剧集 | 不列颠尼亚 | 导航列表
你想要我的独生子去吧
You want my only child? Here.
把他带走
Take him!
我为他奉献了我的一生
I've given him my whole life
我的灵魂
My soul.
没事的没事的
It's all right. It's all right.
但这旅程让我觉得
But this journey has made me feel like.
我又错了
I'm wrong again.
有另一股力量
There's another power.
更强大的力量
Power much stronger.
更猛烈
Fiercer.
更加纯粹的
More wholly,
纯洁
wholly pure.
你爱我吗-月亮代表我的心
Do you love me? - Oh, to the moon and back.
你永远不会离开我吗
Will you never leave me?
永远不会和我一起跳舞
Never. Come. Dance with me.
对
Yes!
对
Yeah.
所有人所有人来呀
Everybody. Everybody, come on.
来呀来呀
Come on. Come on!
来呀一二三
Come on. One, two, three.
去死吧
Die!
好去死去死躺下
Well, die. Die, lie down.
来呀
Come on.
啊对哈哈
A ah! Yes. Haha!
来呀我们走
Come on. Let's go.
噢对我们走
Oh, yeah. Let's go.
来呀
Come on.
是时候了
The time has come.
你看就是这样运作的
You see, that's how it works.
我们提取你的恐惧还有你的失落
We take your fear and, and your loss,
然后我们把它转化为纯粹的疯狂
and we turn it up until it's pure madness.
不断把你推至崩溃边缘
Pushes you and pushes you...
直到你丧失自我
until you lose yourself.
最终你会爆发
and eventually you go pop.
至此.
And there...
在清晰纯粹的癫狂爆发中你找到它
in the clear, pure pop of insanity, you find it.
然后你就准备好了
Then you're ready.
牺牲
Sacrifice.
这是持续馈赠的馈赠
It's the gift that keeps on giving
那你之前牺牲过什么
Hem, what was your sacrifice?
谁说我作出过牺牲呢
Who says I've made one yet?
他就在楼下
He's downstairs.
好了
There!
开始吗
Shall we?
看山丘上
Here! Up the hill!
滚远点
Fuck off.
也许我应该先问问
Perhaps I should've asked..
矛在哪里
Where's the spear?
卢修斯·瓦利杜斯
Lucius Valid us.
强者卢修斯
Lucius the Strong.
富者卢修斯
Lucius the Worthy.
那些亡魂都什么时候来找你
When do the ghosts come for you?
被你刺死在中的婴儿
The baby you speared in its cot.
愿意放弃贞洁拯救女儿的母亲
The mother who begged you to rape her to spare her daughter.
那些被你碎尸的男孩
The boys you to re limb from limb
只为让他们的父亲见识罗马的强大
so their father would know the might of Rome.
那么多鲜血
So much blood...
那么多恐惧
... so much horror...
那么多努力想忘记的事情
so much to try and forget.
谁不想一路从底层往上爬
Who wouldn't crave a way out from under?
然后你发现了它
And you found it, didn't you?
你看到希望并伸出了双手
You saw your chance and you took it
那些恐惧都不是你的错
All that horror wasn't your fault.
是你神圣的命运
It was your divine destiny
是天命
Had to be.
你的灵魂得到了救赎
You're a saved soul.
而那些亡灵也突然间消失了
And the ghost thing, they disappear.
别说了
Stop!
求你了
Please.
你说得对
You're right.
我是一个懦夫一个禽兽
I'm a coward. A monster.
我杀了守卫逃走了
I escaped by killing a man.
就像从前一样
Like hundreds before him.
不同的是
Except...
他不是一般人
... he was n't a man.
当他再次出现在我面前时
And when he came to me again.
我看到他眼中闪烁的承诺
He had a promise in his eyes.
像一束光
A light.
我追求许久的东西
Something I wanted so badly.
你永远
Something you...
不会明白的东西
will never understand
宽恕
Forgiveness.
当女孩子是世界上最好的事了
Being a girl is the best thing in the world
别害怕
Don't be scared.
你有翅膀
You have wings.
他们中有人会背叛你
One of them will be tray you.
你在吗洛卡
Are you there, Lok ka?
万能的洛卡
Mighty Lok ka!
你在吗
Are you there?
我在
I am here.
你的旅途已经结束
Your journey is complete.
我就在你的身体里
I am within you.
放弃抵抗吧和平即将到来
Let go now. Peace awaits.
不
No!
不不不
No, no, no!
你很强大姐妹
You are strong, sister.
死亡军团就在你的身后
The legions of the dead are behind you.
反复呼喊着你的名字
They are chanting your name.
该你了凯特
Your move, Ca it.
不
No!
不...!
Nooo!
你要去哪
Where you going?
去见一个老朋友然后把他的脑袋砍下来
To see an old friend, chop off his head.
一不你不可以-我当然可以
Oh, no, you don't. - Oh, yes, I do. Look
她没赢我们也没赢算平局吧
she doesn't win, we don't win. So let's call it a draw.
你还是没明白这就是他的目的
You really don't get this, do you? This is exactly what he wants.
这是他做出的牺牲就像他的主人那样
This is his sacrifice. Just like his master.
她觉得她已经控制了我们
She thinks she's got us.
让她来
Let her come
他们中有人会背叛你
One of them will be tray you.
哦我的主人
Oh, my master.
等着我
Wait for me.
这是神的意志
It is the Gods'will.
现在怎么办下一步呢
What now? What happens next?
那个女孩必须死
The girl must die.
这样世界才能运转下去
So the world can live.
预言说-天选之人回来了
The prophecy...- The Chosen One is returned!
我明白了-是她
I see... -- It is her.
我拿了他的矛预言说
I took his spear. The prophecy..
你就是天选之子就是你
You are the one. It's you.
欢迎
Welcome.
拿下她
Take her!
艾珀娜
Epona.
特兰尼斯
Tarana is.
苏利丝
Sulis.
莫里甘
Morrigan.
麦多赫
Mad doch.
以我身后所有的神的名义
In the name of all the Gods who stand behind me.
我命令你们跪下
. I command you to kneel.
多美啊-够了
Beautiful.-Enough!
剧集 | 不列颠尼亚 | 导航列表