剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
And burn that damn will, will you?
不
Oh, no.
文森特 你还好吧
Vincent... are you all right?
考虑到我的病人死了
Considering I just lost a patient
可能还会害我没了工作 我棒极了
and probably my job, too? Yeah, I'm great.
但那不是你的错吧
But it wasn't your fault, was it?
这还有待商榷 但利亚姆绝对陷害了我
Well, that's debatable, but Liam definitely set me up.
他不知怎的改写了她的病历
You know, somehow he manipulated her charts
让我注意不到她会对我下的处方
so I wouldn't notice that she would have an allergic reaction
发生过敏反应
to the very treatment that I prescribed.
毕竟她的病历里没写
Okay, then it's not in her chart.
不 相信我 现在病历里肯定有
Oh, no, it's in her chart now, believe me.
而且还重点标注了
Highlighted, too.
主任医师指出了铁过敏
Ferric allergy, which the chief physician pointed out.
就在他罚我留职查看之前
Right before he put me on probation.
我不懂
I don't know.
我告诉她会救她
I told her that I was gonna save her life.
我本该预料到的
I should've seen it, you know?
我本能预料到他会怎么陷害我
I should have seen exactly how he was setting me up.
就算你预料到了 利亚姆也会想其他办法
Even if you could've, Liam would've found a way.
我们一直都知道无论他在计划什么
We've always known that whatever he is planning
都会从海伦下手
started with Helen,
而且他还一直干扰我们
and he's been trying to distract us.
那不只是个干扰
Oh, no, it's not just a distraction.
先是信息保障处 现在又是这个
IA and-and now this?
他是在竭尽全力毁掉
He's doing everything he can to destroy everything
我们大费周章得到的东西
that we worked so hard to get,
更别提我们的婚礼
not to mention our wedding, and
而且我们还对如何阻止他一无所知
we're still no closer to stopping him.
听我说
Okay, listen to me.
我们得放下所有重要的事
We have to let go of everything that matters to us.
这是集中精力阻止利亚姆的唯一方法
It's the only way to focus on stopping Liam.
我们不能让他乱了我们的心神
We can't let him mess with our heads.
否则他会像除掉瑞贝卡和阿利斯特一样
Otherwise, he's gonna take us out just like he did
除掉我们的
with Rebecca and Alistair.
我们得集中心思
We have to focus.
特别是现在海伦已经死了
Especially with Helen dead.
意味着他的计划已经开始实施了
It means his plan's already in motion.
你说的没错
You're right.
没错 但如果我们只有你♥爸♥的配方...
You're right, but if all we got is your father's formula...
我知道我们还需要更多
I know, we're gonna need more than that.
多得多
A lot more.
太好了 你来了
Good, you're here.
东西都拿到了吗
Did you get everything?
拿到了 但我觉得我应该
Yeah, but I feel like I should
戴个手套什么的
be wearing gloves or something.
你确定会用这些东西吗
You sure you know how to use this stuff?
我只知道它会造成失忆
All I know is that they cause amnesia
而且见效很快
and that they're supposed to be fast-acting.
希瑟 情况会很危险
Look, Heath. Things are gonna get pretty dangerous.
你别留在这里了
You might not want to stay.
我肯定要留下
Oh, I'm for sure staying.
抱歉
Sorry.
不得不绕了段路
Had to take a detour.
等等 你...
Wait, you...?
文森特 你劫狱了
Vincent, you broke him out of prison?!
告诉你会很危险了
Told you it was gonna get dangerous.
没错
Yeah.
给我异丙酚
Propofol.
说"请给我异丙酚"
Propofol, please.
最好对我态度好点 否则我就报♥警♥
Better be nice to me, or I'll dial 911
让你滚回去坐牢
and bust your ass back into prison.
请你帮我下
Please.
怎么样了
How's it going?
快好了
It's getting there.
拜托 我们快没时间了
Come on. We're running out of time, okay?
我们得现在就去抓利亚姆
We got to go get Liam now.
这没表面看起来那么容易
This is not as easy as it looks.
如果我出了岔子 这就不会管用了
If I don't get this right, it's not gonna work.
-你们都别催 -爸爸 为了劫你出狱
- So back off! - Dad, we risked a lot
我们冒了很大的险 所以我们得确信
breaking you out of prison, so we need to know,
这到底会不会管用
is this gonna work?
这个以前对他有用 对吧
Well, it worked on him, didn't it?
你知道我是怎样把文森特
Do you know how I turned Vincent
转变为一位冷血杀手的 我是怎么控制他的
into an unstoppable assassin? How I controlled him?
因为我让他只关注于他的目标
Because I made him focus on nothing but the target.
忘了其他所有的情感羁绊
Forget all other emotional distractions.
-包括凯特 -特别是凯特
- Including Cat. - Especially Cat.
这可不是值得骄傲的事
Well, that's not something to be proud of.
正是我们的情感把我们
It's our emotions that separate us
与利亚姆这种怪物区分开
from monsters like Liam.
但情感也让我们面对利亚姆这种怪物时更脆弱
But they also make us vulnerable to monsters like Liam.
利亚姆是原始野兽 只要他闻到血
Liam is a primal beast. As soon as he smells blood,
他唯一的念头就是狩猎
the only thing he's thinking about is the hunt.
如果你想击败他
If you want to take him down,
你也得那么做
you've got to do the same.
好吧 那个交给我们来搞定就行
Okay, well, why don't you let us worry about that.
你专注于等我们把他带回这里
You worry about how you're gonna control him
你怎样才能控制住他
when we get him here.
好 去抓他吧
Fine. Go get him.
等你们回来时 这个应该就已经好了
This will be ready by the time you get back.
很好 我们走
Good. Let's go.
-他怎么会在这里 -苔丝 听我解释
- What the hell is he doing here? - Tess, I can explain...
等下 你穿了我的衬衫吗
Wait, are you wearing my shirt?
拜托你告诉我 你没劫他出狱
Please tell me you didn't break him out of prison?
-我们别无选择 -好吧
- We didn't have a choice. - All right,
我得带他回去
I have to take him back.
不 等等 苔丝你不能那么做
No, wait, Tess, you can't.
异丙酚 东莨菪碱 你这是配什么呢
Whoa, propofol, scopolamine. What, what are you making?
凯特 这太夸张
Cat, this has gone...
你想让他继续杀人吗
Do you want him to keep killing?
之后几百年继续残杀无辜百姓
Slaughtering innocent people for the next hundred years--
你也希望如此吗
do you want that, too?
我们得结束这一切
We've got to put an end to this.
好吧 是我得结束这一切
Okay, I-I got to put an end to this.
我这辈子已经完了
My life is over.
而我这一生所做的只有伤害别人
And all I have to show for it are the people that I hurt.
凯瑟琳和瓦纳萨
Catherine and Vanessa.
文森特
Vincent.
但现在有机会弥补这一切
But this is a chance to make amends.
做些好事
To do some good.
阻止另一个怪兽伤害别人
To stop another monster from hurting people.
等一切了结你可以带我回监狱
You can take me back to prison afterwards.
我会自愿跟你走
I will go willingly.
但我跟你们保证
But I promise you.
没有我你们绝对不会成功
You cannot do this without me.
所以拜托了
So, please...
让我帮你们
let me help.
我只是不明白为什么你着急要这么做
I just don't understand why this has to happen so quickly.
妈妈才刚去世
Mom just died.
我知道 那些要放进地下室
I'm aware of that. No, those go down in the crypt.
仪式在那里举♥行♥ 这边走
That's where the service will be held. This way.
利亚姆 利亚姆
Liam? Liam!
百合放到诵经台前
The lilies go in front of the lectern,
康乃馨放在画架边
carnations by the easel.
我是要说 如果我们等到周末
I'm telling you... if we wait until the weekend,
来宾应该能坐满大教堂
we can expect to fill the cathedral.
你认为应该给你母亲
You think your mother deserves
办个更宏大的告别会 对吧
a grander send-off, is that it?
她为人们的生活做出了很大的贡献
She made such a difference in people's lives.
而且对 有王子
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表