剧集 | 不列颠尼亚 | 导航列表
Now, have I made myself clear?
我能试试吗-什么
Can I try it on? - What?
我喜欢这件
I like it.
能试穿吗
Can I try it on?
当然
Sure.
将军关于新来的我要说一句
General, quick word about the new arrivals.
我有点担心
I'm a little bit worried
他们会对男人造成什么影响
about the effect they're having on the men.
维蒂克斯维蒂克斯维蒂克斯
Oh, Widicus, Widicus, Widicus.
我和她说了很多遍但她听进去了吗
I've tried to tell her over and over, but does she listen?
我是罗马将军为使命来此
Yeah, I'm a Roman general, I'm here to do a job.
要建造一个狗♥日♥的♥帝国
I am trying to build a fucking empire here!
镇♥压♥叛乱民众
Quell an insurgent populus
而不是带老婆去上班知道吗
Not bring your fucking wife to work day, is it?
你结婚了吗
Are you married?
是的... 她叫海伦
Ay... Helen.
海伦在哪里
And where is Helen?
和孩子们一起在家-就是啊
Back home with the kids.- Exactly!
能帮我一个忙吗一您说将军
Hey, will you do me a favour? - Anything, General.
下次见我妻子时
The next time you see my wife,
把刚刚说的和她说一遍
you tell her exactly what you've just told me
好的-铿锵有力原原本本告诉她
Right.- Be firm, tell her what's what
不要有所保留因为我觉得
Don't hold back, because I've got a feeling
她会听你的
that she will listen to you.
交给我吧-谢了伙计
Leave it with me. - Thanks, mate.
哦还有维蒂克斯-长官
Oh, and Wi dicus. - Sir?
告诉我结果好吗
You just tell me how that goes, will you?
我们刚说起寞界和你要去的事
We were just talking about the underworld and your return to it.
停下
Stop!
怎么了
What's wrong?
稍等
Excuse us.
首先那是我的女巫花钱买♥♥的
First of all, that is my witch. Bought and paid for
为什么...-别掺和
What is the reason for this... - You stay out of this.
去找个姐妹伊瑟琳
To find a sister, ls lene.
让她依靠这个女孩-被选中的那个
Get her to lean on the girl. - The Chosen One.
好了你还想告诉谁
Right. Anybody else you want to tell?
我猜她还和你说了危险
I presume she's told you about the dangers.
亲爱的你怕了吗-去你的
Oh, dear, bit trembl y-wembl y?- Oh, piss off
膝盖打颤杯弓蛇影
Knocking knees, scaredy sparrow.
你上次没事啊
You were perfectly fine last time.
上次的事你一无所知
You know nothing of last time
给我一天时间准备
Give me a day to prepare.
听到了吗女巫说"可以
Hear that? Witch says, " Yay."
你能进-不是你进入冥界
You're cleared for entry. - You do not enter the underworld
而是冥界进入你
The underworld enters you.
省省吧早就听过了
Save your breath, I've heard it before.
韦兰说了实话
Veran spoke the truth.
别当真女巫盖里乌斯就是个大男孩
Relax, Witch. Aulus is a big boy.
我要准备了你也是
Then I shall prepare, as should you.
说吧 说什么 一
Spill it then. - Spill what?
为什么恐惧至此
Why are you being such a chicken y boots?
上次什么事让你毛骨悚然
What happened last time to give you the willies?
没什么-就是啊
Nothing.-Exactly
不然你要告诉我
Or you'd have told me.
比如说
Say, for example
你开始看到东西
you started seeing things.
困扰着你的往事
Things from your past, things which haunt you.
不会把如此重要的事闷在心里
You wouldn't keep something as important as that to yourself.
因为你不敢
You simply wouldn't dare.
当然不会
How could I?
什么都瞒不过你
There is nothing I can hide from you
最好
Splendid.
那就镇定点爷们点做好准备
Then I suggest you calm down, man up and prepare.
我一个
One for me.
你两个
One, two for you.
我一个你两个
One for me and one, two for you.
一我不介意平分-不不我们说好的
I don't mind down the middle. - No, no, we shook
是你的计划
It was your plan.
你是手艺人
You're the one with the skills, though.
不过能给个小提议吗
But may I give you just a little tip?
从男人身上拿钱最快的方法
The fastest way to get gold out of a man
就是让他觉得自己能从其他人身上拿钱
is to make him think he's getting one over another man
想象女王有两个追求者
l magine a queen has two suitors.
如果她告诉其中一个
If she goes on to A about
另一个在她身上花了多少钱
how much gold B is lavishing on her
那个人会嫉妒
it makes A jealous
用不了多久两人都会下大手笔
Before long, they're both lashing it around
这时你只要榨干♥他♥们就行
Then you simply flay them both alive and take the lot.
我觉得能从你这里学到很多
I think I could learn a lot from you.
这些只是基本外交
That's just basic diplomacy.
但现在我有个任务
But, right now, I'm on a mission
一什么任务-最老生常谈的那个
What mission? - Oldest one of all.
复仇-对谁
Revenge.- On who?
一个男人-一点都不吃惊
A man. - Well, there's a surprise.
我相信他但他背叛了我
I trusted him and he betrayed me
我失去了.. 一切
and I lost... everything
我要找到他向他发起光荣的复仇
I'm going to find him, and I'm going to exact glorious vengeance.
大计划要费钱
Big plans don't come cheap.
首先我们需要"战争宝箱
First, I need my war chest.
什么战争宝箱
War chest?
对 就像女王想狠揍敌人时 有的装备
Yeah, like queens have when they really want to fuck up an enemy.
我的大计划分为几个不同的阶段
See, my big plans have several different phases.
阶段一解放
Phase one, emancipation.
也称为谋杀三混♥蛋♥
Also known as murder three in-bred butt-fuckers,
偷他们的马然后逃走
steal their horse and get the hell out.
现在是阶段二
And this, this is phase two,
战争宝箱行动
Operation War Chest.
就像一个追寻
So it's like a quest.
我喜欢这个说法我的追寻
Yeah, I like that. My quest
我不喜欢追寻我这样就挺好
I don't like quests. I'd rather just be.
这样是哪样-不知道
Be what? - Search me.
不不不你自己探索
No, no, no, search yourself,
因为这样才能找到
because that's where you'll find it.
不在外在而是内心
Not out here, but in there.
是巡逻兵
Patrol.
我没指望你加入我
I don't expect you to join me.
只要我刮到足够油水
Just as soon as I get enough scratch together,
我们就各自飞
then we can go our separate ways.
当我找到他
And when I find him
看着他眼睛
and as I'm looking in his eyes
喂他秽物时 我会说
as I'm about to feed him his remaining testicle, I'll say,
"这是敬麦琪的 一个在路上遇到的小女孩
"This one's for Maggie, a young girl I met on the road.
是她帮我做到"
She helped me do this."
谢谢
Thanks.
怎么了
What is it?
新韦兰他很
The new Vera n. He's very.
年幼
... small.
他们一直都是
They always are.
不敢相信已经结束了
Can't believe it's over.
只是可能孩子
It may be, my son.
只是可能
It may be.
会有其他韦兰
There will be other Vera ns.
但他们会有什么力量
But what power will they have?
第一个人消损时
When the first man was vanquished,
他落入泪之湖
he fell into the Lake of Tears
冥界由此诞生
and the underworld was born.
黑暗中乍现光明
From this darkness sprung light
火光照亮道路
Light to light the way.
现在火焰闪烁
Now the flame flickers.
前路不明
The way ahead darkens.
直到太阳不再升起那天
剧集 | 不列颠尼亚 | 导航列表