剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
所以请您诚实告诉我
So please just tell me straight:
我要死了吗
am I dying?
我觉得您或许来得很及时
Well, I think you probably got here just in time.
伊灵沃斯夫人
Look, Mrs. Ellingsworth,
根据你的...血液化验
according to your... your blood tests,
你体内的铊含量
you have a curiously toxic amount
相当之高
of thallium in your system.
-铊吗 -对
- Thallium? - Yes.
铊曾被用于杀虫剂
Uh, it was used as an insecticide,
但因为其高毒性
uh, but because of its high levels of toxicity,
已经被禁用了很多年
it's been banned for years.
同时也因为
It's also been banned
铊无色无味
because it's colorless and odorless,
非常适合用于对人下毒
making the perfect compound to poison somebody with.
下毒吗
Poison?
你是想说什么
What... what are you suggesting?
我是想说
Well, I am... I'm suggesting
我觉得有人要杀你
that I think someone is trying to kill you.
太荒谬了 我...
That's absurd, I...
真的只有这一种解释
It really is the only explanation.
对不起 但是您想有话直说的 对吗
I'm sorry, but you wanted straightforward, right?
我知道为什么利亚姆要我找你看病了
I can see why Liam wanted me to see you.
不幸的是 我不知道 伊灵沃斯夫人
Well, unfortunately, I don't, Mrs. Ellingsworth.
您看 您哥哥和我
You see, your brother and I, uh,
我们不算是朋友
we're not exactly friends,
这就让他的动机很可疑
which makes his intentions suspicious.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你是在指控利亚姆...
Are you actually accusing Liam...
没错
Yes, I am.
他要毒害您 夫人
Of poisoning you, yes, ma'am.
你错了 医生
You are wrong, Doctor.
利亚姆受到的错误指责够多了
Liam has been falsely persecuted enough,
我不想再容忍♥
and I won't stand for it anymore.
他救了我的家人
He saved our family.
只为将你们彻底毁灭 夫人
Only... only to destroy it, ma'am.
而且看样子
And by the looks of it,
我觉得他是想从你开始
I think he's starting with you.
抱歉我要告诉您这个坏消息
Look, I'm sorry to be the bearer of this bad news,
就算您哥哥觉得
and even though your brother thinks
我或许没法救您的命 我还是会救
I probably can't save your life, I will.
怎么了 你还好吗
What's the matter? Are you okay?
不好
No, I'm not.
今天那粉丝击球挑战不是你赢来的 对吧
You didn't win that fan shoot-out today, did you?
什么意思
What do you mean?
我知道你在干什么
I mean, I know what you're doing.
你想帮我完成遗愿清单
You're trying to fill my bucket list.
好吧 你想让我说什么
All right, what do you want me to say?
我是在帮你做好事
I'm doing nice things for you,
那也算犯罪吗
Is that a crime?
很显然不是
No, obviously.
那非常棒
It's wonderful.
但这不是我想做的事
But it's not what I want to be doing.
我知道 我知道你想去帮文森特和凯特
Look, I know, I know that you want to help Vincent and Cat,
但你不行
but you can't.
你现在没办法帮他们
You can't do anything to help them right now,
所以何苦不为自己做点事呢
so why don't you just do something for yourself?
因为我不是这种人
Because that's not who I am.
我接受现实的 好吗
Look, I'm not in denial, okay?
知道那血清的毒素会要我命
I know this serum poisoning is going to kill me
除非有奇迹发生
unless something miraculous happens.
他们会拿到利亚姆的血
They're gonna get Liam's blood.
是很棒 但就算拿到 也不能保证
Fine, great, but even if they do, there's no guarantee
愈合力就能在我身上起效
the healing properties are going to work on me.
所以我才在带你实现愿望
Which is why we're doing what we're doing.
但这不是我现在的愿望
But that's not what I want to be doing.
苔丝 我爱你
Tess, I love you
你为我做这些事
for what you're doing for me.
真的
I do...
但如果我时日无多
but if I don't have much time left,
我想把它用在改变世界上
I want to spend it trying to make a difference,
试着去帮忙
trying to help,
就算办不到
even if I can't.
是你在我上次快死的时候跟我说
You're the one who told me I was saved for a reason
我被救活是有原因的
when I nearly died last time,
但不管原因是什么
but whatever that reason is,
都不会是为了在生命最后
I know it's not to bungee jump
去蹦极 去跳伞
or skydive on my last days.
我们能回家吗 拜托
Could we just go home, please?
好
Yeah.
等等 所以他还活着吗
Wait, so he's still alive?
那个杀了瑞贝卡的野兽 你确定是同一个吗
The beast that killed Rebecca-- you're sure it's the same one?
JT做了基因检测
JT did a DNA test.
加上 希瑟找到了1854年时利亚姆
Plus, Heather found a photo of Liam from 1854
和瑞贝卡的订婚照
when he was engaged to Rebecca.
没错 就是他
Yeah, it's him, all right.
你不知道野兽能活这么久吗
You didn't know that beasts could live this long?
我知道有这种可能
Well, I always knew it was a possibility,
但从没跟超级战士计划扯上过关系
but it was never relevant to the super soldier program.
因为你没料到他们能生还
Because you didn't expect any of them to survive.
说实话 这就是我让你和文森特分开的原因
Frankly, that's why I tried to keep you and Vincent apart.
没关系 我爱他
It doesn't matter, I love him.
当然有关系 有很大关系
Sure, it matters, of course it matters.
你们现在相爱着 这很好
I mean, you love each other now, and that's great,
但等你们六七十岁的时候
but, you know, when you're... I don't know, 60 or 70
文森特还是一直这样年轻帅气
and Vincent looks the same as he does now, it...
在别人意识到之前 他就不得不
He's gonna be forced to go back into hiding
再次开始躲躲藏藏 而且
before people realize, and then, meanwhile...
我就变成了孤独的老太婆 对吧
I will become a lonely old lady?
你能体量我的苦心吧
Well, you can forgive me for wanting to spare you that,
更别提那些你不得不忍♥受的
not to mention all the other beast-related crap
和野兽相关的破事
you've had to put up with.
拜托 不是你告诉我
Excuse me, I thought you were the one that told me
我和这些与野兽相关的破事
that I was somehow connected
有着某种联♥系♥吗
to all of this "Beast-related crap."
对 但这不意味着我喜欢这样
Yeah, but that doesn't mean I have to like it.
那么
Does, um...
利亚姆知道你和瑞贝卡的事情有关联吗
does Liam know that you're related to Rebecca?
我觉得他不知道 为什么这么问
I don't think so. Why?
因为如果他发现了这件事
Because if he finds out,
天知道他会作何反应
God only knows how he's gonna react.
可能会引起旧问题复发
It could trigger some old issues.
他现在还有其他问题要处理
Yeah, well, he's got other issues to deal with right now,
所以我才能在这里
which is why I'm here.
你是怎么
How did you
控制文森特的 怎么消去他的记忆的
control Vincent? How did you erase his memory?
怎么
Why?
那是阻止利亚姆伤害其他人的唯一方式
It's the only way to stop Liam
包括伊灵沃斯家族
from hurting anybody else, including the Ellingsworths.
我花了几星期... 几个月才做到的
It took me weeks to do that to Vincent-- months.
我只有几个小时
I only have a few hours.
你给他注射的是什么配方
What formula did you inject him with?
不光是配方的问题
It's not just about the formula,
这需要了解如何击垮某人的意志
i-it's about knowing how to break somebody down
并按照你想要的结果重建他们的记忆
and build them back up into the person you want them to be.
配方是什么
What is the formula?
好吧 好吧
O-Okay. Okay.
给我保释出去 我就帮你
Get me a furlough out of here, I'll do it for you.
我没法给你保释
I cannot get you a furlough.
你犯的是死罪
You committed a capital offense.
再说为了工作我麻烦事已经够多的了
Besides, I am already in enough trouble at work as it is.
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表