剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
你从来都不认识凯瑟琳·钱德勒
You have never known Catherine Chandler.
我要杀了她
I'm going to kill her.
-离开这儿 -等等
- Get out of here. - Wait.
没有用
It's not working!
带她出去
Get her out of here!
走 走
Go! Go!
天哪
Oh, my God.
找到了 该怎么办
Okay, I found it-- what do I do?
把线拽掉
Pull the wires!
哪根啊
Which one?
全拽掉
All of them!
救救我们 救我们出去
Please help us! Get us out of here!
妈妈
Mom?!
好险啊
That was close.
真是好险
Yeah, too close.
但我们成功了 对吧
But we did it, right?
打败了他
We beat him.
怎么回事
What's going on?
我爸爸呢
Where's my dad?
不
No.
爸爸
Dad.
爸爸
Dad.
爸爸
Dad.
拜托 饶了我吧 警督
Come on, give me a break, Inspector.
我当然是希望你撤销
Of course I want you to drop the case
对钱德勒警探的调查 她是对的啊
against Detective Chandler-- she was right.
利亚姆正如她所说是个野兽
Liam's every bit the monster that she said he was.
-他试图屠♥杀♥一个家族呢 -据她说而已
- The guy just tried to massacre an entire family. - Allegedly.
如果只是据说
Well, if it's so alleged,
那他为什么突然逃跑了
then how come he's on the run all of a sudden, huh?
消失的无影无踪
Disappeared?
你就承认你们错了吧
Look, just admit that you guys were wrong.
根本就没有抓错人
There was no mistaken identity.
利亚姆骗过了市长 地检还有你们
Liam fooled the mayor, the D.A. and you.
但还是解释不了钱德勒警探最近的记录
Still doesn't explain Detective Chandler's recent track record,
我们正要进行深入调查
which we're only just beginning to look into.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
她的探案记录非常出色
Her track record's impeccable.
这我最清楚 我是她的上司
I should know, I'm her captain.
当然如果内务部也要调查我 那就另说了
Unless, of course, IA wants to open an investigation into me, too.
知道她父亲到底怎么了吗
Any idea what happened to her father?
有人把他撕成了碎片
I mean, someone tore the guy to shreds
然后把他的遗体搬到了中♥央♥公园
and then moved his body to Central Park.
你逗我呢吧
Are you kidding me right now?
这事你也想赖在凯特头上
Now you want to hang that on Cat, too?
她可是在他越狱出逃之前
Still, she's the last one to visit him
最后一个探视过他的人
in prison before somebody broke him out.
那又如何 就是她亲手把他送进监狱的
So what? She's the one who put him in prison.
我只是说未解的谜题太多了
I'm just saying we still have a lot of unanswered questions.
我告诉你 你也就只有怀疑了
You know what? And that's all you have, okay?
所以我劝你到别的地方捕风捉影去
So why don't you take your little witch hunt somewhere else
别妨碍我追拿像利亚姆这样真正的恶徒
so I can get back to finding the real bad guys, like Liam.
我是福布斯
Forbes.
是我
Hey, it's me.
你还在对付那些找茬的呢
Uh, still fending off the wolves, are you?
努力中
Trying.
希瑟怎样了
How's Heather?
显然吓得不轻 不过比起凯特差远了
Shaken, obviously, but not as much as Cat is.
还是不敢相信雷诺兹死了
Still can't believe Reynolds is gone.
我知道
I know.
至少他是死得其所了
Still, I mean, at least he died the way he wanted to, you know?
死于助人
By helping?
他救了你 你救了希瑟
He saved you, and you saved Heather.
还好我没去玩跳伞
Good thing I didn't go skydiving after all.
是啊 大好事呢
Yeah, really good thing.
JT 真抱歉
JT, I'm so sorry.
-我只是 -苔丝 别说了
- I just... - Tess, forget it.
我们已经谈过了
We already talked about it.
再说我告诉过你 我爱你
Besides, I told you, I love you
爱你愿意帮我最后一把
for wanting to give me one last fling.
不过嘛
Although...
我觉得这话有可能说得太早了
I'm hoping maybe it might have been a little premature.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
我还不确定
Actually, I'm not sure yet.
但是目前看来利亚姆的治愈力起作用了
But so far it looks like Liam's healing properties are working.
真的
Really?
真的 我的白细胞增长速度非常快
Yeah, uh, my leukocytes are multiplying like crazy.
而且我已经好几个小时没流鼻血了 所以
Plus I haven't had a nosebleed in a couple hours, so...
JT 太好了
JT, that's fantastic.
我都不知道该说什么了
I-I don't even know what to say.
不如过来庆祝一下吧
Say you'll come over and celebrate.
最好赶快
Uh, better hurry, too.
不然我没准又会发现我有什么
You never know if I'm gonna develop some kind
超人类副作用了
weird superhuman side effects.
喂
Hello?
喂
Hello?
看来她真过来了
Guess she really wants to come over.
来杯和她一样的
Just get a glass of what she's having.
怎样了
How'd it go?
我把他送到了公园
I-I took him to the park,
然后用一次性手♥机♥报了警
then called 911 from a burner phone
这样很快警方就能找到他了
so they'll find him quickly.
多谢你
Thank you.
谢谢
Thanks.
凯瑟琳 其实我们也是不得已
You know, Catherine, we didn't have a choice.
我知道 必须这么做不可
I know, it's okay, it had to be done.
我们都是如履薄冰
We were all walking on thin ice as it is
只有这样才不用解释利亚姆在JT住处做什么
without having to explain what Liam was doing at JT's,
跟别说我父亲也在他那里了
let alone what my father was.
我总是忍♥不住在想 如果我们没有
I can't help thinking that he would still be alive
把他弄出狱 他就还活着
if we hadn't broken him out of prison.
别这么想 你也听见他说了 他想帮你
Come on, you heard him, he wanted to help.
他想弥补 他也做到了
He wanted to make amends, and he did,
他不仅救了JT和希瑟
not just by saving JT and Heather;
他还间接拯救了整个伊灵沃斯家族
he ultimately saved the whole Ellingsworth family.
不止这一天
You know, not just for today,
他还让利亚姆忘掉了对伊灵沃斯家族的复仇
but he made Liam forget his entire vendetta against them.
是啊 但他还没忘记对
Yeah, but he didn't forget his vendetta
阿利斯特和瑞贝卡的复仇
against Alistair and-and Rebecca.
是啊
No.
而且不管我我父亲在他身上用的什么药
And whatever my father's formula did to him
都让他觉得我们就是他们
made Liam think that we're them.
这可不能怨你父亲
Come on, it wasn't your father's fault, okay?
他需要更多时间
He wanted more time.
时间
Time.
最近我们经常讨论到时间啊
That subject has been coming up quite a bit lately.
比如你能活多久 我还能活多久
How long you are going to live and how long I am not.
别这样
Come on.
这事真让我有点害怕
I was letting it get to me.
但是说实话
But to be honest,
看见利亚姆没有爱就变得如此愤怒嫉妒
seeing how angry and bitter Liam is without love,
我都不知道你和我谁更惨了
I don't know who's worse off, me or you.
肯定是我啊
Definitely me.
不管怎么说
Well, either way,
我也没什么能做的了
there is nothing that I can do about it.
我父亲昨天早上醒过来的时候
My father didn't wake up yesterday morning
从没想过这将是他的最后一天
thinking that it would be his last day.
而且我估计伊灵沃斯家族也没有
And I doubt that the Ellingsworths thought
这么想过
it could be theirs, either.
世事无常
You never know.
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表