剧集 | 不列颠尼亚 | 导航列表
Eyes on the target.
盯着目标 原来如此
Oh, on the target. Game-changer!
深呼吸...
Deep breath...
然后...
and...
射箭的时候向后缓缓拉弦
when you draw, draw back in one smooth motion,
同时把弓举起来
bringing the bow up at the same time,
让箭和你的胳膊在一条线上 然后...
so that the arrow's in a straight line with your arm. And...
很好
Very good.
盯着目标 - 好 我知道
Eyes on the target. - Yes, I know.
深呼吸 - 别说了
Deep breath. - Please.
该死
Fuck!
抱歉 抱歉 都没事吧
Sorry. Sorry. Is everyone all right?
搞什么
What the fuck was that?!
你想干什么
What are you trying to do?
意外 弓弦断了
It was a mistake. The bow string snapped.
你脸上受伤了 - 要你说
Oh, you got a cut on your cheek. - I fucking know.
我有个东西或许能帮上忙
I might have something that could help with that.
你有什么
What's that you've got there?
这个吗
What, this?
这是大卵石
Well... this is Big Pebble.
大卵石
Big Pebble?
大卵石
Big Pebble.
大卵石知道你的一切
Big Pebble knows all about you.
看穿你的秘密
Sees your secrets.
不可告人之处
What you hide away.
你有事瞒着大家
You are hiding something from everyone.
没错
Yes.
现在 大卵石告诉我
And now, Big Pebble told me.
他告诉了我什么
What did he tell me?
他告诉你
He told you that...
然后呢
Yes?
有时...
... sometimes...
我会哭
... I weep.
你哭了
You weep?
我肩上的责任是
The responsibility on my shoulders
我受到祝福来保护天选之人
that I have been blessed to protect the Chosen One.
然后你就哭了
Then you weep?
我不能让我的弱点影响斗志
I can't allow my weakness to affect morale...
所以我找到一个安静的地方
so I go and find a quiet place.
然后哭了一下
And have a little cry?
这一切的艰巨性...
At the enormity of it all.
到此为止了
No further questions.
在做毒药吗
Making potions?
你打算给谁下毒
Who are you planning on poisoning?
将军希望他花♥园♥里的地中海草药
The General wanted Mediterranean herbs in his garden
能让他想起家乡
to remind him of home.
它们长势不好
They're not thriving.
雨水太多
Too much rain.
我们在筹划明晚的宴会 纪念我们的主人
We're planning a feast tomorrow night, in honour of our master.
在这里吗 - 在这里
Here? - Here.
我们不应该等你丈夫回来吗
Shouldn't we wait for your husband's return?
他错过了会很遗憾的
He'll be sorry to miss it.
正是因为他的缺席
It's precisely because of his absence.
洛卡越来越不耐烦 需要安抚
The Lokka grows impatient and needs placating.
他需要证明我们的忠诚
He needs proof of our loyalty.
他必须对我们的奉献毫不怀疑
He must be in no doubt of our devotion.
他会需要一个祭品
Mm. He'll want a sacrifice.
他会的
He will.
那个女巫
The witch?
我觉得... 我们可以做得更好
I think... we can do better than that.
那会是谁呢
Who, then?
一个珍贵的... 财产
A precious... possession.
一颗美丽的宝石
A beautiful jewel.
值得牺牲的某个人
Someone worth sacrificing.
你和我 我们为什么不认真想想呢
Why don't we give it some thought, you and I?
不用现在就做决定
No need to decide now.
我们可以用一点你的地中海草药
We could use some of your Mediterranean herbs.
会很美味
That'll be nice.
你能摘一束吗
Can you pick a bunch?
把它们拿去厨房♥
Bring them to the kitchen?
选你最喜欢的
Choose your faves!
带我去冥界
Take me to the Underworld.
为什么
Why?
因为明天将举办一场宴会 纪念我的主人洛卡
Because tomorrow, I'm hosting a feast to honour my master, Lokka.
如果你不想失去
If you don't wanna lose
更多珍贵的肢体 按我说的去做
any more precious limbs, you'll do as I say!
你的主人 洛卡
Your master, Lokka?
他是你的主人 不是我的
No more your master than he is mine.
那不是你的宴会 你没有选择的权利
It's not your party. You don't get to choose anything.
我知道你为何要去
I know why you want to go.
你觉得回来后 你将强过那个跟你上♥床♥的恶魔
Think you'll come back with an advantage over that demon
而这 将救你于水火
you're fucking that'll save your skin.
帮我打败那个恶魔
Help me bring the demon down.
你和我一样憎恨他
You hate him as much as me.
没有那么容易
It's not that easy.
你对自己身处的游戏一无所知
You have no idea what game you're in...
更不用说怎么玩了
let alone how to play it.
我能帮你
I can help you.
我可以把钥匙留下
I could leave the key.
看
Look.
他们把我关起来那天发现的
Found this the day they locked me up.
穿过马厩下面 能够通往墙的缺口
Leads under the stables to a breach in the wall
我在那里能看到泥土 森林 以及自♥由♥
and there I can see... the marsh and forests and freedom.
我不能离开
I can't leave.
当盖里乌斯还能控制我时 就不能
Not while Aulus' thumb is on me.
直到他的诅咒被解除
Not until his curse is lifted.
你帮不了我
You can't help me.
我的影响力比你想象中大
I have more influence than you think.
你毫无影响
You have none.
你们的祭司大人 她大权在握
She holds all the strings, your high priestess.
你接触他的唯一途径是通过她
Your only way to him is through her.
你在这啊 菲拉
Here, Fella.
我完全不确定你是不能说话
I never established whether you can't speak
还是不想说话
or whether you just don't.
我是说 是有条件的还是你只是心情不好
I mean, is it a condition or are you just in a bad mood?
算了
Doesn't matter.
看 这是大卵石
Look, this is Big Pebble.
看着它
Look at it.
用你的眼睛
Your eyes.
哎 哎 哎
Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah.
别这么快 菲拉
Not so fast, Fella.
大卵石有个问题要问你
Big Pebble has a question for you.
你准备好了吗
Are you ready?
别跟我玩这套
Are you taking the fucking piss?
我叫德雷拉 不是菲拉
The name's Drella, not Fella.
我不知道你想用
I don't know what you think
这块石头做什么 但...
you're doing with the stone, but it's...
这就很尴尬
it's embarrassing.
我能...
Can I... ?
如果你想问我 如果大卵石的问题是
If what you wanna ask me... if Large Pebble's question is,
"到底要看着谁"
"Who is the one to watch?",
我的回答是
my answer is...
你们所有人都是跳梁小丑
every single one of you fucking clowns!
但确切来说
But specifically?
那个雷格尼人 阿尼亚
The Regni, Ania.
如果背后捅刀的人不是她
If she's not about to stab someone in the back...
我的名字就倒过来写 你个二笔
then my name's not fucking Drella, you cunt!
什么事
Yeah?
这回答了你的问题吗
Does that answer your question?
不不 不要
No, no. No.
怎么了
剧集 | 不列颠尼亚 | 导航列表