剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表
《侠胆雄狮》前情提要
Previously on Beauty & the Beast...
-你愿意嫁给我吗 -愿意
- Will you marry me? - Yes.
终于来了 你们去哪了
Finally! Where have you two been?
还有个婚礼要计划呢
We have a wedding to plan.
人们正因此而死 警探
People are dying, Detective.
有人不知用了什么方法
Somehow somebody's getting
让无辜的平凡人去做些超凡的事
ordinary people to do extraordinary things,
那些常人无法做到的事
things that nobody should be able to do.
他们在他们身上做实验
They're experimenting on them--
将他们的身体和意识都推向极限
they're pushing the limits of their body and mind.
我们必须阻止幕后的主使
We have to stop whoever's behind this
以免有更多的人受伤害
before someone else gets hurt.
我觉得我们应该更加担心
I think we should be a little bit worried,
特别是我们现在知道幕后黑手
especially now we know whoever's behind it all
-要找我 -但是
- is after me. - Except...
我觉得他们还
I don't think that they know
不知道你是谁
who you are yet.
所以
So...
你觉得怎么样
what do you think?
不知道 你喜欢吗
I don't know. You like it?
喜欢啊
Yeah.
我觉得很漂亮
You know, I think it's beautiful.
不过我觉得之前看过的
Although I thought the last four places
四个地方也很棒 所以
we looked at were great, so...
可能你不像我那么挑剔吧
Well, maybe you're not as picky as I am.
也不像你一样犹豫不决
Or as indecisive.
我就只想跟你尽快
I just, I want to get married to you
结婚 在这样的一个地方
as soon as possible, you know, in a place just like this.
我知道 但是
I know, but...
但是什么
But what?
想让鲍勃和卡罗抓你的人
Whoever Bob and Carol were trying to deliver you to?
他们仍然对你虎视眈眈
They're still out there.
如果他知道你是野兽...
And if he knows you're a beast...
我们知道 他们还没来得及告诉
We know for a fact that they didn't have a chance
他们的老板 就死了
to tell their boss before they died.
但他仍然会想知道
But he's still gonna want to know
是谁干掉了他的超人类杀手啊
who took out his superhuman assassins,
最后肯定会查到我们身上的
and that's gonna lead them to us.
行了 凯瑟琳 我们同意了
Okay, Catherine. I thought we agreed
不能让任何威胁
we weren't letting any threats
阻碍我们结婚
get in the way of us getting married.
所以你到底还在犹豫什么
So, what's really holding you back?
怎么样
So?
行吗
Yes?
不行吗 好吧
No? That's okay.
我们继续看就是了
We'll just keep looking.
还剩下阿莫里礼堂
That leaves the Armory Hall
和圣博尼费斯中庭
and the St. Boniface Atrium.
但是中庭只能容纳120人
But the Atrium only seats 120.
挤一挤肯定容得下
I'm sure we could squeeze into that.
确定吗 我和马修每个人
Are you sure? 'Cause Matthew and I
都数了有一百位宾客呢
had a headcount of, like, a hundred each.
还记得得邀请爸爸律所的合伙人
I mean, remember you have to invite Dad's partners
还有妈妈所有在多伦多的堂表亲戚吧
from the law firm and there's all of Mom's cousins in Toronto.
为什么非得邀请妈妈的堂表亲戚
Okay, why do I have to invite Mom's cousins?
我都不认识他们
I don't even really know them.
因为如果妈妈在的话肯定会想邀请的
Because if Mom were here, that's what she would want.
但她不在啊对不对
Yeah, but she isn't here, is she?
对不起
I'm sorry.
没事 没关系
No, that's, it-it's fine,
你不用道歉
you don't have to apologize.
我策划我的婚礼时
I went through the same thing
也是这样
when I was planning my wedding.
事情这样 她不来确实不好办
It's hard not having her here for things like this.
行了 我得去工作了
Okay, I've got to get to work.
等等 你不是得去中♥央♥车站
Wait, I thought you had to pick up your mom's
-接你妈妈的妹妹吗 -我还有案子要办啊
- sisters from Grand Central? - Well, I have that case, remember?
什么案子
What case?
凯特 莉莉姨妈和克莱尔姨妈
Cat, Aunt Lily and Aunt Claire came in
在送礼会前一天来就是为了看看你
a day early before the shower just to see you.
所以拜托你不要放她们鸽子
So, please do not blow them off.
好吧 我们到时候见
Okay, fine, I'll meet you there.
但我真得走了
But I got to go, okay?
但是如果...
But if...
她怎么回事
What is her problem?
你是真得去上班 还是只是不想
Do you really have to go to work or are you just trying
去接你的姨妈们
to get out of picking up your aunts?
你也听到希瑟的话了
You heard Heather.
妈妈总是考虑自己
This is all about Mom for her.
妈妈的妹妹过来
And it's only gonna get worse
事情只会更糟糕
when Mom's sisters are around.
我真的后悔
I'm seriously regretting
让希瑟策划我的送礼会了
having Heather plan my shower.
话是这么说
Yeah, well, still.
但是家人和婚礼总是分不开的 对吧
Family and weddings tend to go together, don't they?
不管你是否喜欢
Whether you like it or not.
不好意思 你现在
I'm sorry, you've got your own
也有自己的家庭问题吧
family issues right now, don't you?
你给堂亲打电♥话♥了吗
Have you called your cousins yet?
还没有 但我会打的
No. No, not yet, but I'm going to.
-文森特 -没那么容易好吗
- Vincent... - It's not that easy, all right?
我感觉太久没跟他们联♥系♥了 我去年
I feel like I left it too long. I should've called them
刚起死回生的时候就该给他们打电♥话♥的
last year when I came back from the dead, right?
当时我都不知道跟他们说什么
I-I didn't know what to say to them then
现在肯定更不知道说什么了
and I sure as hell don't know what to say to them now.
你就说你要结婚了
You tell them that you're getting married
你想重新跟他们取得联♥系♥
and you want to reconnect.
现在刚好是最佳时机
It is the perfect time.
是吗 我都好多年没见过他们了
I don't know. I haven't seen them for years, you know?
从我兄弟的葬礼之后就没见过了
Not since my brothers' funerals.
我知道他们不是你的亲兄弟 文森特
I know they're not your brothers, Vincent,
但他们是你仅剩的家人了
but they're the only family you've got.
等等 你只是
Wait, you're just
想让我这边来的家人不会太少吧
trying to fill up my side of the church, aren't you?
可能是吧
Maybe, I am.
-怎么了 -什么 没什么啊
- What? - What? Nothing.
文尼表弟
Cousin Vinnie!
终于来了
There he is.
过来
Come here, huh?
看看你
Look at you.
真像活见鬼了啊
Ghost from the freaking past.
汉克 你在这里干什么
Hank. Hank, what are... what you are doing here?
起码你还记得我名字
At least you still remember my name.
是 当然
Yeah, yeah. Of-of course.
我只是没想到你也会来
I just, I wasn't expecting you.
惊喜
Surprise.
我都开始怀疑
I was starting to wonder
你还会不会联♥系♥我了
when I was gonna hear from you again.
看不上我们这群老朋友了 是吗
You're not too good for the ol' gang, are you?
不
No, no.
没有 只是...
No, not at all. I just...
事情很复杂
things have been complicated.
我跟你开玩笑的 伙计
Look, I'm just messing with you, man.
家的大门永远敞开 对不对
Family's where they got to let you in, right?
-没错 -我带了几个远房♥表亲来
- Right. - I brought a couple distant cousins.
这些是我姐姐的儿子
These are my sister's boys.
你入伍的时候他们还小
They were just kids when you enlisted.
这是卢 要上法学院了
This is Lou. He's going to law school.
你好
Hey, how's it going?
跟随他汉克舅舅的脚步
剧集 | 侠胆雄狮(2012) | 导航列表