剧集 | 不列颠尼亚 | 导航列表
So, what's the secret?
我身上味道挺大的
I mean, I smell pretty ghastly
但这
but this.
哇
Whoo!
不是一个级别
This is next level.
什么味儿都有
All the classic notes are there.
大粪霉菌
The dung s, the moulds.
六七只死动物
Six or seven dead mammals.
我不爱打赌但如果你踩在我胸口上
I'm not a betting man, but if you stood on my chest.
那是白鼬味吗-你想想
Is that stoat? - Think about it.
没人知道
You had no idea
我们在这
we were even over here
没人知道我们在等矛
Or that we were waiting for a spear
你也这么想吧
Yes. You agree with me, don't you?
又不像鼓帽子
Other than a drum or a hat
或猫
or a cat?
懂我意思吗
See what I mean?
明白
Yes.
吗有可能
Badger, that's a given.
还是死人味
Dead man?
其它死人味
Different dead man.
人死透了的味不过这个
Much, much deader man, but that.
太奇特了啥味啊
. it's fucking genius. What even is that?
按照预言行事的人不一定理解
Servants of the Prophecy do not always comprehend
其行为的深意
the implore of their actions.
若你想自己选...- 知道了
If you like choices the n... - Ah, I've got it
上帝的低语吹过
Are whispers of the gods'ancient winds
时间长河吗
blowing across time.
早想到了
Way ahead of you there. Yeah.
不过我想问的是
...-你想问
Mind, though, my question.
Your question is,
卢修斯知道他的任务吗
does Lucius know his purpose,
还是和你一样迷茫
or is he as lost as you?
没错-是啊
Thank you.- Yeah.
你不认识她吧
You don't even know her, do you?
她在附近碰到你给你新身份
She found you around the corner and just flipped you.
甩一袋金首饰
With full bags of jewellery gold
我们就这么盲目地走进蓝山
Meanwhile, we are walking into the Blue Mountains blind.
告诉你前方的人
You know what, whoever is waiting for us,
知道我们要来
they know we're coming.
现在就知道了
They can smell us from here
卢修斯可能不知道内容但他知道自己有任务
Lucius may not know his purpose, but he knew he had one.
他知道
He knew.
若仔细聆听便能听到风声低语
If we listen hard, we can hear the wind song.
谢了瑞恩不过坦白讲
Thanks, Rayne. But if I'm completely honest,
说这些没用
that hasn't helped.
来了
Here we go.
哪条
Which way?
慢慢来
In your own time.
她说你知道路
She said you know the path.
确实
She did.
她是这么说的
That's what she said
你知道路吗
Do you know the path?
那是什么
What are these?
太阳部落的标志但这不是他们的领山
It's the Sun folk, but these aren't their hills
肯定有人挪过
It must have been displaced.
喂
Oh, come on.
那条路看上去不太行
Well, that way doesn't look too inviting
可能是太阳部落或者月亮部落
Could be Sun folk, may be Cor itani
哪个更糟
Which is worse?
都糟
Both.
不过太阳部落尊敬韦兰
But the Sun folk respect Veran.
至少过去如此
Or used to.
我们总不能直冲过去
But we can't just barrel in there.
得靠近细看
We need a closer look.
我去吧
I'll go.
我顺着红树走
I'll follow the red trees.
告知太阳部落我们的来意
Tell the Sun folk our purpose.
他们会指明安全路线
They can tell us the safest way.
要是我没回来你们走另一条路
and if I don't return, go the other way.
可行
It's a plan.
低地受到诅咒
The lowlands are cursed.
有罗马恶魔徘徊
Roman devils roam there.
高山会放天选之子安然通行
The high hills will bear the Chosen One on wood.
过来点孩子
Come nearer, child.
你忧虑过重
There is heavy weight upon you.
我... 不想让天选之子失望
I... do not want to fail the Chosen One
沿着高山走会安全通过的
Follow the high hills. They will bear her safely on
高山
The high hills.
谢谢姐♥妹♥们♥
Thank you, sisters.
狄克逊嗨
Dixon. Hey.
我松点怎么样
I'll loosen it. Yeah?
不用
I don't need it
对不起
Sorry.
这是我该做的
It's my job.
现在呢
How's that?
太紧了嘛
Too tight?
倒也能忍♥
I'll manage.
再过一宿这俩人就得搞一起了
One more night, and those two are knocking boots
不可能他是无瑕者
No, he's immaculate
他们不允许有如此念头
Immaculate s are forbidden to even think such thoughts.
那他是童子之身喽
So, he's a virgin?
当然了你看他
Of course he's a virgin. I mean, look at him.
我可不想搞童子
I'm not getting virgin.
自大的倒可以-不不
Cocksure, may be. - No, no, no
不要自大的
Not cocksure.
太讨厌无瑕者都很讨厌
Annoying. All immaculate s are annoying.
尤其是他讨人厌
Him, especially. He's an annoying
又自大
cocky version.
我不觉得
Well, I can't see it.
倒是你··
You, however..
我说对了吧
I'm right, aren't I?
这都哪跟哪
How's... How is that relevant?
怎么...
I mean, how could..
怎么从那跳到...
How could you possibly just breathe from...
太阳部落怎么说
What did the Sun folks say?
高山.
The high hills..
太危险
The high hills are too dangerous.
我们要走低地
We must take the lowland way.
我反对
I disagree.
为什么-直觉
Why?-My gut.
我的直觉告诉我低地有问题
My gut says it's the wrong path.
你的内脏
Your gut?
直觉-用熊的内脏
My gut. - Is this the same gut
缝回去的那个吗
you had to stitch back in with a bear's?
投票表决吗一停
Should we have a vote? - Okay, just stop it
停大家都别说了
Just stop. Everybody stop
我能问个问题吗
May I ask a question here?
丰富的经验和非凡的智慧在这里
Does vast experience and monumental wisdom
一文不值吗还是各自为政
count for nothing in this band? Or is it just a free for all?
我的意见和这家伙
Does my opinion count as much as this bucks
或他或那个一路过来
or this prancing pony
不说话又难闻的家伙一样分量的吗
or that mute dung heap we just got saddled with?
太阳部落说得很清楚
The Sun folk were clear.
已经定了
It's decided.
走吧
Let's move.
你还好吧
You all right?
该死的
Fuck's sake.
昨晚很有意思-是吧
Last night was fun.- Wasn't it?
你把那女巫玩得团团转
You played that witch to perfection
我都嫉妒了
剧集 | 不列颠尼亚 | 导航列表