剧集 | 不列颠尼亚 | 导航列表
没有我的同意你不能吃任何人
You don't eat anyone without my say-so.
同意-第二... 如果合作
Agreed. -- Two... If we're gonna work together,
我们要坦诚相待
no secrets.
我知道的都会告诉你你也要
I'll tell you what I know, you do the same.
同意-第三
Agreed. - Three.
这只鸡给我清出去
This cock. Get rid.
我想和我的妻子单独谈话
Want to be able to speak to my wife alone.
布莱恩是我顾问
Blaine is my close advisor
他是个男妓-洛卡喜欢他
He's a ponce. - He's beloved of Lok ka
他就是个荡♥妇♥
He is a cunt.
布莱恩亲爱的.
Blaine, darling...
高贵的女祭司
High priestess...
回避一下
Fuck off for a bit
高贵的女祭司
High priestess...
你昨晚没这么难伺候
You weren't so fussy last night
说到哪了
Where was I?
第四-第四
Four.- Four.
凯尔特女王
The Celtic Queen.
你的妓♥女♥-是资产
Your whore.- Asset.
我赌她有罪
Bet she's got a guilty one.
阿梅纳很有用我想保持这样
Amena is valuable to me and I want to keep it that way
我能上她吗她还不错
Can I fuck her? She's fun.
先不提那个
Well, let's put a pin in that for now.
你别惹她别烦她
But just leave her alone. And you don't speak to her,
也别叫小屁孩找她懂了吗
you don't let jolly boy speak to her, you understand?
我记得你在罗马没这么紧张
I don't remember you being this tense in Rome.
放轻松
Just relax.
我来这只为一件事
I'm only here for one reason.
我才不费时间管当地的事
I won't be wasting my time on local colour.
贱民们懂什么
Two penny scrubbers don't know the shit they're in.
再说...
Besides...
洛卡对肉体圣礼的渴求
Lok ka's thirst for the sacrament of flesh..
已经充分满足了
has been well sated.
暂时
For now.
她盯上你了
She's on to you.
你说什么了-拜托
What did you say? - Come on,
你很聪明
you're sharper than that.
但又不够聪明对吗
But not that sh arp, eh?
你暗示什么
What are you insinuating?
"暗示"这个词用得好
Oh, "lnsinuating." Oh, that's a big word.
我在暗示无论你计划什么
I'm in-si-nu-ating that, whatever your plan is,
细节也很重要要花功夫
tethered up that sleeve, it needs work.
真的..
Seriously.
你需要开动整个大脑
You need to use the whole brain
那些婊♥子♥心机呢
What of that cunny cunt cunning in there?
好好想想... 再聪明点
Dream up something... A smidge smarter,
精明点
teeny bit more brilliant.
不过要快因为他也许吃这套
But do it fast, because he may buy more of this.
但她不吃
But she doesn't.
屁♥股♥不错
Nice bum.
就是那个
That bum.
诱人的屁♥股♥
Yummy bum.
渴吗
Thirsty?
你不算女王是吗
You wasn't really a queen, was you?
你指我有没有过
You mean, did I have...
财富王权
treasures? A throne?
贵族的支持
Loyal subjects... once upon a time?
我不相信你所以...
Um, I don't believe you. So.
这些天我自己也很难相信
These days, I hardly believe it myself
你结婚了吗
Was you, was you married?
一嗯-他怎么了
Mm.- What happened to him?
他死了
He died.
战死的
in battle.
如果你再婚
If you married again
你的丈夫会成为国王吗
that man, would he be king?
会的
He would indeed.
他会有自己的马吗
Would he have his own horse?
他会有百匹骏马
He'd have a hundred horses.
数不尽的船只
ships...
金子
gold.
不用吃鼬鼠
and he wouldn't eat weasel stew.
他会吃天鹅肉
He'd eat swan.
天鹅肉吗-和各种配菜
Swan? - With all the trimmings.
你最好睡会儿
It would be best if you get some sleep, yeah.
晚安布鲁克-晚安
Good night, Brooke. - Good night, then.
晚安妈妈
Good night, Mum.
看啊
Behold!
你怎么看他能挺过来吗
So, what do you think? Is he gonna make it?
我只能说伤口很深
I'm just saying. It's a pretty deep wound.
听着匡特我们有预言
Listen, Quant, we have a prophecy.
如果你知道关于预言第一条
And if you knew the first thing about the prophecy,
就该清楚韦兰不会死
You'd know the Veran doesn't die
韦兰活着是为了另一个
The Veran lives for another
什么鬼...
What the fuck..
算了忘了我都不想说
Forget it. Forget it. I'm not even going to.
预言说没说天选之子会抬手
Does the prophecy say the chosen one pitches up
割断韦兰的喉咙
and cuts the Vera n's throat
然后谁知道
and then does one..
在哪里
to who knows where.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
你觉得鸡蛋在哪里
Where do you think the egg is?
用胸针交换你的鞋子
Swap you this brooch for the shoes.
我想要纽扣-我没有纽扣
I want coins. - I don't have any coins.
那就出去走啊出去你个小...
Well, get out, then. Go on, get out, you little.
好吧现在猜猜哪个杯子下面有鸡蛋
O K, now guess which cup is the egg under?
你确定吗
Are you sure.
抱歉先生
OK, I'm sorry, sir.
你又失败了谁还想来
You've lost again. Anyone else like a go?
来赚点钱吧
Let's make some money.
点兵点将点到谁
Dip, dip, blue ship, who is it?
是你吗
Is it you?
不是你
Not you.
点兵点将点到谁
Dip, dip, sky blue, who is it?
维缇可思队长
Centurion Viti c us!
嘿嘿
Hey, hey!
立正
Attention!
将军-自从我们来到这里
General.- Since we arrived here
你就表现出极大的勇气
you've shown great courage,
计谋决心胆量
guile, grit, guts!
所以恭喜你你是我的新长官了
So, congratulations. You're my new Pra efect us.
维达斯呢
Um, what happened to Vitus?
他被召回罗马了
Um, yes. Well, he was summoned back to Rome
临时通知
Short notice.
我是长官了吗-嗯
I'm Pra efect us?-Well
你的勤学苦练有回报了
you see, you put the hours in, pays off.
我会为骑士荣耀战死
I will die for the glory of the knight
我相信你
Well, I don't doubt it
集中注意看鸡蛋在哪个杯子下面
So keep an eye on which cup the egg is under
哪个-我都腻了
Which one is it? - I'm done with you
来吧小伙子们
Come on, lads.
女士们 先生们 我还有一个戏法可以献给你们
I've got one more trick for you, Ladies and gentlemen.
我需要一个志愿者
I'm going to need a volunteer.
来吧你看起来喜欢找乐子
Come on. You look like you like a bit of fun
谁想要冒险-你上吧
Who's feeling adventurous? - Up you go
没人吗你好啊
Nobody? Oh, hello.
为这位朋友鼓掌
Big round of applause for my friend.
我有个惊喜要给你
Have I got a surprise for you.
见过我朋友吗-什么
Have you met my friend? - What?
我要你很近很近地看着它
I'd like you to look very, very closely.
就这样靠近看好
That's it. Look very closely.
剧集 | 不列颠尼亚 | 导航列表