剧集 | 不列颠尼亚 | 导航列表
What?
我没听错的话 你从我们的好朋友那里
Did I hear right? Did you coax some words
套出话来了
from our fragrant friend over there?
她说了什么
What did she say?
她叫我二笔
Well, she called me a cunt.
不不不 - 他就喝 不像你
No, no, no, no, no, no, no. - Oh, you don't drink like him.
我喝
Second thoughts...
喝不惯而已
Not used to it.
你为什么不拿你的大石头来问我
Why don't you question me with your large stone?
大卵石 - 哦
Big Pebble. - Oh.
大卵石并不是对每个人都有效
Big Pebble doesn't work on everybody.
我很确定大卵石对你不会有什么影响
I'm pretty sure Big Pebble wouldn't have much effect on you.
对菲拉不起作用
Didn't work on Fella.
让我看看
Let me see it.
它的作用是什么 让你感觉到一些东西吗
What's it supposed to do? Make you feel something?
不确定
Not sure.
我从没在自己身上用过
I've never used it on myself.
不 我什么都没感觉到
No, I'm not getting anything.
我告诉过你
I told you.
是因为我是一名冷酷无情的泼妇吗
Is that because I'm such a cold, hard bitch?
你肯定在大部分时间里都很生气
You're certainly very angry most of the time.
我太难了
It's exhausting.
我记得那些我一点也不生气的时光
I remember times when I wasn't angry at all.
我曾是个母亲
I was a mother once.
我记得那些无比幸福的时光
I remember the times when I was bursting with happiness.
发生了什么事
What happened?
罗马人来了
Rome fucking happened.
现在我满是愤怒
And now anger is all I have.
我恨不得食其肉饮其血
I'm only content when I'm spitting blood
复仇是我的全部动力
and revenge is all that drives me.
你应该在她身上试试你的大石头
You should try your big stone on her.
她会上当的
She'd fall for it.
她喜欢这些东西
She loves all that.
这不是你愤怒的原因
That's not why you're angry.
嗯
Hm?
我说 这不是你愤怒的原因
I said, "That's not why you're angry."
你儿子什么情况
What happened to your son?
这不是你真正讨厌德鲁伊的原因
That's not why you really hate the Druids.
是别的原因
It's something else...
不是吗
isn't it?
你不应该晚上一个人离开营地
You shouldn't leave camp by yourself at night.
不安全
It's not safe.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
不关你事
None of your business.
看起来好恶心
That looks nasty.
怎么弄的 - 你那该死的箭
How did you do that? - Your stupid fucking arrow.
它也射到你了 - 第一个打中的就是我
It hit you as well? - It hit me first.
哇 我是说 好惨一女的
Wow. I mean, that's terrible.
非常抱歉
So sorry.
因为弓弦... 弓弦坏了
The string was er... the string was broken.
我不知道你有没有见过这个
I don't know if you've seen... this.
又来
Again?
这是什么
What's this?
你想做什么
What are you trying to do?
看着这个鹅卵石
Look at the pebble.
看它多么光滑
Look how smooth it is.
它是什么
What is it?
大卵石
Big Pebble.
看看这可爱 光滑的鹅卵石 看着它
Look at the lovely, smooth pebble. Look at it.
你看着它
You look at it.
看吧 可不能相信大卵石哦
You see, you can't trust Big Pebble.
屈服于洛卡
Surrender to Lokka.
你没有机会了
You haven't got a chance.
队长 发现一批人 - 什么
Captain. A heavy column's been sighted. - A what? Pardon?
一批人 正从东边往这里来
Cohort, heading from the east towards this place.
谁啊 他们要去哪
Well, who are they? Where are they going?
一发现他们我就被派来汇报了
I was dispatched when they were sighted.
其他人去拦截他们了
The others have gone to intercept 'em.
应该是去前线的
They'll be en route to the frontline.
我们装不下其他战俘了
We can't take any more prisoners here.
都装满了
We're at capacity.
没地方了
no more room.
队长
Captain.
快看
Here, look.
你瞅啥
Can I help?
你是卢修斯·瓦里乌斯
You're Lucius Validus.
那你是
And you are... ?
鲁弗斯 - 菲利克斯
Oh, Rufus. - Felix.
你还是百夫长时我们追随过你
Yeah, we were with you when you were Praefectus.
这样啊
Right.
那 你们好
Well, hello again.
可惜你和我们是一条绳子上的蚂蚱了
Sorry to see you here in the same boat as us.
我和你们不是一条绳子上的蚂蚱
I'm not in the same boat as you.
不
Yeah, no...
这句话是说 我们处境相同
it's an expression meaning, "We're all in the same situation."
都将因叛逃而被处决
All about to be executed for desertion.
我不会
Not me.
也不会是今天
Not today.
我以为是今天诶
I thought... I thought it was today?
他们这么告诉我的
That's what we were told.
那人这么说的 不是吗 - 对 是今天
That's what the man said, isn't it? - Yeah. Today.
那我希望今天众神与先祖 能与你们同在
Well, then I hope today you will be with your Gods and ancestors
从此再无世间苦痛
and free from the sufferings of this world.
而我 将会踏上不同的道路
Me, I'm on a different path.
此话怎讲
Well, how come?
我告诉你们 你们也不会相信的
If I told you, you wouldn't believe me.
告诉我们嘛
Tell us.
你确定你们是今天被处决
You sure it's today you're to be executed?
十分确定
Pretty sure.
让开让开 让一让
Budge up. Budge, budge, budge.
有一支人人都想要的矛
There's a spear that everybody wants.
银色黎明之矛
The spear of the Silver Dawn.
盖里乌斯想要
Aulus wants it.
德鲁伊想要
The Druids want it.
而我拥有它
I have it.
十年前 也许是十五年前
Ten years ago, maybe 15,
在耶路撒冷外的骑兵营
at Calvery, outside Jerusalem,
又是例行把人钉上十字架的一天
there was a regular weekday crucifixion.
有个神秘人 拿着
This mystic, this one was holding on...
他看着我 然后宽恕了我
He looked me in the eye... and he forgave me.
他什么都没说 但他宽恕了我
He didn't say anything, but he forgave me.
我不知道那个男人是谁
Now, I don't know who that
也不知道他是否和这件事有关
man was or even if he's part of the story,
但这支矛
but the spear...
这只矛拥有
... the spear has the power...
改变世界的力量
to change worlds.
这就是为什么我今天不会死
And that's why I won't be dying today.
哦 真不错
Oh, cool.
她来了
Here she is.
战俘营在北方的平原上
Prison camp's on the plain north of here.
我在有森林的那边
I can get a vantage point
找到了一个观察点
on the forested side.
他们抓到卢修斯了吗 你看到他了吗
Have they got Lucius? Did you see him?
太远了
It was too far away.
但如果他在那 那他们不知道自己抓到了谁
But if he is there, they don't know who they're holding.
那个地方一团糟
The place is a mess.
基本没有守卫
It's hardly even guarded.
如果你姐姐说谎了 你要为此付出代价
If your sister has lied to us, you will pay the price.
伙计 还好吗
All right, mate?
你还好吗
All right?
你想干嘛
剧集 | 不列颠尼亚 | 导航列表