剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
It's her case.
好吧
Okay.
案子还给国安局
Give it back to DHS.
告诉他们我们会竭尽全力
Tell them we'll cooperate
配合行动 但案子是他们的
in whatever way we can, but that it's their case.
意味着我们无需再管了
Which means it's no longer our problem.
看来你解脱了 队长
Looks like you're off the hook, Captain.
谢谢
Thanks.
凯特 你最好清楚你在做什么
Oh, Cat, I sure hope you know what you're doing.
我在救我们的命
I am getting our lives back, that's what I'm doing.
走吧 我们去了结它
Come on. Let's go finish this once and for all.
所以...
So...
我的特工为什么会带着这些去找你们
why did my agents approach you with this, again?
我不知道
I don't know.
我想他们是在寻求帮助
Actually, I think they were looking for some help.
帮忙找利亚姆吗
Help... in finding Liam?
不 找的是朱莉安娜
No, Julianna.
我们并不清楚利亚姆是如何牵扯进来的
We don't know how Liam's involved, exactly.
当然 除了他
Well, other than the fact
杀害朱莉安娜的犯罪事实
that he murdered Julianna, of course.
要是这个利亚姆·卡伦
Well, if this Liam Cullen--
如果这是他的真名的话
if that really is his name--
牵涉其中 那这个案子就不该离开国安局
if he is involved, then this case should never have left DHS,
特别是在国际刑♥警♥组织也在找他的情况下
especially if Interpol wants him, too.
你确定婚礼上的男人就是他吗
Are you sure that you I.D.'d this man at your wedding?
确定
Positive.
毫无疑问他杀害了
There is no question that he killed
朱莉安娜·基顿 拉索特工
Julianna Keaton, Agent Russo.
你知道为什么吗
Do you have any idea why?
根据推断 档案里都有他们的名字
Theories. They're all in the file.
你也许还应该看看托马斯和
You might want to look at Thomas's
巴奈特的档案
and Barnett's files, though,
他们是最开始联♥系♥我们的特工
since they're the agents that contacted us originally.
这显然不是什么地方性案件
Well, this is obviously not a local case,
所以接下来就交给我们吧
so we will be taking it over from here.
我想为此
I would like to apologize
给你和你的分局所造成的不便
for any inconvenience that this may have caused
而道歉
you or your precinct.
谢谢
Thank you.
所以就这样吗
So that's it?
就这样 只要你们把剩余的档案
Yes, that's it. If you could just send over
发给我 就没别的事了
the rest of your files, you'll be done.
所以呢
So?
什么
What?
你感觉怎么样
How do you feel?
你得到了你想要的东西
You got what you wanted.
-你终于解脱了 -感觉很好
- You're finally free from it all. - Feels good.
不是吗
Doesn't it?
你再也不用为我们打掩护了 对吗
I mean, you don't have to cover for us anymore, right?
对
Right.
那怎么了
Then what's the matter?
我以为你会很高兴呢
I thought you'd be happy.
我不知道 我的确很高兴
I don't know. I mean, I am.
一直以来所有事都乱成一团
This whole thing's been one big mess for a long time, now.
我只是...我希望我们做了正确的选择
I just... I hope we're doing the right thing.
什么叫她放弃了
What do you mean, she gave up?
凯瑟琳才不会放弃 到底怎么回事
Catherine can't give up. What the hell happened?
我都不知道我到底来这里干什么
Look, I don't even know what I'm doing here.
我甚至都不认识你
I don't even know you.
如果这样说有用的话 我认识你
Well, for what it's worth, I know you.
我是说我知道你 希瑟
I mean, I know of you, Heather.
你父亲是个好人
I mean, your father was a good man.
这点不需要你来告诉我
Well, I don't need you telling me that.
就我听说的来看 你可不是什么好人
From everything I've heard, you're not.
凯瑟琳要是知道我在这会杀了我的 我们走
Catherine would kill me if she knew I was here, so let's go.
听着 听着
Look, look.
我们需要知道瑞贝卡怎么了
We need to know what happened to Rebecca.
瑞贝卡·雷诺兹
Rebecca Reynolds?
对 就是阿利斯特死后
Yeah, after Alistair died.
她做了什么 她...放弃了吗
What did she do? Did she... give up?
她死了
Well, she died.
其实她是被杀了
Actually, she was murdered.
什么
What?
是啊 那是阿利斯特被杀
Oh, yeah, it was about a year or so
大概一年后
after Alistair was killed.
估计是同一头野兽干的
It was probably the same beast.
她...她知道...
Does... does she know...?
-知道 -知道
- Yes. - Yes.
但我觉得希瑟没有完全理解...
But I don't think Heather fully grasps the unique...
雷诺兹家族的联♥系♥ 如果你知道我在说什么
Reynolds family connection, if you know what I mean.
他说得对 我的确不知道
He's right. I don't.
你应该知道
Well, you should.
因为这很有可能关乎你姐姐的性命
Because your sister's life could very well depend on it.
听着 我承认
Look, I-I'll admit,
我以前也不相信什么联♥系♥
I didn't believe in any connections to the past, either.
其实说实话...
In fact, truth be told...
他试图害死文森特
He tried to have Vincent killed.
但那是在我
But that was before
知道他和凯瑟琳
I understood that he and Catherine
注定在一起之前
were meant to be together.
我以为他就跟
All right? I-I thought he was
其他人一样 对她来说是个威胁
just like the other ones, a threat to her,
但我错了
but I was wrong.
好吧 那这跟瑞贝卡和阿利斯特
Okay, so what does this have to do
有什么关系
with Rebecca and Alistair?
瑞贝卡和阿利斯特 关系大着呢
Rebecca and Alistair? Everything.
170年前
170 years ago,
他们就在为相同的事而战 但他们输了
they were fighting the same fights, but they lost.
我相信文森特和凯瑟琳则注定
Now, I believe that Vincent and Catherine
要重拾他们未竟的事业
are meant to pick up where they left off.
但如果凯瑟琳退出
But if Catherine quits,
那瑞贝卡退出时
well, the-the same thing
所发生的事
that happened to Rebecca when she quit,
也可能发生在凯瑟琳身上
that could happen to Catherine, too.
太疯狂了
This is crazy!
不 这是真的
No, it's real.
这就流淌在凯瑟琳的血液中
It's in Catherine's blood
就像文森特一样
the same way it's in Vincent's blood.
瑞贝卡和阿利斯特失败了
Alistair and Rebecca failed.
文森特和凯瑟琳不能失败 你还看不出来吗
Vincent and Catherine, they can't, don't you see?
我没法解释 但我亲眼看到过
I can't explain it, but I have seen it.
她和这一切息息相关
She's connected to all of this.
也就是说不管她有没有在找他们
Which means that they are gonna come looking for her
他们都会找上她
whether she is looking for them or not.
救命
Help me.
坚持住 兄弟
Okay, hang in there, buddy.
-求你了 -别动 没事的
- Please. - Okay, don't move. It's gonna be okay.
帮帮我
Help me.
奥尔顿·费恩
Alton Finn.
希望国安局不要在这件事上过问太多
Hope DHS doesn't ask too many questions about these.
比如什么
Like what?
比如鲍勃和卡罗到底出了什么事
Oh, you know, like what really happened with Bob and Carol,
我们到底是如何干掉朱莉安娜的
how we really busted Julianna,
我们到底知道些什么
what we really know.
我们已经把我们知道的东西都告诉他们了
We already told them what we know.
现在这已经是他们的案子了对吧
This is their case now, remember?
也就是说也许我可以把精力放在筹备婚礼上了
Which means maybe I can start focusing on salvaging my wedding.
喂
Hello.
利亚姆在制♥造♥更多受害人
Liam is going after more victims.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
根本没有什么受害人啊
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表