy, I'd say it's a toss-up
要么你丧失理智
either you've lost your mind
要么你被事缠身是或不是
or you're caught up in something, true or not, stuck in something
你迟早会被缠身的事务搞疯
that's gonna drive you stark bollock berserk sooner or later.
这事你能捞什么好处
What's in this for you?
没好处我没选择
Nothing, I have no choice.
你本事不正这样-这事我无能为力
You can do better than that. - It's out of my hands.
只是..-只是什么
Just... - Just what?
我想搞死他
I want to fuck him up.
你个狡猾的混♥蛋♥
You sly bastard.
这就对了
Now you're talking.
就是他没错
That's him, all right.
菲利克斯兄弟
Felix, mate,
诸神垂怜我们了
the gods may just have smiled on us.
你该走了马上
You need to go, now.
如果他说的有所道理
If what he's saying makes any sense,
如果它对你有所意义
if it means anything to you..
有件事我没说
There's something I haven't told you.
什么
What?
韦兰
Veran.
他怎么了
What about him?
凯特韦兰怎么了
Cait, what about Veran?
他死了
He's dead.
你怎么知道
How do you know that?
凯特你怎么知道韦兰死了
Cait, how do you know Vera n's dead?
离我远一点
Get away from me.
怎么了
What's happening?
该死的
Fuck!
该死的叛徒
Fucking traitor!
放开我
Get off me!
凯特
Ca it?
你个该死的混♥蛋♥
You fucking bastard!
凯特怎么了
What's happening, Ca it?
快走我们离开这里
Come on! Let's get out of here.
走这边爸爸
This way, Dad!
滚开
Fuck off!
爸爸来这边-我跟着你快走
Dad, over here! - I'm with you. Go.
爸爸等等
Dad! Wait!
快跑-等等不
Run!-Wait! No!
爸爸爸爸
Dad! Dad!
不要
No!
爸爸
Dad!
我妻子在哪里
Where's my wife?
是的这世界真小
Uh, yes, well, it's a small world.
你什么意思-你指高贵的女祭司吗
So what the fuck does that mean? - You mean the High Priestess?
你去流浪时她也去流浪了
When you went roving, she went roving too.
我妻子在哪里
Where's my wife?
你是谁
Who are you?
一个朋友
A friend.
女巫在哪
Where's the Witch?
那个女巫吗
The Witch?
女巫有点鼻塞鼻塞变成感冒
The Witch caught a sniffle, the sniffle became a cold,
感冒引起发烧女巫死了
the cold became a fever, the Witch died.
站住
Stay where you are.
她死前传了条消息
Before she died, she sent a message,
我的消息传给德鲁伊 我让他来
my message reached the Druid, I told him to come.
他在哪 - 你不能召唤韦兰
Where is he? - You do not summon the Veran.
刚才你问我是谁 我说"一个朋友"
A moment ago you asked who I was, I said, "A friend."
我撒谎了 我不是朋友
That was a lie, I'm not a friend.
你臂力所及我绝对是敌人
I'm as far from a friend as you could possibly get
你可能不认识我韦兰认识以前就认识
You may not know m e, Veran does, of old.
我说的以前是真的非常久远
And when I say old, I mean, old.
我叫亨普尔
My name is Hemp le
韦兰收到亨普尔的消息时
Now, when Veran gets a message from Hemp le,
他首先会吓尿
the first thing he does, shit his pants.
然后会双膝跪地
The second thing is get on his knees
祈求神灵让他摆脱困境
and beg his gods to get him out of this.
最后就是骑上马来这
The third thing is to get on his horse and come here,
因为他不敢不从
because he is too afraid to do otherwise.
他知道如果不理会亨普尔的消息
He knows how angry Hemp le will be
她会多生气
if he ignores her message.
所以如果韦兰收到亨普尔的消息
So, if Vera n got Hemple's message
他就会来此
then Veran would be here.
这就引出一个问题
Which begs the only question
韦兰怎么了
what's wrong with Veran?
也鼻塞了吗 - 韦兰不怕你
Did he catch a sniffle? - Veran is not afraid of you.
一我也不-那你为什么发抖
And neither am I. - Then why are you shaking?
因为风吗
Or, or is it the wind?
别说你也要鼻塞了
Oh, don't tell me you're going to catch a sniffle?
吃点小凯迪
Come on, Cant ii.
都瘦成这样了
I've seen more fat on a butterfly
不要吗
No?
随你便
Suit yourself.
之前你问我为什么找将军复仇
You asked me earlier why I wanted revenge on the General.
不是因为他夺走我的王位
It's not because he took my throne.
我的父亲恐惧者博克
See, my father, Bok the Dread
成为王只是因为他把他的父亲
was only king, because he boiled his father,
无畏者博克放在满是油的大桶里煮
Bok the Fearless in a vat of oil.
王位无常所以不会
Thrones come and go. No, no.
不不我不会因此恨将军
No, no, that's not why I hate the General.
我曾有个儿子
I had a son.
他是我的全部
He was my world.
盖里乌斯将军杀了他
General Aulus murdered him.
他带走我骗我背叛我然后
He took me, lied to me, betrayed me, and then.
杀了我的独生子
he murdered my only child.
我不想念权力我想念孩子
I don't miss the power, I miss my boy.
大仇得报前我不会安眠
And I will not rest until I've had vengeance.
到了那天现在的糟心事
It will make what happened back there
都会变得无足轻重
look like a spit in a spark.
现在我只有这团火
Until then all I have is this fire,
这块廉价发霉的培根
.. this crappy, rotten bacon,
这阵微风
this breeze.
凯特
Ca it.
他已经走了
He's gone.
你要接受现实
You have to accept that.
不然会像我一样疯掉
Or you'll go mad like me
我很久前就疯了
went mad a long way back.
哈喽小家伙
Hello, squirt.
您召我来殿下
You summoned me, Your Majesty.
他就躺在那全身无力
So, he was lying there, you had him powerless,
我以为您爱他
There I was thinking you loved him.
别惹我 我们没有时间
Don't piss me about, we don't have time.
这么问说明你对他 对他的能力一无所知
To ask that shows you know nothing about him, about his power.
所以他控制了你吗
So he controls you?
那你为什么密谋要杀他
Then why did you plot to kill him?
谁说的
Who says I did?
长官维达斯他都说了
Vitus, the Pra efect us, told me everything.
真的吗他有什么好处
Oh, really? Where did that get him?
你打算杀将军然后她出现了
You were planning to kill the General and then she showed up.
他告诉我了薇拉他说了
He told me, Willa, he told me.
我被下咒了
I'm cursed.
我不能亲手伤他分毫
I can do nothing myself to harm him
正如不能离开
any more than I can leave.
你说过我们该团结起来
You once told me we should stick together.
我说了我没法伤他-我能
I told you, can't harm him.-I can!
大祭司呢-去她的
What about the High Priestess? - Fuck her.
所以必须是今天
That's why it has to be today.
做还是不做
Yes or no?
爸爸去世了
Dad's dead.
他来找我
He came to find me,
剧集 | 不列颠尼亚 | 导航列表